Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

10 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Nope. Not unless I unsave all my DC passwords....

oh... you don't want to do that! 😮

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

OOh I wonder of there's something i can change then. But my browser is set NOT to autofill. Even so - it's a thought - thanks.

Nope. Not unless I unsave all my DC passwords....

What browser are you using? Because I know Chrome has settings to toggle Autofill on/off without losing saved logins.

It's doing it and doesn't seem to be able to controlled by the auto fill settings because it doesn't recognize it as a regular form field like it does for an address or the like, it's recognizing it as a username field, like when you'd visit a website and have a saved login, so unless you turn off saved passwords it'll still try to auto fill that field.

It might have something to do with how the field is named or coded in the site settings but the only way I've found to turn it off is to set my action security to action name instead of password, which saves a bit of time if I'm going to be using fertility on a bunch of dragons but is otherwise not worth it for me. If someone has a better solution I'd love to know of it.

Exactly what evilSpectra says. I use Opera; I have tested other browsers and the only one that doesn't do it is Firefox/ PaleMoon.

Does anyone know how to get that scroll badge, the one that's lavender with the gold border? I've been hunting the forum, but am unable to find it.

You mean this one? 16fx06p.png It's the only scroll badge I could find in my (hopefully) complete collection. It was given out for participating in the 2016 Valentine's Day story.

If you're looking for another badge, here's a (hopefully) complete list of them: https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Badges

Edited by olympe

5 minutes ago, olympe said:

You mean this one? 16fx06p.png It's the only scroll badge I could find in my (hopefully) complete collection. It was given out for participating in the 2016 Valentine's Day story.

If you're looking for another badge, here's a (hopefully) complete list of them: https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Badges

I probably should've said banner, but thank you that's a good resource :)

@flower1818 I figured I might have gotten it wrong, so I put in the link just in case.

51 minutes ago, flower1818 said:

Does anyone know how to get that scroll badge, the one that's lavender with the gold border? I've been hunting the forum, but am unable to find it.

I think you're looking for this?

52 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

I think @flower1818 is talking about the one in my signature. The one that says all the eggs/dergs you have! I forgot who sent me the forum for it though :(

edit: I missed the whole second and only saw mystery egg stuff xD

Edited by ComatosedRoses

51 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for ^_^

Precog question. 

If I precog an egg I already influenced does it only show me what I influenced for, or does it still read the 'natural' gender, without taking the influence into account?

It should show you the influenced gender.

If you need someone to bounce just to be safe, I do have space and time to do that.

Edited by olympe

Asking because I traded someone an egg I forgot I had influenced. I am hoping that it was going to be the right gender anyway. I'll have to make it right with the player I traded with.

Thank you for the offer to bounce though.

If you influenced, then the trade will have reset the egg's gender randomly. It *might* be the same as before, but there's also a chance that it isn't.

Well, I just checked. Precogged an egg (female), influenced it male, precogged again (male). So here is your answer.

In case of a trade, if you traded it as an egg, let it be re-influenced (if possible). If you traded it as a hatchling, the gender is already set in stone.

Edited by olympe

Oh dear, well fingers crossed then. Sent a message to that player with an offer to trade back a properly gendered hatchie if necessary. Thanks for the answers! 

If yo traded an egg, any influence falls anyway - and anyone trading should know that.

Right, but I forgot I used influence (so much trading and catching and using BSA this week!) and relied on the precog to tell me the gender. Brain fart, what can I say, but leaves the recipient with an egg that may or may not be the gender they were looking for and they are out of influences. I rarely use the precog since I never, ever run out of pinks, I wasn't sure how it worked with influence. Learned a new thing and may owe someone a  correctly gendered hatchie, it's all good.

I just got my first little tree! However, where does it show up at? I don't see it anywhere in my list.

1 minute ago, tarheel220 said:

I just got my first little tree! However, where does it show up at? I don't see it anywhere in my list.

It sorts as "Leetle", so between your Laculas and your Leodons.

(Since it's an egg, you can use your browser's page search for "egg" to find it.)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

What are the chances of breeding green spinels from two red spinels? Is it as rare as getting alts?

54 minutes ago, ChickpeaHummus said:

What are the chances of breeding green spinels from two red spinels? Is it as rare as getting alts?

A little under half. It used to be 100% but tj adjusted that.

1 hour ago, Shadowdrake said:

A little under half. It used to be 100% but tj adjusted that.

Inaccurate, my testing suggests that getting a Spinel that isn't the color of its parents is actually about 1/6. That is about how rare alt Black/Vine/Undine dragons seem to be.

Edited by Keileon