Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Recommended Posts

Where does the Red-Tailed Wyrm sort with the rainbow sort?  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Classycal said:

Where does the Red-Tailed Wyrm sort with the rainbow sort?  Thanks.

Between Autumns and Kohrakis; kind of at the beginning of the spectrum red-orange-brown.

Edited by Orchi'dea

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Thanks.

 

Okay, what is a Kohrakis?  I can't find it on the wiki.  

Edited by Classycal

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks.  I must have scrolled too fast thru the wiki.

Share this post


Link to post

the last few days none of the clicking sites that I visit seem to be working? Sylvi's lair, egg drop soup, etc. All of the icons appear as an X on all the sites, and my dragons are not getting any views on them even if I try to add them. I'm using firefox

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Desirai said:

the last few days none of the clicking sites that I visit seem to be working? Sylvi's lair, egg drop soup, etc. All of the icons appear as an X on all the sites, and my dragons are not getting any views on them even if I try to add them. I'm using firefox

 

I just went on Silvi's Lair and it's working for me.

 

If your scroll name is the same as your forum name, it looks like your eggs are getting views? Some are at 400ish. Can you be a little bit more specific about what you mean? Have you tried clearing your browser data or using a different browser? 

Share this post


Link to post

I agree with Stormwizard; that sounds like a cache issue - that it's so full it cannot load any new images. Also if that is your scroll, several of your eggs are hidden, and cannot get views anyway.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Can someone please give me the link whit the checkers Database, i wan't to add mine, and look for some mates.

Thank you @Sazandora

Edited by Alesita

Share this post


Link to post

my siyats are fogged on purpose but my other 2 eggs should have more views. I've deleted all cache and cookies multiple times. all the click sites look like this

 

sfsdf.png

Share this post


Link to post

That means the site isn't loading fully - either a cache issue (you say not) or your connection is shaky. I used to get that all the time in the days I was on dial up.

Share this post


Link to post

just curious but why ,, as this IS the Dragon Cave .. is there no dragon icon ... colour preferably ???

 

please  please  please

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, GhostMouse said:

@orphaned Do you mean on the forum? Like these two: 🐲 🐉 ?

 

THAT teeny tiny thing is supposed to be a dragon ?? really ?? can barely even see .. and I did check first.  :unsure:

 

to paraphrase Crocodile Dundee ...  THAT   is a dragon !!

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, orphaned said:

 

THAT teeny tiny thing is supposed to be a dragon ?? really ?? can barely even see .. and I did check first.  :unsure:

 

to paraphrase Crocodile Dundee ...  THAT   is a dragon !!


Yep. :lol: You sort of have to already know they're there. There was a thread around here somewhere on how the icons appear differently for different people (I can't remember what caused the difference, browser or OS or something) but I can't find it. They look more dragon-y on my phone than on my computer, for whatever reason. 🤷‍♀️

 

Edit: Aha! I think it was this discussion, you can see some of the differences here.
 

 

Edited by GhostMouse

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:


Yep. :lol: You sort of have to already know they're there. There was a thread around here somewhere on how the icons appear differently for different people (I can't remember what caused the difference, browser or OS or something) but I can't find it. They look more dragon-y on my phone than on my computer, for whatever reason. 🤷‍♀️

 

Edit: Aha! I think it was this discussion, you can see some of the differences here.
 

 

 

okay ..good to know, shall check that out   TY

 

BUT SERIOUSLY .. as this is DC >>> they should be in colour and there for all to see, like our dragon love  :wub:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Those emoticons depend on your device's default emoji font. If you're on PC, there's usually a way to replace the default font with something that has what you like, but there's always a chance you might break something else's display by doing so, because there is sadly no *complete* font for everything, due to font file restrictions.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, GhostMouse said:


Yep. :lol: You sort of have to already know they're there. There was a thread around here somewhere on how the icons appear differently for different people (I can't remember what caused the difference, browser or OS or something) but I can't find it. They look more dragon-y on my phone than on my computer, for whatever reason. 🤷‍♀️

 

Edit: Aha! I think it was this discussion, you can see some of the differences here.
 

 

 

Yes - emojis (as opposed to emoticons) look different on different OSs. It is why I never use them - I have no control over what the other person sees. If I post a smile, I mean :)  , NOT 97DE3E27-2BA3-47DE-AA58-3C911845B3DF.png or, worse, smiling-face-with-open-mouth_1f603.png

 

6 hours ago, orphaned said:

 

okay ..good to know, shall check that out   TY

 

BUT SERIOUSLY .. as this is DC >>> they should be in colour and there for all to see, like our dragon love  :wub:

 

 

As long as the dragon is a sensible size, and appears the same to everyone...

 

22287-dragon-icon.png.f9def1571f13479e6ac61e53f04cb143.png

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post

Am I correct to assume that Xenowyrm dragons can lay an egg of any of the Xeno variations? It is random?

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, painless_j said:

Am I correct to assume that Xenowyrm dragons can lay an egg of any of the Xeno variations? It is random?

From the wiki:

Breeding patterns have been confirmed by Birdzgoboom, being based on biomes, and are as follows:

Situation 1: Xeno x Non-Xeno (regular biome):
Outcome 1: the Xeno breeds its same variation
Outcome 2: you get an egg from the Non-Xeno breed
Outcome 3: you get the Xeno corresponding to the Non-Xeno's biome

Situation 2: Xeno x Non-Xeno (Cave):
Outcome 1: the Xeno breeds its same variation
Outcome 2: you get an egg from the Non-Xeno breed
Outcome 3: you get a random egg from the other 5 Xeno variations

Situation 3: Xeno x Xeno:
Outcome 1: They have a chance to breed the Xeno variation from parent A
Outcome 2: They have a chance to breed the Xeno variation from parent B
Outcome 3: They have a smaller chance to breed one of the other 4 (or 5 if both parents are the same variation) Xeno variations.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, painless_j said:

Am I correct to assume that Xenowyrm dragons can lay an egg of any of the Xeno variations? It is random?

Yes. And mostly yes.

There seems to be a priority (aka higher chance) for the parent Xeno's type if the other parent is NOT caveborn.

If the other parent is caveborn (and not a Xeno itself), its biome gives priority to THAT biome's Xeno type.

If you breed a Pyro (Volcano) with a White from the Desert, you will likely get a Mageia.

 

edit: seems I was a bit slow, and slightly off with the chances. @purplehaze That list is kind of missing the non-caveborn option.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you for the answers! Wow, apparently it's more complicated than I thought. Gonna check the biomes of potential mates now. And I foresee lots of attempts to breed the variation I want :)

Share this post


Link to post

What are the chances for a hybrid x common to produce a common?

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.