Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

No idea, but that would be my guess.

When breeding Fire Gems - the color of the egg produced depends on the hour, correct?

It seems so from the posts I have seen from people who have bred them so far.

That's what I got when I tested mine.

Good to know - Thanks for answering smile.gif

Edited by andromedae

I have a question about Xeno breeding.

From the Xenowyrm breeding pattern thread:

Developed Theory:

many thanks to Rubin and MessengerDragon for working on this one! :3

Situation 1: Xeno x Non-Xeno (regular biome):

Outcome 1: the Xeno breeds true

Outcome 2: you get an egg from the Non-Xeno breed

Outcome 3: you get the Xeno corresponding to the Non-Xeno's biome

Situation 2: Xeno x Non-Xeno (Cave):

Outcome 1: the Xeno breeds true

Outcome 2: you get an egg from the Non-Xeno breed

Outcome 3: you get a random egg from the other 5 Xeno types

Situation 3: Xeno x Xeno:

Thank you angelicdragonpuppy for working on this point! ^w^

Works like Xeno x Non-Xeno (Cave).

Outcome 1: They have a chance to breed Xeno from parent A

Outcome 2: They have chance to breed Xeno from parent B

Outcome 3: They have a smaller chance to breed one of the other 4 (or 5 if it's a completely PB breeding) Xeno types.

What happens when you breed Xeno x Non-Xeno (Bred Dragon)? I have been assuming that it works like Xeno x Non-Xeno (Cave) -- since that's how bred dragons are treated in Copper breeding -- but I've never seen a Xeno x Non-Xeno (Bred Dragon) which bred a Xenowyrm different from the parent Xenowyrm's type.

Have any of you seen one? Better yet, do you have a link to one? I'm beginning to lose hope on the lineage I started a year ago, which was intended to be an EG with an arc of all the different Xenowyrm types at the top, GoN + two cycles through the Avatar types as the bottom arc/final egg, and all kinds of other breeds in between. I know that this is, at best, a super difficult lineage to create, as with higher gens the subtype of Xenowyrm that can carry the next generation becomes more restricted. But is it even possible?

My incubator/Scroll indicator isn't showing correctly and I'd like to go back to the site where I got it but - memory fart- I have no idea where that where is. Take a look at Alectrona's Scroll indicator on the previous page - it was that kind (but not pink). Anyone know where those are generated?

TIA

ETA: ok I found it, sorry to trouble you.

Edited by Ayelldee

My incubator/Scroll indicator isn't showing correctly and I'd like to go back to the site where I got it but - memory fart- I have no idea where that where is. Take a look at Alectrona's Scroll indicator on the previous page - it was that kind (but not pink). Anyone know where those are generated?

TIA

Your signature says it's from Eggs Around the World. =p

EDIT: Looks like it's working now. :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I found a couple more.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Aol7

https://dragcave.net/lineage/JFJa

There's a common factor in all of these, including the ones you linked - their codes are 4 characters. Maybe it's a coincidence but if so, it's a weird one.

Welp, I just found a five-character code wilderness fog ball, so...

Idk what to think anymore.

Also, not all four-character hatchlings are affected.

Maybe the wild hatchling mystery should become it's own question thread? It's certainly an weird glitch to say the least.

Still betting on a burned scroll...

Wasn't there a thread about "teleport change" suggestion, so we could teleport freshly caught eggs and the CD for Abandon would apply for the person who takes them?

I can't find it anymore, help please xd.png

Wasn't there a thread about "teleport change" suggestion, so we could teleport freshly caught eggs and the CD for Abandon would apply for the person who takes them?

I can't find it anymore, help please xd.png

It got buried in the BSA suggestions section where no one ever goes!

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=124811

Anyone know the forum name of the person who runs Eggs Around the World? It's been down for two days and I wonder if they know.

Anyone know the forum name of the person who runs Eggs Around the World? It's been down for two days and I wonder if they know.

are you sure? it's working for me right now -- I can access it and everything (btw, try isup.me for stuff like that), just put some eggs so can't tell if they're gaining views yet but it looks like everything is in working order.

I'm not sure about their forum username, but their email is listed on the website. Won't post it here, but if you can't access the site to see it, PM me and I can give you the address.

It's working for me, too. Could you possibly mean Egg Drop Soup? I frequently mix those two names up, and it does seem to be down at the moment. If so, I believe that one's run by hornpipe2 smile.gif.

Edited by Alectrona

I believe Ext3h runs EATW? It's been working fine for me too the past couple days.

Try accessing it through an online proxy. For some reason, the site seems to be inaccessible on various times of the day (like right now) for me but not on others, while with a proxy I can always get to it to manage my eggs.

(I wouldn't use the marketplace option with a proxy though.)

?

It's working fine for me. And my EDS banner is working too, so I am guessing Egg Drop Soup is OK too - I don't use it much as it does go down and I lose track of what's in there.......

?

It's working fine for me.

Yeah, that's exactly the problem. It works fine, and is accessible for most (and the downforme site confirms that it's up), it just sometimes cannot be accessed by me - I blame the internods (the "pipes" between me and eatw), at least one of which seem to break down every now and then, for about a month now. However, kproxy always allows me to bypass the faulty nod and to get to eatw, so far.

And apparently I'm not the only one, I just see.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I see you are in my timezone, so that is odd; I've seen geography do it before now, but...

Actually Ruby should be in MY timezone not yours tongue.gif

But EATW is fine for me too, so your argument stands...

Will there be Snow Dragon spriter's alts?

I know they have been mentioned, but it's been a while since Christmas and they still aren't alted?

Does it normally take this long? Because the Witchlights were alted quite quickly...

Actually Ruby should be in MY timezone not yours tongue.gif

But EATW is fine for me too, so your argument stands...

I went by her profile....