Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

26 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

They are uncommon - but my grandson - who has an army of balloons - has caught about 10 in the last month...

@dommybomb two of your eggs are sick - you need to fog them for 24 hours.... (24 hours - even if they feel better, or they will just get sick again.)

28 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

They are uncommon - but my grandson - who has an army of balloons - has caught about 10 in the last month...

Oh nice, another hoarder!! :)

And last month everything was fine - until that release XD I was grabbing them nicely before that. Oh well we had that before... i will survive.. somehow... ;D

Not sure if I should ask here, but...

Does anyone know why some breeds are not "Mint-styled"? 

Thanks for your answer, @Dorchet!

Edited by Lazurite

1 minute ago, Lazurite said:

Not sure if I should ask here, but...

Does anyone know why some breeds are not "Mint-styled"? :huh:

Some spriters do not allow recolors of their sprites.

21 minutes ago, Belisar said:

Oh nice, another hoarder!! :)

And last month everything was fine - until that release XD I was grabbing them nicely before that. Oh well we had that before... i will survive.. somehow... ;D

He only has 435 or something; Not TOO evil :)

29 minutes ago, Belisar said:

Just saw a balloon in the Jungle (or was it the Forest?) in the 5-min-drop before the hour. Unfortunately I was locked so I couldn't get it for you.

Ohhhh nooooooooo :(

But that is so sweet, @rinoa26 :) Thank you for the thought, really! At least it answers my question and calms me a bit. They are there. Even today. Just incredibly sneaky. ^^" Will have to double my efforts then.

And @Fuzzbucket, I don't see myself as evil either... XD But we could run a decent number of "99 Red Balloon" parties on our own. hehehehehehehehe

2 hours ago, Belisar said:

Ohhhh nooooooooo :(

But that is so sweet, @rinoa26 :) Thank you for the thought, really! At least it answers my question and calms me a bit. They are there. Even today. Just incredibly sneaky. ^^" Will have to double my efforts then.

And @Fuzzbucket, I don't see myself as evil either... XD But we could run a decent number of "99 Red Balloon" parties on our own. hehehehehehehehe

If you're a huge balloon hoarder and really want another CB Balloon, I just caught one. I'm working on an Alamandine/Balloon lineage, but wouldn't mind parting with this little guy in exchange for, uhm, any pygmy. Or a Xeno if have any and are feeling generous. :D

I’m pretty sure this has been answered already, but is there any way for you to center your signature ? And how can you insert pictures in your signature ?

30 minutes ago, jostensminyard said:

I’m pretty sure this has been answered already, but is there any way for you to center your signature ? And how can you insert pictures in your signature ?

Wow - there is - I just have. Open up your sig for editing, highlight all of it and click the centre button.

5ac2181bc1f10_Image1.png.acf7b9e28ee00553ba2bc4d845695c62.png

Images  - same kind of thing: drag images in and insert them, or "insert other media" and include the url.

5ac21823c860a_Image2.png.c6166f2505665abcf70a0a480314b98c.png

Edited by Fuzzbucket

8 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Wow - there is - I just have. Open up your sig for editing, highlight all of it and click the centre button.

5ac2181bc1f10_Image1.png.acf7b9e28ee00553ba2bc4d845695c62.png

Images  - same kind of thing: drag images in and insert them, or "insert other media" and include the url.

5ac21823c860a_Image2.png.c6166f2505665abcf70a0a480314b98c.png

The signature editing looks like this for me (picture below) and I can’t see the button in which you should be able to center it. Thanks so much in regards of helping me out with pictures in the signature <3

3489846F-32FB-4761-9EF7-F9CF244896A4.jpeg

Just now, jostensminyard said:

The signature editing looks like this for me (picture below) and I can’t see the button in which you should be able to center it. Thanks so much in regards of helping me out with pictures in the signature <3

3489846F-32FB-4761-9EF7-F9CF244896A4.jpeg

If you're using a PC/Laptop, making it fullscreen will make the extra options appear. :)

Goodness. The bar for sigs for me is exactly the same as the one for editing posts.... What device are you using ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

1 minute ago, jostensminyard said:

If you're on a computer, make your screen wider. 

I’m using an iPad. But the weird thing is, in text posts I’m perfectly capable of viewing the center buttons and such, but that’s not the case with my signature

That really IS odd.... Can you go for - my tablet calls it view desktop mode, as I recall ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

3 minutes ago, jostensminyard said:

I’m using an iPad. But the weird thing is, in text posts I’m perfectly capable of viewing the center buttons and such, but that’s not the case with my signature

Write it all up in a post, just don't actually post it when you're done, but highlight the whole post content, then copy and paste it into your signature.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

26 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Write it all up in a post, just don't actually post it when you're done, but highlight the whole post content, then copy and paste it into your signature.

That worked !! Thank you so much 

@Fuzzbucket I probably can, but I don’t know how, if it is. 

I have a lil question. Are cracked eggs counting as growing dragons? I´ll try to bite eggs with my Vampire dragons and they cracked. So I thought, they wouldn´t count but on my scroll they count as growing dragons.

Is that normal? :-)

Greetings

Lauri

Dead eggs that you killed through an action (Kill, Bite, Earthquake) count as 1 egg in your egg limit for 24 hours after death. After that they stay on your scroll for 2 weeks but do not count in your egg limit anymore.

Eggs that die naturally (sickness or run out of time) never count in your egg limit.

2 minutes ago, Aalbiel said:

Dead eggs that you killed through an action (Kill, Bite, Earthquake) count as 1 egg in your egg limit for 24 hours after death. After that they stay on your scroll for 2 weeks but do not count in your egg limit anymore.

Eggs that die naturally (sickness or run out of time) never count in your egg limit.

Thank you for your explanation. :-)

Hi again,

I'm still a nube at this website lol.:P

So I've been on the trading forums and all, it's been really fun! But I got to thinking to myself (in the middle of doing homework),

"Why can't we trade Adult Dragons?" (Unless we can and I just totally missed it).

I know we can release them and all that good stuff, but why can't we gift them, or trade them like we can hatchlings or eggs?

On the same terms, I believe we cannot do this due to the adult dragons already warming up to its owner(like pokemon, but even on pokemon, you can trade them), but wouldn't the mature hatchlings warm up to the owner too? 

Just a random question guys, but I am honestly curious about this logic. o~o