Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I'm not sure if this has been asked anywhere, but if you use fertility on a dragon, but don't breed it, does the fertility stay in place? Or does it disappear after some time? 

The Fertility stays until you finally breed the dragon. I have some dragons that I accidentally Fertilised months (or years?) ago and they still show greyed when trying to Fertilise them again.

18 minutes ago, Astreya said:

The Fertility stays until you finally breed the dragon. I have some dragons that I accidentally Fertilised months (or years?) ago and they still show greyed when trying to Fertilise them again.

Oh nice. So I didn't waste a Fertility. Thanks! 

Probably a stupid question, but how can I access the Discord dragoncave channel?

I tried to click on the link in the original post by TJ, but it says I must register and verify my account. I already have an account registered in the DC channel (even if I rarely use it) so I don't want to register a new one

@Iside I'm not sure if your account is unverified by discord or DC or what, but perhaps you accidentally made a new discord account? Try logging out from it and logging in with your old one, email and all.

On 7/10/2020 at 9:50 PM, Magalgamate said:

I swear on my life I remember them being called Candela dragons. Did the name change? I can't find any evidence of them ever being called Candela dragons but I know for a fact I'm not misremembering things.

As the conceptor and artist, you are indeed misremembering things, haha. They've always been Candelabras.

Are anyone else's trade notifications not showing up?

10 minutes ago, Solaries said:

All of TJ's Thuweds are labeled as 'Verified Thuwed', right?

Yes.

3 hours ago, Solaries said:

All of TJ's Thuweds are labeled as 'Verified Thuwed', right?

once they're on the breeding list yes. There's tons that are technically thuweds in that we know TJ owns them (all dragons from release threads), but they're not marked as such because they're not breeding/on the pairlist.

But if its in a lineage yeah they're labeled.

Uhh... is it just me or are Seasonals rarer than Astrapi Xenowyrms?! https://dragcave.net/progeny/4Lh4C

As the link shows, I have yet to get a Seasonal from my pair. Is this a glitch or are Seasonals just rarer than Astrapis?

23 minutes ago, HummusHoi said:

Uhh... is it just me or are Seasonals rarer than Astrapi Xenowyrms?! https://dragcave.net/progeny/4Lh4C

As the link shows, I have yet to get a Seasonal from my pair. Is this a glitch or are Seasonals just rarer than Astrapis?

Ratios are weird. That being said, ever since the new release my Xenowyrms have consistently been producing Xenos, even with relatively common mates. No glitches here (hopefully! :P)

3 hours ago, Paintra said:

Ratios are weird. That being said, ever since the new release my Xenowyrms have consistently been producing Xenos, even with relatively common mates. No glitches here (hopefully! :P)

Including when I have WANTED the common mate :angry:  Though actually that was happening before the release as well, come to think; I've had a lineage stuck for AGES over this. And the offenders are Astrapis. In fact though - if you want a Seasonal (Summer) you need to be in the Forest. so why you would get an Astrapi....

(OH wait - you're breeding. Sorry... :lol: 

Edited by Fuzzbucket

9 hours ago, Lagie said:

Are anyone else's trade notifications not showing up?

My last TRADE shows up - but not my last one-way....

Okay, am I dumb? How do I search for a forum user by name if I don't know the number ID and don't want to wade through posts where I hope they were mentioned?

Top right corner, clicking into the search field pops up a box, then click on "more options" because those TWO EXTRA OPTIONS WOULD HAVE MADE THE BOX TO BIG TOO BEGIN WITH.

According to Invision, at least. :dry: Anyway, that's where you can find "Members" as a search option.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

11 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Including when I have WANTED the common mate :angry:  Though actually that was happening before the release as well, come to think; I've had a lineage stuck for AGES over this

My Aeon/Chrono Line is  never going to give me an Aeon again, I think XD 

23 hours ago, Lagie said:

Yes.

20 hours ago, Tinibree said:

once they're on the breeding list yes. There's tons that are technically thuweds in that we know TJ owns them (all dragons from release threads), but they're not marked as such because they're not breeding/on the pairlist.

But if its in a lineage yeah they're labeled.

Thank you, both, for the clarification. I just wanted to know for future reference (in comparison to fake Thuweds) 😅

Okay, I've been trying to look all over the forums to see what the rule is, but are we allowed to advertise we have commissions open in our art thread? Like, for USD, not dragons?

this really is a tiny little question

where do I need to be in order to change my signature. I need to change the links displayed there

1 hour ago, Justie said:

this really is a tiny little question

where do I need to be in order to change my signature. I need to change the links displayed there

i hope this is helpful:

at the top left of any forum page, you should see your name with a little down arrow next to it (to the right). click on that arrow to open the drop down menu. the first section is "CONTENT", the second is "SETTINGS". under SETTINGS, you'll see "Account Settings". click on that. on the left, under "Overview," the last item is "Signature". click on that, and you should be at the right place to edit your .sig. :)

(oops ninjaed. But as mine has PICTURES.... :lol: )

Top left > the arrow by your name > Account settings

image.png.85293add3692552e532854e225d8a4c0.png

Signature will them show up as an option.

image.png.018a0cf4ef4a7d34e8109b442b0461f9.png

Edited by Fuzzbucket

@miaou @Fuzzbucket

Thank you both!! I knew it was there somewhere, but I was looking for the sig as it appears here, and on the right side lol.

I'll probably ask again, 5 years from now, when I want to change my sig again. :D

maybe i missed a faq but how will or can be a dead egg removed from scroll i accidentally bit an egg and now its dead..

sorry if i posted this on a wrong place..

Edited by eccoshop

The dead egg will disappear from your scroll in exactly 2 weeks to the second from the time of death. There is no way to remove it sooner.