Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

4 hours ago, Wiz said:

My son asked me to log into his scroll to click on an egg for his Easter basket. Not gonna because I'm mean and think he should play his game himself :P But for future reference would something like that be considered multi-scrolling?

Yes.

1 hour ago, teresadurfin said:

What's the rule on getting a different colour floret than the parents?  My friend and I were testing paring and she got this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Y74BI 

Thanks.

I don't know that there is any rule figured out, yet. I have seen both gold and purple ones from the same combination of parents, though, so I suspect it is random, like Dorsals and Ridgewings.

Do upside-down mint produce upside-down offspring?

Also, for those who got a 'regular egg', it could be either a regular balloon or regular mint with location shown as 'cave'.  Correct?  Just curious, could these be traded as well?

2 minutes ago, teresadurfin said:

Do upside-down mint produce upside-down offspring?

Also, for those who got a 'regular egg', it could be either a regular balloon or regular mint with location shown as 'cave'.  Correct?  Just curious, could these be traded as well?

They produce regular, right side up offspring.  I didn't get a regular one, so I don't if they were trade locked or not.  Also not sure about balloons, didn't see anyone posting they got a balloon this year. 

Great ... my friend abandoned the wrong mint ... her upside down mint is now on someone else scroll..... anyway to get it back?

Note: We believe the abandoned egg never hit the abandoned page since all abandoned egg would gain 1 day, that would put the egg to 5d 10hr.  Abandoned page currently showing 5d / 5d 1hr eggs.  And the egg in question is still at 4d 10hr

Edited by teresadurfin

Anyone know how many festival eggs there are this year? I have 54 and I'm not seeing any more.

Edit: Thanks @teresadurfin !

Edited by OMGitsKairi

Just now, OMGitsKairi said:

Anyone know how many festival eggs there are this year? I have 54 and I'm not seeing any more.

You got them all, congratz! :D

20 minutes ago, teresadurfin said:

since all abandoned egg would gain 1 day

They stopped doing that quite a while ago.

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

They stopped doing that quite a while ago.

Oh!! Didn't know that.  Thanks.

3 hours ago, teresadurfin said:

Great ... my friend abandoned the wrong mint ... her upside down mint is now on someone else scroll..... anyway to get it back?

Once something is abandoned, it's very difficult to get it back and relies a lot on luck/chance. Usually if you abandon something by mistake, you can put a comment in your signature on the forums or change the name of the parents if it's a bred egg and hope that someone finds it and is willing to return it. Since you can't trade upside-down Mints anyway, however, then this unfortunately won't work in your situation. Sorry! If there are more upside-down Mints next year for April Fool's, hopefully your friend will be able to get one then. :)

Edited by StormWizard212

Will using fertility on both parents further reduce the risk of refusals?  I rarely used it before, but now I'm making lineages, so I'd rather not have 3rd gen refusals since that'd be quite frustrating

6 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

Will using fertility on both parents further reduce the risk of refusals?  I rarely used it before, but now I'm making lineages, so I'd rather not have 3rd gen refusals since that'd be quite frustrating

No, I distinctly remember TJ saying that using it on both parents was a waste of one fertility BSA. And honestly, the risk of refusals with fertility is extremely low in my experience.  I have only had two refusals out of hundreds of breedings since I started using it on all new pairs (and both of those were Turpentines, which are notoriously bad breeders).

Just now, purplehaze said:

No, I distinctly remember TJ saying that using it on both parents was a waste of one fertility BSA. And honestly, the risk of refusals with fertility is extremely low in my experience.  I have only had two refusals out of hundreds of breedings since I started using it on all new pairs (and both of those were Turpentines, which are notoriously bad breeders).

Alright, thank you!

2 minutes ago, Petrel said:

Is anyone else getting this?  Do we know why?  (I tried to refresh my scroll and this appeared.)

gravestone DC.PNG

Yes, I'm getting the same error message. Looking at the time that this is happening, I'm guessing that perhaps something went amiss with the daily maintenance?

I don't know when maintenance happens, but if it's around now-ish then yeah I guess it must be that. :)   *feels silly*  Sorry!

Just now, Petrel said:

I don't know when maintenance happens, but if it's around now-ish then yeah I guess it must be that. :)   *feels silly*  Sorry!

It usually starts at 3 AM EDT and is done by 3:15 or so.

If it was maintenance, it would say so.

Getting this error, too ...

5 minutes ago, rrattts said:

same problem her working on phone and tablet but PC not

I suspect you're logged in on your PC? Because when logged out, the error does not occur.

Clearing cache & cookies did not help.

@TJ09 Are you aware of this?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

What she said. And MUCH longer than maintenance. 

tried on PC  just getting tombstone  logged in on phone ok then tried on a tablet ok  went back to PC got login page up entered name and PW back to tombstone again

That's weird. I might try my tablet.... Also my Linux lappie... Maybe this needs its own thread ?

ALSO I can see my stuff in hatcheries, and that doesn't  work when it's on maintenance....

All over now :)

Edited by Fuzzbucket