Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Quick question:

Can you have your account logged into multiple devices? There are several days where my account can be logged onto several devices with no issues, and on other days I have to keep relogging in.

13 minutes ago, Swyen said:

Quick question:

Can you have your account logged into multiple devices? There are several days where my account can be logged onto several devices with no issues, and on other days I have to keep relogging in.

Your forum account, yes. Your scroll, no.

3 hours ago, Swyen said:

Quick question:

I haven't tried different devices, but I am finding that I can suddenly be logged in on two different browsers at the same time on my laptop, which never used to be possible. (This is for my scroll, not the forum.)

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I haven't tried different devices, but I am finding that I can suddenly be logged in on two different browsers at the same time on my laptop, which never used to be possible. (This is for my scroll, not the forum.)

Strange, I swear I was doing it yesterday then suddenly it stopped.

Thank you both!

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Honestly, I beg to differ due to my scroll staying logged in on both my phone and my computer.

5 hours ago, dommybomb said:

Hi again,

I'm still a nube at this website lol.:P

So I've been on the trading forums and all, it's been really fun! But I got to thinking to myself (in the middle of doing homework),

"Why can't we trade Adult Dragons?" (Unless we can and I just totally missed it).

I know we can release them and all that good stuff, but why can't we gift them, or trade them like we can hatchlings or eggs?

On the same terms, I believe we cannot do this due to the adult dragons already warming up to its owner(like pokemon, but even on pokemon, you can trade them), but wouldn't the mature hatchlings warm up to the owner too? 

Just a random question guys, but I am honestly curious about this logic. o~o

This seems to be a question suited for TJ. I personally like the way it is, though. Gives me a feeling of permanency. :)

41 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

Honestly, I beg to differ due to my scroll staying logged in on both my phone and my computer.

I envy you! My laptop scroll gets logged out every time I log in using my phone. The forums don't do this.

6 hours ago, dommybomb said:

Hi again,

I'm still a nube at this website lol.:P

So I've been on the trading forums and all, it's been really fun! But I got to thinking to myself (in the middle of doing homework),

"Why can't we trade Adult Dragons?" (Unless we can and I just totally missed it).

I know we can release them and all that good stuff, but why can't we gift them, or trade them like we can hatchlings or eggs?

On the same terms, I believe we cannot do this due to the adult dragons already warming up to its owner(like pokemon, but even on pokemon, you can trade them), but wouldn't the mature hatchlings warm up to the owner too? 

Just a random question guys, but I am honestly curious about this logic. o~o

Probably the only one who knows for sure why it's this way is TJ, but there have been suggestions made by users to change it so we can trade/gift adults, and the basic reasoning that us users can come up with is that DC is about raising dragons, and being able to simply trade or be gifted fully-grown dragons with no effort put into raising them sort of goes against the whole concept. Even when trading hatchlings you still have to 'raise' it, make sure it has enough views to grow up, etc, even if the amount of time of doing so is shortened because it's already a hatchling. (Also, lore-wise, you might be able to convince a hatchling to go live with someone else, but adults that are set in their ways and are a hundred times bigger and stronger then you are may not be so willing.)

19 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Probably the only one who knows for sure why it's this way is TJ, but there have been suggestions made by users to change it so we can trade/gift adults, and the basic reasoning that us users can come up with is that DC is about raising dragons, and being able to simply trade or be gifted fully-grown dragons with no effort put into raising them sort of goes against the whole concept. Even when trading hatchlings you still have to 'raise' it, make sure it has enough views to grow up, etc, even if the amount of time of doing so is shortened because it's already a hatchling.

And assuming this is the reason, I am 100% behind it. The game is about raising dragons, not just dragging in adults with no effort.

3 hours ago, Draconiusultamius said:

This is a malfunction, I think it's supposed to log you out (it wasn't logging me and a bunch of other users out for a while but now it's back to normal.)

6 minutes ago, Aalbiel said:

This is a malfunction, I think it's supposed to log you out (it wasn't logging me and a bunch of other users out for a while but now it's back to normal.)

