Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Is there a way to either burn a scroll or change the name on it? A friend just created his own scroll after seeing how much I enjoy the game, but he mistyped the name and now there's a random capital letter in it. :(

There is no way to change usernames, this is something people have been asking for but as of now it isn't a possibility. Presumably since your friend just started and he probably has no dragons, he should log out and just Sign Up for a new account, this time without the typo ^^ The old scroll will stay but it's not hurting anyone.

Edited by Aalbiel

Just now, Aalbiel said:

There is no way to change usernames, this is something people have been asking for but as of now it isn't a possibility. Presumably since your friend just started and he probably has no dragons, he should log out and just Register a new account, this time without the typo ^^ The old scroll will stay but it's not hurting anyone

The thing is, it isn't a typo, it's a randomly capitalized letter. Like Moonshark instead of MoonShark (for example). He's going to try again, but I'm worried it won't work since capitalization isn't really a thing in scroll names (you can find mine as moonshark or Moonshark or MOONshark or any combination thereof).

Ah, damn :/ In that case, no, as far as I'm aware (and I just had a look to check) you can't burn your scroll so until TJ decides to bestow upon us the ability to change usernames, I think he's stuck. Otherwise he could choose another scroll name but I'm aware many people are quite attached to their internet handles....

Just now, Aalbiel said:

Ah, damn :/ In that case, no, as far as I'm aware (and I just had a look to check) you can't burn your scroll so until TJ decides to bestow upon us the ability to change usernames, I think he's stuck. Otherwise he could choose another scroll name but I'm aware many people are quite attached to their internet handles....

He's been using this handle since he started gaming, so yeah, not going to want to change it. XD  I'll message TJ and see if he can do something, because I know how annoying it can be to have a typo like that!

Can anyone tell me what's this little dude's problem? He's past hatching date, has a lot of views...is he too low on clicks and UVs to start hatching? It doesn't even look like his egg has started cracking!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/kwg8T

Maybe I just can't see it because the egg is black, but I'm worried he won't hatch!

He's a zyu. They need LOTS of views - AND they also get sick a lot.

Where have you got him ?

22 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

He's a zyu. They need LOTS of views - AND they also get sick a lot.

Where have you got him ?

He's in two hatcheries. Valley Sherwood and Silvi's Lair. That's it. I usually only need those two to hatch my eggs. I'm afraid they'll get sick if I put them in too many hatcheries. Two is usually enough. Should I add him to another one?

That is indeed a low number of UVs, I would add it to Hatchling Club if I were you.

I always ward Zyus too. The warding carries on for five hours even after they hatch which protects them until you can fog them.

Yes - I ward them now, too. They get sick if you look at them funny !

Help me find a topic or two! :) I'm fairly sure there's been a topic for help and inspiration regarding lineage plans, most likely located in Site Discussion but possibly in Breeding. I'm aware of the breed-specific breeding plan topics in Site Discussion as well as The Personal Lineage Project Home in Breeding, but I'm looking for something more general where you could e.g. ask for someone to make a mock-up of a lineage you have in mind or just ask which other breeds to pair with the ones you already have in mind. (I considered making a topic like this a while ago, but then found one that hadn't been active for some time. Too bad I didn't bump it then, because now it's lost...) Oh, and that said, if there's ever been a topic for Risensong/Setsong breeding plans, a link would be appreciated. My searches using both the forum's search function and Google have been fruitless.

//Yes, that'll be perfect! Thank you @StormWizard212 :)

Edited by Aie

@Aie is this the thread you're looking for, by any chance? :)

Edited by StormWizard212

Nothing can be relied upon :)

But my scroll is free :ph34r:

Ohhhhh... Mine is not XD But then again, it barely ever isn't :ph34r:

Thanks for the reminder, will go easy then now...

Will we get new dragons tonight? I hope so!

5 minutes ago, Bigbite said:

Will we get new dragons tonight? I hope so!

Everyone does! But nobody knows for sure ;)

I'll get us a release tomorrow by saying I think he's waiting for Easter!

1 hour ago, quinney said:

I second that! We're most definitely getting an Easter release, together with our yearly Easter egg hunt. ;)

1 hour ago, quinney said:

lol! 

In 2015 we had a release on March 28th, so I definitely wouldn't count it out yet.

The idea wasn't that we wouldn't be likely to get a release this month, it was to make it happen sooner by telling TJ we expect it later. ;) A bit of reverse psychology, really.

How long does trading cooldown go for? I accidentally snatched a Stone egg and have to wait three more hours to abandon it. I was gonna offer it as a dummy in the DC Notice Board but it's still on cooldown. Is it the same as the abandon time limit? I can't seem to find anything by looking it up online.

6 minutes ago, Chronomaly said:

How long does trading cooldown go for? I accidentally snatched a Stone egg and have to wait three more hours to abandon it. I was gonna offer it as a dummy in the DC Notice Board but it's still on cooldown. Is it the same as the abandon time limit? I can't seem to find anything by looking it up online.

Yep, it's the same as the abandon time. You need to wait 5 hours before you can abandon, offer it through a teleport or create your own teleport. :) It'll keep saying it's 'too young' until those 5 hours are up and then you can do what you want with it. 

Edited by StormWizard212