Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Light Concorde is right. Invites are a one-time-only thing. If you got an invite last year and nobody invited you this year, unfortunately them's the works. We each are only allowed to invite one person per year.

If a dragon has an offspring and you kill it, will it eventually disappear from the Progeny list?

I think once the egg or hatchling disappears from your scroll, it does.

From the news thread:

It's started. biggrin.gif What a beautiful banner we have this year.  

I wish I could see the banner. :c

Will it ever appear for me or will I have to wait until the next FoE?

Edited by irrelevantindigo

From the news thread:

You start getting banners your second Festival of Eggs, as it separates your previous year's eggs from your (then) current eggs.

You can see the banner by looking at someone else's basket who has one (boop) or on the wiki when it is added there. :3

How long does it take for the easter eggs to refresh?I thought it was 5 min but apparently it's longer?

Edited by IOU

How long does it take for the easter eggs to refresh?I thought it was 5 min but apparently it's longer?

I've found it can be really random.

I believe someone said it was around 5-15min in between each egg.

If a dragon has an offspring and you kill it, will it eventually disappear from the Progeny list?

Yep. I've done this myself. The eggs still show up (but ded) but they disappear once they leave whoever killed it's scroll.

How many clicks do y'all think make an actual DIFFERENCE to hatching time? I'm a mentor; someone just asked, and - I have no idea AT ALL. I know one doesn't need them - but I do understand that they help...

How many clicks do y'all think make an actual DIFFERENCE to hatching time? I'm a mentor; someone just asked, and - I have no idea AT ALL. I know one doesn't need them - but I do understand that they help...

1 click equals needing a "very small amount less" of unique views. eggs still won't hatch before 4 days. Exact number unknown, but it doesn't affect TIME just how many views you need to push it to the next stage.

1 click equals needing a "very small amount less" of unique views. eggs still won't hatch before 4 days. Exact number unknown, but it doesn't affect TIME just how many views you need to push it to the next stage.

You're right of course - I should have just said hatching smile.gif Thanks.

Can you catch FoE eggs on mobile?

As far as I've seen, yes. I just caught one on my phone a minute ago so it doesn't seem like there's any restriction on mobile.

I'm not sure there is a set formula for that. As with the number of views/u views needed, results may vary. wink.gif

So I just noticed that I don't have the 2013 Easter Border and I participated and collected all the eggs that year...

user posted image

Or would I only have gotten it if I had any 2012 collectible eggs? sad.gif

So I just noticed that I don't have the 2013 Easter Border and I participated and collected all the eggs that year...

user posted image

Or would I only have gotten it if I had any 2012 collectible eggs? sad.gif

If you had 2012 eggs, you'd have the border.

No 2012 eggs, no 2013 border. sad.gif

I think the border is intended as a divider between the years. If you only have one year's eggs it is considered that you don't need a divider.

Does anyone know if you can still hunt for Easter eggs on the mobile site?

I haven't seen any there, but maybe I just picked time where I wasn't due to find an egg.

@irrelevantindigo: See previous page.

As far as I've seen, yes. I just caught one on my phone a minute ago so it doesn't seem like there's any restriction on mobile.

I have two questions:

1) if I know the code of an egg, can I get it by adding the code after the /abandoned in the url?

2) is there a list of breeding projects with putlines of what they are? I want to start a drake lineage but getting all the drakes myself would be veeeery difficult so if there is a drake lineage project I could partecipate but I don't really know if there is something like that.

Thanks!

I have two questions:

1) if I know the code of an egg, can I get it by adding the code after the /abandoned in the url?

Thanks!

1) No. The only way to pick up an egg is to find it in the AP or the main cave and click on it there.

2) is there a list of breeding projects with putlines of what they are? I want to start a drake lineage but getting all the drakes myself would be veeeery difficult so if there is a drake lineage project I could partecipate but I don't really know if there is something like that.

Thanks!

No, there's no list of topics in the breeding section besides going through the section yourself. You can do a search, though.

I did a search for any topics with drake in the title and found nothing. I looked for topics mentioning drakes and nothing that was just drakes popped out at me. I think you're safe to start one yourself if you want. ^^

No, there's no list of topics in the breeding section besides going through the section yourself. You can do a search, though.

I did a search for any topics with drake in the title and found nothing. I looked for topics mentioning drakes and nothing that was just drakes popped out at me. I think you're safe to start one yourself if you want. ^^

Thanks Socks, I'll think about starting a drake only project.

1) No. The only way to pick up an egg is to find it in the AP or the main cave and click on it there.

Ah I see, I thought that would be the case but I remember something like that, maybe it was from before we had the Teleport BSA. Thank you anyway Lagie! smile.gif

Do Celestials drop in the Jungle? The wiki and the encyclopedia says all habitats, but the last time i saw one in the Jungle was at the release time, or i my memore is blurred as usual... rolleyes.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle