Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Is there a list anywhere of the words considered unacceptable for Dragon names? Just seen a name I think might be inappropriate, but I don't want to actually report it in case it isn't unsure.gif I know some are just common sense, but...

Report it anyway - if the mods think it's OK nothing will happen. I did that once - reported one that was deemed fine. (I still don't think it was fine at all, but still !)

I posted a question about multi-scrolling here and was advised to remove the details.

Edited by Duysterwald

I'd pass it to a mod, myself....

I also wouldn't alert them by posting....

Point taken. I will edit my previous message and then contact someone in charge about it. smile.gif

I have an issue that I just noticed thanks to the bingo game. I have three GoN's, but only two are visible through lineage codes and also only those two appear on my scroll. Now when I chose to breed then she shows up and when I use the view link instead of lineage it also works, but other then that its like she doesn't exist. What does this mean?

Here's both links for proof.

view link

Lineage link

Also, if a mod looks at this my scroll name is the same as my forum name.

Never mind. It's working now, but I don't want to delete this in case others are having the same issue. unsure.gif

Edited by Syiren

I have an issue that I just noticed thanks to the bingo game. I have three GoN's, but only two are visible through lineage codes and also only those two appear on my scroll. Now when I chose to breed then she shows up and when I use the view link instead of lineage it also works, but other then that its like she doesn't exist. What does this mean?

Here's both links for proof.

view link

Lineage link

Also, if a mod looks at this my scroll name is the same as my forum name.

The lineage link is working fine for me, and I can see all three fine on your scroll.

Try disabling any addons you have. If that doesn't work, try clearing your cookies.

The lineage link is working fine for me, and I can see all three fine on your scroll.

Try disabling any addons you have. If that doesn't work, try clearing your cookies.

Thanks Sock. I don't know what I did, but its working now. It might have fixed itself, but it definitely freaked me out for a bit. It wasn't easy getting all three of those guys. Thanks for double checking. happy.gif;

Do i need to click on frozen stage 2 hatchlings to unlock that image for my encylopedia, when the only thing missing for Celestials is the not-on-the-material-plane stage 2 hatchling?

You need to click on non-material S2s, as far as I know.

But sometimes i have the impression that the stage of a hatchling doesn't matter for unlocking the images for the entry in the encyclopdedia, where we will have more informations for every breed someday. rolleyes.gif

@fuzzbucket

So i found a S2 on your scroll, that you linked in your signature and now i have all images for Celestials! wub.gif

But sometimes i have the impression that the stage of a hatchling doesn't matter for unlocking the images for the entry in the encyclopdedia

I have that impression, too, based on my experiences with unlocked hatchling images.

I'm trying to mark all the entries in the Encyclopdiea for Celestial dragon.

The 'Dark' entries are fine, but I'm having a lot of problems with the 'Light' entries.

How do I make this Celestial hatchling light, so it registers in the Encyclopaedia? unsure.gif

I'm trying to mark all the entries in the Encyclopdiea for Celestial dragon.

The 'Dark' entries are fine, but I'm having a lot of problems with the 'Light' entries.

How do I make this Celestial hatchling light, so it registers in the Encyclopaedia? unsure.gif

I believe you must freeze it, and it will become light. Can anyone verify for me?

I believe you must freeze it, and it will become light. Can anyone verify for me?

Freezing? Ah, so that's how they become light. Thanks for solving the mystery, Polly. smile.gif

Unfortunately, I don't freeze my dragons, so that entry will have to remain unmarked for me in the encyclopedia. sad.gif

That is correct, my hatchlings took their celestial form immediately upon freezing.

Freezing?  Ah, so that's how they become light.  Thanks for solving the mystery, Polly.  smile.gif

Unfortunately, I don't freeze my dragons, so that entry will have to remain unmarked for me in the encyclopedia.  sad.gif

If you search the Encyclopedia Helpers thread there should be enough there to unlock them. I don't freeze either and that's how I got mine done smile.gif.

Thankyou very much DragonLady and Alectrona.

I have the encyclopedia entry filled now.

Alectrona, that Encyclopedia Helpers thread is VERY helpful for other dragons, as well! Thanks. biggrin.gif

How do I contribute FoE eggs if the person who put them for me in the proper hidden place last year now doesn't respond? and by now it's Saturday already?sad.gif I'm afraid they aren't entered at all:( What should I do now? It's urgent right now...

Edited by VixenDra

How do I contribute FoE eggs if the person who put them for me in the proper hidden place last year now doesn't respond? and by now it's Saturday already?sad.gif I'm afraid they aren't entered at all:( What should I do now? It's urgent right now...

From experience I know you need to be invited by an in-cave artist each year. Not just once and assume you have permission to contribute eggs in the future festivals.

For example, I've been invited to make an egg for two festivals, but not this one, meaning I'm not supposed to contribute to this year's FoE.

Well, if you've made some, you could always PM them to TJ or whoever does the organizing on these things. Either they add your eggs, or they don't. Still, it's your best shot at the moment.

The only person I knew I could contact is the one that didn't respond so I PMed TJ as the last resort since I have no idea who else in particular I can PM so they could possibly add them and also in time...

But my hopes are so low now... still thanks for advice and happy Easter