Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

You cannot pick up an egg you dropped till someone else has picked it up and dropped it. You'll just have to wait till that happens.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I couldn't find the breeding plan thread for Electrics - can anyone recommend me dragons that look good with male Electric Dragons in a checker? Preferably greenish.

Khusa, Sunsong, Seragamma (sorry not green), and in the greens Copper would look great!

14 minutes ago, Aalbiel said:

Khusa, Sunsong, Seragamma (sorry not green), and in the greens Copper would look great!

Thanks! I have only one green copper who is male so I'll have to look for something else ;v; Might try the others!

5 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Thanks! I have only one green copper who is male so I'll have to look for something else ;v; Might try the others!

Just had a thought: Fever Wyvern might be nice with those wing highlights.

3 minutes ago, Aalbiel said:

Just had a thought: Fever Wyvern might be nice with those wing highlights.

Yes! I was just checking out how Electrics x Fevers look in AllureofNds! Glad you think the same. :D

I now have 8 dragons to catch. Thanks!

@Petrel Another idea- you can only freeze 15x in a few weeks, but the frozen hatchlings will go toward your grown dragons count so at least that'll help you get there a little faster!

So um, I just bred a storm-rider and a creation avatar and they actually gave me a avatar egg but is a destruction avatar, shouldn't it be a creation avatar or is there something I'm missing here?

19 minutes ago, Vythalax said:

So um, I just bred a storm-rider and a creation avatar and they actually gave me a avatar egg but is a destruction avatar, shouldn't it be a creation avatar or is there something I'm missing here?

I believe the kind of Avatar that results depends on the elemental affinity of the mate, although it may be possible to get an egg of the Avatar parent also.

Does anyone know if the gold and purple Florets count towards the same breed, especially towards the Unique Breeds counter? Or are they separate? I recently acquired a new breed I didn't have yet, but I wasn't sure if it got counted or if my unique breed number is reflecting the two different Floret colors. :P I assume the Florets count as the same breed no matter the color, but just checking/curious. :)

Edited by Jenneta
Random space in between my words, lol.

1 minute ago, StormWizard212 said:

@Jenneta yes, they count as the same breed in the counter. :)

Ah, thank you so much for confirming @StormWizard212! Much appreciated. :D

3 hours ago, Vythalax said:

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I believe the kind of Avatar that results depends on the elemental affinity of the mate, although it may be possible to get an egg of the Avatar parent also.

From the wiki:

An avatar has the potential to breed its mate's species, its own Avatar species or the Avatar species its mate would have produced, had it been bred with a Guardian of Nature. Breeding an avatar with a Guardian of Nature will only produce the avatar's species (because GoN x GoN produces nothing due to Neutral affinities, and GoNs cannot breed true). Likewise, breeding a dragon with a Neutral affinity to a Guardian of Nature will result in only that dragon's breed.

I influenced my Floret Wyvern egg and then precogged it. If I want to trade it to be incubated will the influence wear off even though I precogged it afterwards?

fae6ce1322f15292e3830b6b62396264.png

e1e6ebbc8f838d456f1ac7d000c473cb.png

1 hour ago, Chronomaly said:

I influenced my Floret Wyvern egg and then precogged it. If I want to trade it to be incubated will the influence wear off even though I precogged it afterwards?

Influence will wear off only if it is an egg. If it has hatched already it will not. You're best bet is to have the receiving person influence it and incubate it for you, just to be safe.

Edited by Dorchet

8 hours ago, Draconiusultamius said:

Is **** technically censor evasion?  It's as good as putting *expletive* imo.

As one who uses it quite frequently, I don't think so. You are allowed to put *expletive*, too. But not whatever might have been under here *****

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

As one who uses it quite frequently, I don't think so. You are allowed to put *expletive*, too. But not whatever might have been under here *****

Alright then, thanks

5 hours ago, Chronomaly said:

If you had precogged it before influencing, and it prcogged female, then it would stay female after transfer to incubate. But influence will wear off when an egg is traded. Since you don't know what the egg would have been without your use of influence, you can't count on it staying female. If the egg "wanted" to be male before you influenced it female, then it will lose the female influence when it is transferred.

As Dorchet says, the only way to be sure is to have the person who takes it influence it before incubating and hatching it.

Just now, purplehaze said:

If you had precogged it before influencing, and it prcogged female, then it would stay female after transfer to incubate. But influence will wear off when an egg is traded. Since you don't know what the egg would have been without your use of influence, you can't count on it staying female. If the egg "wanted" to be male before you influenced it female, then it will lose the female influence when it is transferred and will hatch male.

As Dorchet says, the only way to be sure is to have the person who takes it influence it before incubating and hatching it.

9 hours ago, Dorchet said:

Influence will wear off only if it is an egg. If it has hatched already it will not. You're best bet is to have the receiving person influence it and incubate it for you, just to be safe.

Or hatch it before you trade it, then it will be female.

17 hours ago, Draconiusultamius said:

Is **** technically censor evasion?  It's as good as putting *expletive* imo.

Yes. I got my first warn this way.

I needed emotional support and got a warn instead, that's how this works.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

6 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

If it's technically censor evasion, why does **** exist?  That doesn't make sense to me...  also, fuzzbucket said it wasn't?  So now I'm confused.  Perhaps a mod should weigh in on this.

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

This predates me being a mod, but let me say the whole point of the censorkipz was so users could express expletives without fear of warns. That was my understanding, anyway. Using the censorkipz is not censor evasion, quite the opposite, and it is allowed without warn repercussions. We should not still be warning users for it, and I can't believe we were at one point.