Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

They cannot breed to any holiday out of season, as that just won't happen. They can't produce a GoN as that too doesn't happen

And lastly - no it isn't a problem as such; it just will never happen. So - you need to give up wasting your fertilities !

Neutral-affinity Species

The following species cannot produce any Avatar when bred with a Guardian of Nature:

@Fuzzbucket

Ahhhh! Thank you very much! One can learn something new at any time it seems. Frankly, it never occurred to me that Neutral affinity holidays would simply refuse, but of course it is logical if one thinks about it! 

@Astreya Sweetling behave the same way, btw.

@Fuzzbucket Clearly, I shouldn't be on forums on Sundays XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I'm losing my mind. I saw an egg in the AP and I don't know if it's real or my brain glitching??? It was blue and looked similar to a Nexus egg, what with the different facets and all. But I've never seen it before and can't find it on any lists. If I can't ask what breed it is, at least tell me if it's real?

It sounds like you may be describing a Diamondwing egg? That's the only blue-ish faceted egg that's coming to mind.

Next closest to that description might be the Azure Glacewing egg, but it's not faceted so much as scaled. ^_^ 

Being a responsible adult *takes out psychic paper*, I've never bothered much about this myself, but how old must you be to play DC? Must, say, 12-year-olds ask for their parents' permission?

The official age restriction is PG-13 as far as I remember

I am a dum-dum, but I am not ashamed to admit it. How do I transfer lineage link into text? This is just cosmetic touches, I've read the guide, but I get a non-clickable formatted text=(

2 hours ago, DarkellaLord said:

I am a dum-dum, but I am not ashamed to admit it. How do I transfer lineage link into text? This is just cosmetic touches, I've read the guide, but I get a non-clickable formatted text=(

There's an infinity shape at the top of the reply box. If you click that, it will prompt you for the link and then the text.

Screenshot_20200319-083059.thumb.png.d0ae4499e39bf2cef6968ce4281bf3de.png

I've been away from this for quite a while so I forgot quite a few things.  I need a refresher.  

1. How do I submit my scroll on incubators/hatcheries?

2. Do I need to wait for a while before putting a new egg into my forum signature on other sites and putting it into hatcheries?  And if so, how long of a wait is best?

3. Where do I find what egg description is for what kind of egg (Paper Dragon egg, Horse Dragon egg, etc.)?

Well, I'm not very good at putting links in, but you could try The Allure of Neglected Dragons or Silvi's Lair.  Do a search and you should find them.  With both you just have to put your scroll name in then check the dragons you want put in the hatchery.

2nd, don't put your egg in your signature.  There are some evil folks out there now that will "view bomb" your egg so it dies.  I usually wait about 18 hours to put my egg in a hatchery and that seems to keep them from getting sick.

Third, the Dragon Cave Wiki gives you a lot of info.  Try putting your questions into Tiny Little Questions, and you will probably get links.  Good luck!

4 hours ago, Shinryuumaru said:

1. How do I submit my scroll on incubators/hatcheries?

2. Do I need to wait for a while before putting a new egg into my forum signature on other sites and putting it into hatcheries?  And if so, how long of a wait is best?

3. Where do I find what egg description is for what kind of egg (Paper Dragon egg, Horse Dragon egg, etc.)?

Maybe I could help a little.   Here is the link to the Fan Sites.  And here is a link to the Wiki

I usually fog my eggs for their first day and then incubate them to take off another day before putting them into any hatcheries.  I figure it's better to be on the safe side than to be in a hurry.

Alright, thanks.  My one egg is fogged at the moment. Could that be why when I tried to enter my scroll in a hatchery, it said it couldn't read it?  I entered my scroll's URL.  

1 hour ago, Shinryuumaru said:

Alright, thanks.  My one egg is fogged at the moment. Could that be why when I tried to enter my scroll in a hatchery, it said it couldn't read it?  I entered my scroll's URL.  

Yes, that would do it.

54 minutes ago, Shinryuumaru said:

@Stormcaller: How do I incubate eggs, again?

Click on one of your Red dragons > Actions> Incubate

good luck :D

You have to enter your scroll's name on the hatchery, but it won't read fogged eggs.  

You have a lovely egg.  Right now the cave has the new March release so it's crowded with people trying to get them.  No, that's not too many clicks and views.  It will take a lot more to hatch.  Just watch it, and if it gets sick, fog it.  And if it does get sick, you can also use a White Dragon to ward your egg which prevents it from dying for 6 hours.

Where can I find egg descriptions for eggs from the March release so I know what to look for?  

And thanks for the info.  I never noticed that White Dragons could do that.

For a new release always go to the News post:

You usually find the egg description on the first or second reply there:

I got one each of the new eggs.  

My Pillow Dragon egg got sick so I fogged it again and also had one of my White Dragons cast a "Ward" spell on it.  Hopefully it'll hatch safely now when it's ready to.