Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

How to create a lineage like this

https://dragcave.net/lineage/KNnXs

Breed a Tinsel from any two dragons and then kill the parents. However, the parent tombstones will either display their name or code instead of the "Deceased" text, becuse it's only used for dead dragons that were deleted years ago.

Somehow my aeon that is available for precognition is glowing...Did I miss something? Or is it just a random glitch ? xd.png

Somehow my aeon that is available for precognition is glowing...Did I miss something? Or is it just a random glitch ? xd.png

Link?

Try a hard refresh?

Is there a clock with the current DC time on the desktop site (dragcave, not forums)? I know there's one on the mobile site, but I'm almost always on my laptop while using DC and it bothers me having to go onto DC on my phone to see the time in the cave, plus I'm really bad at remembering timezones tongue.gif

EDIT: nevermind, didn't realise it was just the theme I'm using that's missing the clock, my bad!

Edited by yellow_gellow

Link?

Try a hard refresh?

Yeah I went back after a while and refreshed and it's all normal xd.png I screenshot the glowy aeon but how would i post a image again? Do I have to upload it onto another site?

EDIT: I guess she was just on the edge of recovering from her last precog xd.png I checked and it was exactly 7 days ago

Edited by IOU

So what are the chances that the bsa "earthquake" works? I've always been curious. I tried it for the first time today and it killed all 6 of my eggs so my egg slots are toast for a bit sad.gif

Not enough to make it worth it. Unless you are doing 7 neglected experiments at once wink.gif

My only attempt ever I got no effect on anything, did it again, and got 2 dead and three no effect...

Not enough to make it worth it. Unless you are doing 7 neglected experiments at once wink.gif

My only attempt ever I got no effect on anything, did it again, and got 2 dead and three no effect...

I was attempting alts

So what are the chances that the bsa "earthquake" works? I've always been curious. I tried it for the first time today and it killed all 6 of my eggs so my egg slots are toast for a bit sad.gif

Worst BSA on DC. mad.gif

I was attempting alts

There's no reason it would help with that....

There's no reason it would help with that....

I wanted to speed the process of alt searching. I know it doesn't cause alterations

I have yet to hear earthquake being useful for anyone. Maybe for NDers, but even they seem to use other methods more than Earthquake. It is fairly ignored BSA that adds no real value to scroll and is fated to stay that way unless it is reworked in some way to make it better.

Yah, unfortunately the odds of EQ working properly for a newly laid egg are extremely low, and even if it DID work... the hatchling can run away to the AP.

So while I sympathize your pain in alt hunting, unfortunately EQ is basically worthless as a tool to do so. Or to do anything, really. ;___;

I was attempting alts

Freshly bred eggs, as angelicdragonpuppy says, probably won't hatch that way.

My method of alts is to grab incuhatchable eggs from the AP, incubate and hope for the best.

I got 2 alt vines yesterday that way.

My method of alts is to grab incuhatchable eggs from the AP, incubate and hope for the best.

I got an alt undine. However, the AP isn't incuhatchable anymore... sleep.gif

Random question:

If your resurrect a holiday hatchie outside of the holiday window...what happens? Is it even possible?

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

Random question:

If your resurrect a holiday hatchie outside of the holiday window...what happens? Is it even possible?

Revive is only available two weeks after death, so it's not like you can revive a Christmas hatchling in the middle of summer. Between people raising their dragons slowly for trading and now with stun, you probably wouldn't have a hatchling that much out of the normal window. Plus, IIRC, revive has a better chance of being successful - and you being able to actually raise the hatchling to adulthood - if it's done sooner rather than later, but I've only ever successfully revived an adult (I think?), so others might have more experience here!

So... what normally happens with a hatchling. Holidays aren't special in this manner. There would be a small chance of zombification, a small chance of revival, and a big chance of dusting the thing. =p

Hope that answered your question? Anybody who catches any misinformation here, please correct!

Does incubating a black egg have any effect on whether it will Alt or not?

No action can affect if a dragon alts or not (unless you wanna count influencing nebbies, in which case you can influence female and have a better chance at a blue or red nebbie than a green or purple one).

How does the naming work these days? It used to be like you lost all your names after you hadn't been logged in after x days, and then it changed to that you didn't lose all of them but others could "steal" the names if you were inactive.

Are the adult Mints upside down?

How does the naming work these days? It used to be like you lost all your names after you hadn't been logged in after x days, and then it changed to that you didn't lose all of them but others could "steal" the names if you were inactive.

Stealing was never really implemented. Meaning it was implemented for about five minutes for 1% of users, then it was realized how unfair that was, and promptly removed and any stealing reversed.

And we haven't heard any more on it since that happened years ago.

So right now names just plain don't disappear. They're forever until you erase them, should you erase one.