Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

So there is this thing that trade remains "held" and doesn't clear off if you made an offer on someone's teleport and they accept someone else's offer without declining yours first. Has any discussion been done on this and any clues to fix?

I'm pretty sure I have seen some discussion about it somewhere in the suggestions forum, but I can't find a thread about just that issue. If there were one it would have been buried in the BSA suggestions because that is where everything remotely related to teleport gets sent, and trading uses teleport.

I'm pretty sure I have seen some discussion about it somewhere in the suggestions forum, but I can't find a thread about just that issue. If there were one it would have been buried in the BSA suggestions because that is where everything remotely related to teleport gets sent, and trading uses teleport.

But shouldn't it be a bug more than a suggestion? I would consider a pseudo trade that doesn't actually exist still displaying as a bug. blink.gif

Where can I find the code to put the Fire Gem color change in my sig? I tried copy/pasting from some code in the Fire Gem Breeding thread and got nothing, It IS just a matter of putting the right code in, correct?

EDIT TO ADD - Aww Cheese and Rice! It's right there in my sig now, so I guess it DID work - where's a blushing emoji?? rolleyes.gif

EDIT TO ADD EVEN MORE: so how do I get that damned egg on the same line as everything else?

EDIT YET AGAIN; never mind, deleted a few spaces and am all happy now. Thanks.

Edited by oddsoxdi

I just found a fog cloud in the wilderness. It's a four-character code, too, so I can only assume it's quite old. Anyone else seen this?

Edit: This is the dragon in question. Here is a screenshot of the wilderness.

Son of Edit: I was refreshing the wilderness and saw a fog cloud again and got excited, but it's the same fog cloud.

Grandson of Edit: Found a new fog cloud. And another. And another.

Wondering now if someone got their scroll burned while they had a bunch of fogged hatchlings.

Edited by tiktokism

I just found a fog cloud in the wilderness. It's a four-character code, too, so I can only assume it's quite old. Anyone else seen this?

I've seen another post about a fog in the wilderness somewhere, let me see... found it! They didn't mention the code though, so who knows if it's the same one.

Also, the lineage view you linked doesn't show up as a fog to me, is that normal for fogged things?

Edit: I just found it in the wilderness, too.

Edited by Alectrona

I have the same problem and aksked about it in this very thread a few days ago.Except: for me, cloudflare is not displayed and can't be allowed, so customsort doesn't work at all.

I've been keeping an eye on your posts about the subject, but I'm scratching my head as to why cloudflare wouldn't show up in your script list at all. If you globally allow scripts, does that fix the issue? What other Firefox addons do you have? (Honestly, this might be worth its own thread at this point. There are half-a-dozen posts about your issue scattered across two unrelated threads.)

Edit: ooh. If you mouse over the NoScript icon while on DC, does the Untrusted submenu show Cloudflare? I just tested and domains marked as Untrusted don't show up in the main NoScript dropdown to be allowed or temporarily allowed. They're only accessible from the Untrusted submenu.

Yeah, someone noted it in the screenshot thread a few days ago. No idea what it is, though, as Missingno is still happily on pf13's scroll.

Also, the lineage view you linked doesn't show up as a fog to me, is that normal for fogged things?

Not sure if it's normal, but if you click on it it acts like a fogged hatchling.

how do Pyralspites breed ? can almandine x almandine produce pyrope, or do the colors only breed true?

how do Pyralspites breed ? can almandine x almandine produce pyrope, or do the colors only breed true?

They breed true.

I've reported the fogball and teleport issues (which would have been good in its own thread, but it's reported now).

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I've seen another post about a fog in the wilderness somewhere, let me see... found it! They didn't mention the code though, so who knows if it's the same one.

That was me. I don't remember the code, but it was a Summer Seasonal hatchling.

If I want my sunrise to hatch sunset...what times do I let it hatch in cave time. It's at 3 day 19 hours with a big hole...but no hatching.

If I want my sunrise to hatch sunset...what times do I let it hatch in cave time. It's at 3 day 19 hours with a big hole...but no hatching.

6pm and 12am (midnight) DC time. So it should be hatchable in ten minutes smile.gif.

Son of Edit: I was refreshing the wilderness and saw a fog cloud again and got excited, but it's the same fog cloud.

Grandson of Edit: Found a new fog cloud. And another. And another.

Wondering now if someone got their scroll burned while they had a bunch of fogged hatchlings.

I found a couple more.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Aol7

https://dragcave.net/lineage/JFJa

There's a common factor in all of these, including the ones you linked - their codes are 4 characters. Maybe it's a coincidence but if so, it's a weird one.

Um... In Alternative Custom Sort it always showed the actual egg/hathling that was fogged not the fog clouds ~ now it shows fog clouds... When was that changed or is it a bug? blink.gif

There's a common factor in all of these, including the ones you linked - their codes are 4 characters. Maybe it's a coincidence but if so, it's a weird one.

No, when the Black Alts were older, sitting ones were more common. Now curled is. Back in the days, DC has 4 coded dragons.

No, when the Black Alts were older, sitting ones were more common. Now curled is. Back in the days, DC has 4 coded dragons.

You either quoted the wrong post, or you misunderstood it completely, or I misunderstood it completely.

As far as I can tell, the post you quoted refers to frozen hatchlings in the wilderness being treated and displayed as hidden fogballs there (not on their lineage page though), which seems to happen only to 4-digit coded ones. Frozen hatchlings on scrolls, no matter how many digits, seem unaffected: https://dragcave.net/lineage/s0ck (my little sock - isn't she cute? biggrin.gif)

The discussion about Black Alts is further back in the thread.

Wrong kinds of command language. Try it this way:

[url=https://dragcave.net/user/ewi122][img=http://i67.tinypic.com/314crv4.png][/url]

If you copy that into your post/signature, you get this:

user posted image

Edited by olympe

Wrong kinds of command language. Try it this way:

[url=https://dragcave.net/user/ewi122][img=http://i67.tinypic.com/314crv4.png][/url]

If you copy that into your post/signature, you get this:

user posted image

that's what I was trying to achieve smile.gif Thank you so much!

Um... In Alternative Custom Sort it always showed the actual egg/hathling that was fogged not the fog clouds ~ now it shows fog clouds... When was that changed or is it a bug?  blink.gif

Crumbs blink.gif

That's a bit of a pain when sorting....

AND they are plonked in the middle of all my unshifted adults. Which they aren't on my scroll, and I am in any case set to have growing things on top.

Edited by fuzzbucket

When breeding Fire Gems - the color of the egg produced depends on the hour, correct?