Oh that's true. I was logged in on both my phone and my laptop. I just tried logging out and in on my phone and it logged me out on my laptop, so it's definitely back to normal.

Now that the EATW Tools are gone where can I see if it's DC day time/night time and how Sunrise/Sunset dragons will hatch and when they're unable to hatch and how much time remains... ?

My son asked me to log into his scroll to click on an egg for his Easter basket. Not gonna because I'm mean and think he should play his game himself :P But for future reference would something like that be considered multi-scrolling?

Edited by Wiz

37 minutes ago, FoxintheBox said:

Now that the EATW Tools are gone where can I see if it's DC day time/night time and how Sunrise/Sunset dragons will hatch and when they're unable to hatch and how much time remains... ?

DC itself has a clock in the top right corner now with a small indicator that shows either a sun (day) or a moon (night).

For the Sunrise/Sunset what Ruby Eyes said, I didn't know about the help page.

Edited by Chococat0815

9 minutes ago, FoxintheBox said:

On the site itself. Help => Time Reference

When Sunsets can hatch, that page will say "The sun is setting."

When Sunrises can hatch, that page will say "The sun is rising."

If it says neither of them, wait for the next 6 o'clock (am/pm) DC time. The clock is not visible on all skins, but can always be accessed by opening the "Cave" link in a "private" browser window.

Sunrises will be able to hatch in about 2 minutes (as of this last edit's timestamp).

Edited by Ruby Eyes

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

On the site itself. Help => Time Reference

When Sunsets can hatch, that page will say "The sun is setting."

When Sunrises can hatch, that page will say "The sun is rising."

If it says neither of them, wait for the next 6 o'clock (am/pm) DC time. The clock is not visible on all skins, but can always be accessed by opening the "Cave" link in a "private" browser window.

Sunrises will be able to hatch in about 2 minutes (as of this last edit's timestamp).

Thank you :) Didn't know about that ☺

I have a dragon suggestion, and would love to post it, but I cannot find the 'Create Thread' button. Is it supposed to be like that or am I missing something? Is there a specific post level I have to be?

1 minute ago, Andromen said:

I have a dragon suggestion, and would love to post it, but I cannot find the 'Create Thread' button. Is it supposed to be like that or am I missing something? Is there a specific post level I have to be?

It's closed at the moment, until some threads get cleared out.  You can work on it yourself offsite to have it ready when opens. 

Okay, thanks! So that means there's a limit for how many unfinished dragons can there be? Pretty interesting!

Hello, I've recently started playing again and I'm just wondering what the new (to me) BSA "Stun" is useful for? In what situation would you want your hatchling to grow up slower/stop getting views? Thanks. :)

10 minutes ago, aqub said:

Hello, I've recently started playing again and I'm just wondering what the new (to me) BSA "Stun" is useful for? In what situation would you want your hatchling to grow up slower/stop getting views? Thanks. :)

Trading and gifting, mostly. The added day plus the inability to gain more views prevent the hatchling from growing up for a little longer.

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

Trading and gifting, mostly. The added day plus the inability to gain more views prevent the hatchling from growing up for a little longer.

Oh okay, thank you! I was so confused about why it existed, lol. Now that I think about it, that totally makes sense. Especially if you want to trade 4 hatchlings at once but can't catch them all in the same day, or aren't finding the right trades.

Does anyone know how many Easter eggs we're supposed to have if we find them all? I had found 54 by last night, but haven't seen anymore. I'm asking since we had 3 days to find them all & I seem to remember (probably incorrectly) that sometimes more appeared after a while. Thanks in advance to all who answered! :D

2 minutes ago, kiramaru7 said:

Does anyone know how many Easter eggs we're supposed to have if we find them all? I had found 54 by last night, but haven't seen anymore. I'm asking since we had 3 days to find them all & I seem to remember (probably incorrectly) that sometimes more appeared after a while. Thanks in advance to all who answered! :D

54 is the lot. :)

Just now, DragonLady86 said:

54 is the lot. :)

Thanks for very QUICK answer! :D