Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Alright! well I figured I’ll just make the thread but if it dies quickly then I’ll just keep it back as a personal lineage project. Thanks for all your help!

Anyone no why the nocterns on my scroll arnt showing images? not seen this happen before on mine its odd

Screenshot_20200426-110650_Samsung Internet.jpg

It will be your ad blocker; the generic image names rotate and when the letters AD are in there, the image will be blocked. It will be back later. It happens all the time.

Does an egg have to have a set time left to appear in the AP? I forgot that I already had the max amount of egg, and the egg that I bred was immediately abandoned, so I'm trying to get it back.

No, it depends on the number of eggs being bred and how quickly they are being picked up. It can vary wildly.

If you look at the view page of the egg and compare that to the time left on the eggs on the AP you can sort of follow how close it might be to surfacing.

However, you cannot pick up your own egg from the AP unless someone else picks it up and abandons it again. You might want to try to enlist a friend to help you get it back.

7 hours ago, ChickpeaHummus said:

Does an egg have to have a set time left to appear in the AP? I forgot that I already had the max amount of egg, and the egg that I bred was immediately abandoned, so I'm trying to get it back.

Is it part of a lineage or do you just need pinks? I have loads I can breed for you if you need some to influence eggs. 

39 minutes ago, georgexu94 said:

What dragon breed has an egg description "This egg is heavy, but lighter than its size."?

I couldn't find it in the Which Egg Is Which Wiki: https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Which_egg_is_which%3F

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Stratos_Dragon

This egg is very large, but light for its size.

The closest match I could find.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

5 hours ago, Chaosdawn said:

Is it part of a lineage or do you just need pinks? I have loads I can breed for you if you need some to influence eggs. 

Thank you, but I don't need the egg for anything special - I just felt entitled to getting the first egg of my two pink dragons back. Weird reason, but I'm a bit weird. 😄

It's not a weird reason - you just didn't know. Read the help files and the FAQs. They - HELP !

5 hours ago, ChickpeaHummus said:

Thank you, but I don't need the egg for anything special - I just felt entitled to getting the first egg of my two pink dragons back. Weird reason, but I'm a bit weird. 😄

I understand, I did the same thing with one of my white eggs. The person who caught it was nice enough to give it back. Good luck!

I'm looking to redo my signature, but I can't seem to find the maximum dimensions of the signature field mentioned anywhere. I know there used to be this information somewhere, but it's gone apparently. Checked also the F.A.Q. thread in Help section, but it mentions nothing about the subject (and link in that thread is also very broken). Would anyone happen to remember/know what the maximum pixel dimensions are?

It seems to be a find out yourself thing. But there is a limit of 10 images, with a max size total of 9.66 Mb.

6 hours ago, Moonlightelf said:

I'm looking to redo my signature, but I can't seem to find the maximum dimensions of the signature field mentioned anywhere. I know there used to be this information somewhere, but it's gone apparently. Checked also the F.A.Q. thread in Help section, but it mentions nothing about the subject (and link in that thread is also very broken). Would anyone happen to remember/know what the maximum pixel dimensions are?

Inspect Element says maximum height is 250 px :) Width depends on one's display I guess... :unsure: 

And yup, I also can't find it stated officially anywhere.

Since the big forum upgrade, that information is gone. At least there is also no character limit anymore either.

Well, the bug for the raffle counter is still here.  I had two bred dragons grow up on the 30th and only got count for one.  85Piv K5Sse Unless for some reason a drake isn't a dragon...:unsure:

Last month they had to be wyverns. I remember this in particular, as I suddenly remembered I have a lineage with GWs in that needed some, so was not as peeved as I might have been.

Thank you all for answers, especially @Tears in Rain for pointing out the Inspect Element. Makes me wonder how I didn't think of that ^^' Oh well, not everyday thing I take.

My favorite pair of dragons won't give me an egg anymore. The last 2 times I got the message that they don't really show much interest in each other, even though I have bred them successfully before. What is the suggested remedy? I always use fertility. Should I find different mates for them or is there a secret trick or something else that can be done?

Sometimes it's a good idea togive them a few weeks off. Dragons sometimes seem to grow wary if bred too much

25 minutes ago, Herk said:

Sometimes it's a good idea togive them a few weeks off. Dragons sometimes seem to grow wary if bred too much

Thanks. I have been trying every week. I will give them a little rest.