Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

1 hour ago, kanya146715 said:

I caught a Vamp egg from AP, but I found it can not be traded and shows "Disabled".

Is this situation normal?🤔

Someone bit an April Fool's mint?

1 hour ago, Dirtytabs said:

Someone bit an April Fool's mint?

Looks like it. Which is what I came in here to ask: Why are April Fool's mints untrade-able? I just wanted to gift mine and was surprised it doesn't work.

ETA: The case of the vamp answers a different question, though: Upside down mints don't turn into upside-down vamps. The same is probably true for both neglecteds and undeads, too. So don't do this!

Edited by olympe

1 hour ago, olympe said:

Looks like it. Which is what I came in here to ask: Why are April Fool's mints untrade-able? I just wanted to gift mine and was surprised it doesn't work.

ETA: The case of the vamp answers a different question, though: Upside down mints don't turn into upside-down vamps. The same is probably true for both neglecteds and undeads, too. So don't do this!

Eggs from Dragon's Dilemma are untradeable because they're part of a joke that's meant for the recipient and not something to be used as a trading commodity. While it's commendable that you'd want to give yours away, forcing them to be off-the-market forces them to have no inherent trading value.

But I can confirm that only mints will ever be upside down. If it's no longer a mint, it will never experience inversion.

Trying to acess my scrol land getting this. I did nothing to it, just used incubate on my Lihnies eggies. O_o What is going on?

Untitled.jpg

It's just one of the messages you get mid-maintenance.

the same thing happened last night around this time but did not last very long

it's as if the maintenance time has been moved to this time slot  ... there was no down time at 3 am cave time yesterday or today

I couldn't get on at all yesterday, then this morning (8am - 9.30 UK time) it was back to normal. Gone a lot slower again now. Hmmm...

11 hours ago, orphaned said:

the same thing happened last night around this time but did not last very long

it's as if the maintenance time has been moved to this time slot  ... there was no down time at 3 am cave time yesterday or today

Huh, I wonder if it was indeed changed to a different time? Last night (and I *think* the night before) I was in the AP when 3am DC-time came around and I was about to tab over to something else until the normal maintenance was done but I never actually saw it go to the normal maintenance message. I was able to keep refreshing the AP without interruption. 

I have try my 1st zombie attempt, that end up whit one dead messy black adult dragon. My question is, how long the tomb stone will stay at my scrool?  

Thank you for the answer @Astreya :) 

Edited by Alesita

14 days after you killed the dragon, then it will be gone.

Would anyone happen to know what this banner is for? image.png 

I've seen it in several sigs around the forum and it has me curious as it looks very nice.

There was this one for the Other Side:

image.png 

How many CB Holiday can I have in general ( Valentine's, Christmas, Halloweens ). I mean I have 2 CB Wintertide from 2019, can I steal 2 more from the Cave this year? 

( Tinsel refuse one of mine, and I am worry if she refuse the second too :( )

11 minutes ago, Alesita said:

How many CB Holiday can I have in general ( Valentine's, Christmas, Halloweens ). I mean I have 2 CB Wintertide from 2019, can I steal 2 more from the Cave this year? 

( Tinsel refuse one of mine, and I am worry if she refuse the second too :( )

You can only have 2 total of each breed on your scroll. However, this means you can release one before the Holidays and then you can grab a replacement. (Also, during holidays all refusals are temporarily turned off, in case you want a holiday prizekin before you release the holiday.)

8 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

You can only have 2 total of each breed on your scroll. However, this means you can release one before the Holidays and then you can grab a replacement. (Also, during holidays all refusals are temporarily turned off, in case you want a holiday prizekin before you release the holiday.)

Thank you very much for the information! The idea for the replacement, if she refuse the second one, is very good :)

23 minutes ago, Alesita said:

Thank you very much for the information! The idea for the replacement, if she refuse the second one, is very good :)

I forgot to mention, fertility will greatly decrease the chance of a refusal as well, since wintertides may be hard to get a replacement for.

Use Fertility before you try to breed that pair the first time ever those specific two dragons and only use Fertility for one of the two you will breed together.

Tnx for the advises, i was run out of purple's available for BSA, and risked. Won't do that again, whit any new pair. 

Again stupid question, whit fertility, change of refuse is 0% ? 

7 minutes ago, Alesita said:

Tnx for the advises, i was run out of purple's available for BSA, and risked. Won't do that again, whit any new pair. 

Again stupid question, whit fertility, change of refuse is 0% ? 

The wording is "greatly reduced", so we don't know the exact number.

Pairings that still refuse are holiday&holiday pairs, GoN&neutral-element-holiday pairs, holiday&anything that have refused before, and Turpentines.

Sometimes, people report other refusals, but I never had that happen to me, and I breed a LOT of new pairs.

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Pairings that still refuse are holiday&holiday pairs, GoN&neutral-element-holiday pairs, holiday&anything that have refused before, and Turpentines.

All but the Turpentines are guaranteed refusals with or without fertility.

Turpentines are just picky breeders and have a much higher rate of refusal than any other dragon. The only refusal I ever had after using fertility was a Turpentine x something else pair.

Not disagreeing with you -- just wanted to clarify your answer a bit.

When will we start seeing the Easter eggs?  Thanks.  

Should start at the midnight between Saturday and Easter Sunday.