Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Yes.

This made me think of a quick question... So, it's okay to post view links to adult dragons?

Are the adult Mints upside down?

The ones that were upside down eggs are upside down adults -- but only on their view page, not on scroll or lineage view.

This made me think of a quick question... So, it's okay to post view links to adult dragons?

Only growing dragons have to be lineage links. Adults can be view/lineage/progeny - whatever is most suitable for why you're posting.

The ones that were upside down eggs are upside down adults -- but only on their view page, not on scroll or lineage view.

wink.gif

Wiki says Reds are in the coast but I have NEVER seen a Red appear there, nor have been traded one out of my 20-something CB reds. Do Coast Reds exist?

According to the Dragon Encyclopedia, Reds are only found in the Desert and Volcano (which matches my personal experiences). I've never heard of one being caught in the Coast.

Okay, I just wanted to post in here but does anyone else think the white hatchlings/adults need upgraded sprites?

The white hatchi, to me, looks like the thigh is extremely flabby.

The only thing wrong with the adult, to me, looks like it needs to be flattened. I don't know, it looks weird as if it's clenching a fist.

I liked the Silver sprite revision but I don't think the White dragons need to be changed at all

Okay, I just wanted to post in here but does anyone else think the white hatchlings/adults need upgraded sprites?

I freeze lots of White hatchies because I think they're one of the cutest hatchling sprites and I'd be quite disappointed if they were changed.

The white hatchi, to me, looks like the thigh is extremely flabby.

The only thing wrong with the adult, to me, looks like it needs to be flattened. I don't know, it looks weird as if it's clenching a fist.

I don't really think this is a question for Help anyway, but I would be seriously bummed if the White sprites changed. Not everything needs to be absolutely perfect and I like them just the way they are. If they have faults, I don't notice them.

Okay, I was just curious o.o and I got my answer

can someone please add my eggs to some hatcheries? my computer has been extremely laggy these past couple of days and the websites wont load on it

can someone please add my eggs to some hatcheries? my computer has been extremely laggy these past couple of days and the websites wont load on it

They were already on AoND. I added them to Valley Sherwood, too.

I added them to Draghatch and Silvi's Lair-they're already in EAtW.

According to the Dragon Encyclopedia, Reds are only found in the Desert and Volcano (which matches my personal experiences). I've never heard of one being caught in the Coast.

Makes sense. I think the Wiki is wrong on that, then. Thank you!

Ok so let's say I'm making a lineage with lunar heralds or fire gems,

when I breed them (with their own breed or a different breed), will the egg be whatever variation it would be in the cave (based on hour and moon phase stuff) OR would it be more like when people breed xenos where 90% of the time it'll be the same variation as the parent but sometimes its a different variation?

Edited by irrelevantindigo

Ok so let's say I'm making a lineage with lunar heralds or fire gems,

when I breed them (with their own breed or a different breed), will the egg be whatever variation it would be in the cave (based on hour and moon phase stuff) OR would it be more like when people breed xenos where 90% of the time it'll be the same variation as the parent but sometimes its a different variation?

They will always be either the variant associated with the moon phase or the hour they were born in.

Does a leetle tree count toward the egg limit?

No because it's frozen- not a growing egg.

I added them to Draghatch and Silvi's Lair-they're already in EAtW.

Lets not view bomb them^^'

5 hatchery's might be a bit much?^^'

Does a leetle tree count toward the egg limit?

You only need a free eggslot to grab one. Having one does not take up an eggslot.

They were already on AoND. I added them to Valley Sherwood, too.

thank you and prpldrgnfr so much!!!!!

thank you and prpldrgnfr so much!!!!!

I hope we didn't make them sick. I did wince a little when prpldrgnfr posted that she had added them to two more sites, but they looked old enough to take it.