Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

That's exactly it. They are visible all day on the 31st of the month. Well speculated !

Unsure if this has been asked or mentioned before, but if you successfully turn a hatchie into a zombie, will you be able to trade it ? Or will that action disappear ?

Zombie hatchies are automatically frozen so no, you can't freeze them, you can only keep them on your scroll or Expunge them to get rid of them.

Hey all, I'm trying to sort my dragons (haven't since Halloween) and I see eatw isn't up anymore? :( Soooo sad. I used their site to easily check CB's on my scroll for sorting. Is there another site that I can see my CB adults easily?

Nope, unfortunately if you want to sort your CB adults you're going to have to manually create a group and add them all there....

Darn! That used to be my favorite clicksite too. Why did it go down, no chances of it coming back?

eatw got attacked around christmas, a huge targeted attack on the hatchery that was so severe people's eggs were dying within minutes of being added. The site was disabled eventually, and the owner said it wouldn't be coming back.

No one knows for sure except TJ and whoever is helping with it, but most likely. It's sort of a yearly thing now, I see no reason why it wouldn't happen. Keep an eye out at midnight.

A few coders, designers, and myself are going to be opening a Hatchery in the near future. We have fleshed out our website, designed it, made different skins, many features (some are even never-before-seen!), etc, but we still want feedback on designs/features/etc from the community before we make it fully public. Are we allowed to open up a WIP Thread in the Fan Sites area? I see another WIP Thread in there, but our site will not be actually online until it's completely fleshed out/worked on.

35 minutes ago, Predat0rs said:

A few coders, designers, and myself are going to be opening a Hatchery in the near future. We have fleshed out our website, designed it, made different skins, many features (some are even never-before-seen!), etc, but we still want feedback on designs/features/etc from the community before we make it fully public. Are we allowed to open up a WIP Thread in the Fan Sites area? I see another WIP Thread in there, but our site will not be actually online until it's completely fleshed out/worked on.

From the Fan Site Section Guidelines Thread:

User says:

I've got a fansite that is nearly finished but will need alpha testers--can I make a thread for it, or do I have to wait until testing is completed?

_Z_ replies:

Go ahead and post your topic.

It should be okay to make a thread.

Edited by Darkstorm34

Is anyone else having trouble with clicksites? I went to AoND and draghatch and they say that I have no growing dragons, even though I have several.

4 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Is anyone else having trouble with clicksites? I went to AoND and draghatch and they say that I have no growing dragons, even though I have several.

I'm having the same problem. I had it with AoND, Valley Sherwood and Silvi's. It looks like some sort of glitch on DC. Hopefully @TJ09 is aware of it and will be able to look into it. :)

Has anyone seen any mints in the biomes today? I wanted to catch an ordinary one, since I didn't get a special one from the event, but I have not yet seen any, even though they are common.

They are hiding for fear of being turned upside down....

My sunsets have turned into sunrises and vice versa. Part of the April Fool's fun, do you think?

(Like being green and pink weren't stressful enough for them!)

8 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

My sunsets have turned into sunrises and vice versa. Part of the April Fool's fun, do you think?

(Like being green and pink weren't stressful enough for them!)

Ok yes, that's a thing apparently oO

(Totally wouldn't have noticed without the normal colours, well spotted.)

Okay I'm sorry if this has been answered but I am on my phone, and it's a pain in the neck to navigate the forum.

I don't understand what an upside down mint is. I clicked "say nothing", got a mint egg, but the egg is not upside down. So, going off of someone else's comment I saw, I am assuming I just got a regular mint egg because I was supposed to click the other option or something? But what makes an upside down mint different? 

Am I just oblivious? I mean I feel kinda stupid.

Is there a post explaining this event? Please answer seriously, I know it's April Fool's but I would like to know more about this event so I know better for next year.  😊💙

3 minutes ago, Valtrois said:

Okay I'm sorry if this has been answered but I am on my phone, and it's a pain in the neck to navigate the forum.

I don't understand what an upside down mint is. I clicked "say nothing", got a mint egg, but the egg is not upside down. So, going off of someone else's comment I saw, I am assuming I just got a regular mint egg because I was supposed to click the other option or something? But what makes an upside down mint different? 

Is there a post explaining this event? Please answer seriously, I know it's April Fool's but I would like to know more about this event so I know better for next year.  😊💙

Nothing is different about an upside down mint except that on the view page it appears upside down.

You can look at this one if you want. :)

https://dragcave.net/lineage/OgI5l 

21 minutes ago, Valtrois said:

Here is how upside mint attribution works. You're randomly assigned someone who answered the same dilemma with the dragon.

If both people click "say nothing", you each get a regular egg. This must be what happened for you.

If you click "say nothing" and the other person blames you, you get nothing.

If you click "blame" and the other person says nothing, you get a special upside down mint.

The value of these is questionable as they cannot be traded and don't show up in lineages (they only look "upside down" when you're on the dragon's page). 

I'd have a question too!

When was the last time you guys saw a CB Balloon in the Cave? >.< I haven't noticed any since the new release... :( Did someone deflated them all? v.v Boohooooooooooo );

9 hours ago, MessengerDragon said:

Has anyone seen any mints in the biomes today? I wanted to catch an ordinary one, since I didn't get a special one from the event, but I have not yet seen any, even though they are common.

I've seen some already, Messenger. They go insanely fast though.. Guess more people want one as a souvenier today ^^"

Edited by Belisar
Blehhh double post >.<

2 minutes ago, Belisar said:

I'd have a question too!

When was the last time you guys saw a CB Balloon in the Cave? >.< I haven't noticed any since the new release... :( Did someone deflated them all? v.v Boohooooooooooo );

I heard someone ask this recently, too. They've been a little scarce recently, but I've seen a couple since hunting for Florets. They're still around. :)

Thank you @StormWizard212

They are scarce since a very good while - but now they must be Metallic rare. I lurk the caves for hours, for 3 days already and not a single Loon... );

I NEEED MY FIX SOOOON!! *rollsaroundandcries*

Edited by Belisar