Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I can't seem to find the story on Aria dragons and their breeding. 

Is the Pink offspring truly the rarer of the options (as it says in wiki)? I seem to see only Pinks, no Arias.

I want to know if my latest is a keeper or a try againer. 😁

Judging by these three the wiki is overwhelmingly correct. The percentage varies widely depending on the  pair though.

I searched hard and found this which has an even number of Aria/PInk which was the best Pink quota for any pair with more than 2 offspring. I kept the Arias out of here who I breed to pinks for obvious reasons ;)

Oh! Great! Now I can keep that Pink from Aria I just bred as at the very least 'not a fail'. :wub:

And will be on the lookout for more among my dragons!

Thanks so much for your help. (y)

14 hours ago, Fly-by-Night said:

I just did a quick test breeding with Crystallines (auto-abandoned) and -- got a Pink egg.

https://dragcave.net/progeny/bdZO2

This (namely, getting a non-new release egg pretty much right after the new dragons have grown up) has never happened to me with a new breed before.

Is it happening to others, too, or is it just amazing coincidence?

I found this on the AP: https://dragcave.net/lineage/PFahF

This seems to spell a certain rarity for Crystallines. Just not sure if that's intended or a glitch.

On 3/29/2020 at 4:05 PM, Fly-by-Night said:

I just did a quick test breeding with Crystallines (auto-abandoned) and -- got a Pink egg.

https://dragcave.net/progeny/bdZO2

This (namely, getting a non-new release egg pretty much right after the new dragons have grown up) has never happened to me with a new breed before.

Is it happening to others, too, or is it just amazing coincidence?

I bred my two yesterday (only have two) - with lihnseyre and sandwaste. Produced lihnseyre and crystalline. So I assumed at the time either lihnseyres are very common or I've got a fluke.

So I created this thread last year and intend to do another giveaway this year, but I'm not very good at managing giveaway threads, so any advice? I was going to just put all the old info under a spoiler, update the info, and bump it. Is there a better section I could out it in or something else I could do to get attention or helpers for it? Thanks in advance.

On 3/30/2020 at 9:07 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

I found this on the AP: https://dragcave.net/lineage/PFahF

This seems to spell a certain rarity for Crystallines. Just not sure if that's intended or a glitch.

I bred mine the other day. Got no interest and a royal crimson for one of the pairings. It's probably not a glitch. There might be a hint at rarity in the description since it says they don't like other dragons much.

I’ve got a question about dragon profiles that I can’t figure out! Does anyone know why sometimes when you click a dragon’s profile, it lists the Breed (in the same area it lists parents and gender) and sometimes it doesn’t? I can’t figure out the logic for this and the inconsistency is bothering me.

1 minute ago, Minimalism said:

I’ve got a question about dragon profiles that I can’t figure out! Does anyone know why sometimes when you click a dragon’s profile, it lists the Breed (in the same area it lists parents and gender) and sometimes it doesn’t? I can’t figure out the logic for this and the inconsistency is bothering me.

It lists the breed if you have unlocked that dragon in the Encyclopedia.

If the breed is missing, you need to do some unlocking!

This thread can help - 

18 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It lists the breed if you have unlocked that dragon in the Encyclopedia.

If the breed is missing, you need to do some unlocking!

This thread can help - 

Oh okay! This makes sense now. I was looking at two dragons of the same breed and wondering why only one had it listed, but I realized they were two variants of the same breed so I guess that’s why. Thank you!

First April 1st since I got back, so this is supposed to be normal?

Screenshot_20200401-100648.png

These event isn't showing for me? Am I supposed to go somewhere?
(Lol it's been a year, I can't remember how this works.)

iphone 6S Plus, dragcave whitelisted, so no ad blocks, cleared cache, hard refreshed phone, annnd still not seeing the Dragon's Dilema thing.

(I am seeing the incredibly great changes in some of the dragons, and loving them all)

@Uther_PendragonDid you try going to one of the biomes?  The event triggers when you go to a biome.  I just got a Mint after choosing to say nothing.

And I was able to breed a Cystalline Dragon with two Crystallines.  

What an unusual time for maintenance. What's cavetime, 07:10?

and it's done ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

From what I can tell, night begins at 6 PM cavetime. Zombies are visible after this. So is the chance of creating a zombie higher after 6 PM, or only after midnight up to 6 AM?

(Forgive me if the times are off, I don't have the best memory)

16 minutes ago, subwoofer said:

From what I can tell, night begins at 6 PM cavetime. Zombies are visible after this. So is the chance of creating a zombie higher after 6 PM, or only after midnight up to 6 AM?

(Forgive me if the times are off, I don't have the best memory)

They are only visible from midnight to 6am, although DC night starts at 6pm. I'm not sure exactly about when the higher chance of success starts.

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

They are only visible from midnight to 6am, although DC night starts at 6pm. I'm not sure exactly about when the higher chance of success starts.

It directly corresponds to zombies being visible.

2 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

It directly corresponds to zombies being visible.

Thank you for answering that! :)

You can only have four eggs (and up to 8 hatchlings) until you have amassed 50 grown dragons. Then you get a bronze trophy which ups it to 5; at 200 you get silver and so on. It's in the help section (link at the top of your scroll) under egg limits: https://dragcave.net/help/egglimits

image.png.dc7d5077640ce2e49824df125d786852.png

If that's your scroll name, you can already have 5. If it isn't - those linked in your sig are all grown up; i hope you don't have more than one scroll !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I caught a Vamp egg from AP, but I found it can not be traded and shows "Disabled".

Is this situation normal?🤔

Edit: ah I see, thanks for answers😄

Edited by kanya146715

1 hour ago, kanya146715 said:

I caught a Vamp egg from AP, but I found it can not be traded and shows "Disabled".

Is this situation normal?🤔

It means someone bit a cb and it repulsed. So you have whatever was left of the 5 hour cool down before you can get it off your scroll.