Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

I seriously hope you used the wrong word when claiming you have 46 scrolls...

Edited by olympe

Share this post


Link to post

WHOOPS! i meant 46 dragons! *edits my post*

 

(if there's Dune dragons only on a few scrolls, there can't be 46 scrolls, right? my brain was going on a different track than my fingers were. XD)

Edited by trystan

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, olympe said:

I seriously hope you used the wrong word when claiming you have 46 scrolls...

I'm quite sure she meant 46 of the dragons in question. See her link to her group.

XD I see she beat me to the defense.

Edited by purplehaze

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

XD I see she beat me to the defense.

i'm a ninja that way XD 

Share this post


Link to post

Well, better clear this public mistake up publicly... TJ's wand of burning can hit one out of nowhere. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, olympe said:

Well, better clear this public mistake up publicly... TJ's wand of burning can hit one out of nowhere. ;) 

fair enough :) 

 

i can't even fathom having more than one scroll; my poor brain can only handle one scroll here and one Keep on another site.  (i have two instagrams (a rinsta and a finsta) and i forget about the finsta most of the time.  back in the day, i had a friends locked, invite only livejournal that i forgot about most of the time too. XD )

Share this post


Link to post

Alright! well I figured I’ll just make the thread but if it dies quickly then I’ll just keep it back as a personal lineage project. Thanks for all your help!

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone no why the nocterns on my scroll arnt showing images? not seen this happen before on mine its odd

Screenshot_20200426-110650_Samsung Internet.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

It will be your ad blocker; the generic image names rotate and when the letters AD are in there, the image will be blocked. It will be back later. It happens all the time.

Share this post


Link to post

Does an egg have to have a set time left to appear in the AP? I forgot that I already had the max amount of egg, and the egg that I bred was immediately abandoned, so I'm trying to get it back.

Share this post


Link to post

No, it depends on the number of eggs being bred and how quickly they are being picked up. It can vary wildly.

If you look at the view page of the egg and compare that to the time left on the eggs on the AP you can sort of follow how close it might be to surfacing.

However, you cannot pick up your own egg from the AP unless someone else picks it up and abandons it again. You might want to try to enlist a friend to help you get it back.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, ChickpeaHummus said:

Does an egg have to have a set time left to appear in the AP? I forgot that I already had the max amount of egg, and the egg that I bred was immediately abandoned, so I'm trying to get it back.

 

Is it part of a lineage or do you just need pinks? I have loads I can breed for you if you need some to influence eggs. 

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, georgexu94 said:

What dragon breed has an egg description "This egg is heavy, but lighter than its size."?

I couldn't find it in the Which Egg Is Which Wiki: https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Which_egg_is_which%3F

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Stratos_Dragon

This egg is very large, but light for its size.

The closest match I could find.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Chaosdawn said:

 

Is it part of a lineage or do you just need pinks? I have loads I can breed for you if you need some to influence eggs. 

 

Thank you, but I don't need the egg for anything special - I just felt entitled to getting the first egg of my two pink dragons back. Weird reason, but I'm a bit weird. 😄

Share this post


Link to post

It's not a weird reason - you just didn't know. Read the help files and the FAQs. They - HELP !

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, ChickpeaHummus said:

 

Thank you, but I don't need the egg for anything special - I just felt entitled to getting the first egg of my two pink dragons back. Weird reason, but I'm a bit weird. 😄

 

I understand, I did the same thing with one of my white eggs. The person who caught it was nice enough to give it back. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post

I'm looking to redo my signature, but I can't seem to find the maximum dimensions of the signature field mentioned anywhere. I know there used to be this information somewhere, but it's gone apparently. Checked also the F.A.Q. thread in Help section, but it mentions nothing about the subject (and link in that thread is also very broken). Would anyone happen to remember/know what the maximum pixel dimensions are?

Share this post


Link to post

It seems to be a find out yourself thing. But there is a limit of 10 images, with a max size total of 9.66 Mb.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Moonlightelf said:

I'm looking to redo my signature, but I can't seem to find the maximum dimensions of the signature field mentioned anywhere. I know there used to be this information somewhere, but it's gone apparently. Checked also the F.A.Q. thread in Help section, but it mentions nothing about the subject (and link in that thread is also very broken). Would anyone happen to remember/know what the maximum pixel dimensions are?

Inspect Element says maximum height is 250 px :) Width depends on one's display I guess... :unsure: 

And yup, I also can't find it stated officially anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post

Since the big forum upgrade, that information is gone. At least there is also no character limit anymore either.

Share this post


Link to post
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.