Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

21 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

No, what I meant to imply with "even when I accidentally brush a different egg than what I want to poke at" is that I got the same loading process clicking on a different egg. That said, there were new release eggs on the page, but I very much doubt I was competing on the different egg.

Good point. When traffic is especially high, this long loading time sometimes also happens when people are competing for a different egg. Try getting the different egg outside the 5 minute shuffle, and you should get it in no time. :) 

Why of all biomes on regular days (and especially on new release ones) I see most of the people grouping in Alpine ? Is this some kind of secret community I am not aware of?=3 I am so curious. And why if the egg can be found in all biomes, sometimes people request for a specific biome for egg to be from?

There are 7 different eggs. One to each biome and the flow one which can be anywhere. People are trying to complete their set. (I thought everyone was in Volcano, myself, so maybe that's just a perception :D )

Which dragons are classified as a wyrm for purposes of the July raffle?

So far I am thinking the following:

Red-tailed Wyrrm

Seawyrm Pygmy 

Rift Wyrm

Xenowyrms

What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

Posted (edited)

51 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

And why if the egg can be found in all biomes, sometimes people request for a specific biome for egg to be from?

Breeding rules. Some species produce offspring based on the biome of the partner. For example, male CB coppers produce offspring based on the biome of the partner - verdigris if the biome is Coast or Jungle, rainbow if the biome is Alpine or Forest, liver of sulfur if the biome is Desert or Volcano. So depending on people's breeding plans, or just on the desire to be flexible in this regard, they might want eggs from a specific biome. :) (For example, I like getting all-biome eggs from the Coast, because I'm a fan of verdigris coppers (although I don't mind getting them from somewhere else, and don't go as far as to trade for them).)

Edited by pinkgothic

1 minute ago, missy_ said:

Red-tailed Wyrrm

Seawyrm Pygmy 

Rift Wyrm

Xenowyrms

And omens but you won't get those in July! XD

1 minute ago, missy_ said:

Red-tailed Wyrrm

Seawyrm Pygmy 

Rift Wyrm

Xenowyrms

Seawyrm is *not* a wyrm; it is considered a lindwyrm. I believe the other three are the only wyrms we have, aside from omens.

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

But I want Halloween to come early! XD

@pinkgothic, thank you=) The reason is so simple. I haven't thought about it=)

@Fuzzbucket the reasons for current release is clear=) But for the other time I just see the majority in Alpine. 😃

Alpine is the first in the list so I think a lot of people just go there for whatever reason. I try to avoid it for the same reason lol.

Okay, so I totally missed the release. 🙃

What is a “flow“?

I gather it’s one of the new Xenos but I don’t know which one. (Doesn’t really matter because I don’t have any of them yet! XD  But I am curious.)

Posted (edited)

The one whose description is "Mana flows through...." rather than "Mana courses throughout....". Found in all biomes - but VERY rarely - though it did flood for a bit. Here's a hatchie of TJs.: 

https://dragcave.net/view/X3n7X

Except now it's an adult !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

54 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

The one whose description is "Mana flows through...." rather than "Mana courses throughout....". Found in all biomes - but VERY rarely - though it did flood for a bit. Here's a hatchie of TJs.: 

https://dragcave.net/view/X3n7X

Except now it's an adult !

Thank you! 

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

so you mean every day really isn't halloween? *pouts*

do the new Xenos count towards the raffle?

9 minutes ago, trystan said:

so you mean every day really isn't halloween? *pouts*

do the new Xenos count towards the raffle?

They should. They are wyrms, after all.

Just now, Lagie said:

They should. They are wyrms, after all.

woo hoo! thanks! :) 

Posted (edited)

Why was my comment made into a an OP of a suggestion thread I didn't make? I didn't consent to become an OP:/ why the person responsible for that didn't make their own thread instead of forcing me in?

Edited by VixenDra

What's the highest amount of clicks a regular dragon (non-prize) can get without dying/getting sick? Just curious.

Could someone please share with me the Discord link, please?

39 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

Could someone please share with me the Discord link, please?

It's on the dragcave main page, actually, under "Connect".

https://discord.gg/uhc6QXV

2 hours ago, Jazeki said:

What's the highest amount of clicks a regular dragon (non-prize) can get without dying/getting sick? Just curious.

I don't have any idea what the limit is, but this one has the highest clicks of anything on my scroll and I'm pretty sure she was never sick. https://dragcave.net/view/zlOp1

This one has the highest views, but I can't swear that he was not sick at some point. https://dragcave.net/view/ZFmL9

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I don't have any idea what the limit is, but this one has the highest clicks of anything on my scroll and I'm pretty sure she was never sick. https://dragcave.net/view/zlOp1

This one has the highest views, but I can't swear that he was not sick at some point. https://dragcave.net/view/ZFmL9

Thank you! One of my new dragons is getting a lot of clicks, so I wondered if it increased the chances of sickness. I don't think any of my current adults have as many as the one you linked.  

1 minute ago, Jazeki said:

Thank you! One of my new dragons is getting a lot of clicks, so I wondered if it increased the chances of sickness. I don't think any of my current adults have as many as the one you linked.  

It may depend on how old your dragon is and how fast the clicks accumulate, not just the raw numbers.

I know dragon descriptions have certain rules, including the general medieval setting, but does that apply to dragon names as well? I feel like after naming so many dragons I should know this, but I'd like to make sure just in case something like 'jump rope' or 'soccer' wouldn't be allowed.