Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Can anyone confirm whether we can keep the egg from The Dragon Dilemma or not?

As I said in the other thread where you asked, you know 100% as much as the rest of us. I'm not sure what sort of confirmation you're looking for. We'll just have to wait to know for sure.

Is anyone else getting a 503 error for dragon cave right now? I'm on Chrome on a PC.

Edited by Jazeki

Is anyone else getting a 503 error for dragon cave right now? I'm on Chrome on a PC.

Fine for me on Firefox

Aldo fine here, am on Mobile Chrome (Android OS).

Hmm..It's fine on my Mobile Chrome, too. Lemme restart my browser.

Edit: It's fixed now. A refresh did it.

Edited by Jazeki

Is there a new event going on? Randomly just clicked in the volcano area and a popout came up with 2 choices, and now I have a random 'special' mint egg, that when I click on, it shows the egg upside down tongue.gif Did I miss out on something???

Is there a new event going on? Randomly just clicked in the volcano area and a popout came up with 2 choices, and now I have a random 'special' mint egg, that when I click on, it shows the egg upside down  tongue.gif Did I miss out on something???

Look at the date wink.gif

thread discussion here

Edited by herk

When influencing and incubating an egg- popping it into sites (to hatch), but then putting it into a teleport, what happens?

I see the egg in TP link showing 4d 11hr. But when you click, its still 3d 11hr. So, does it hatch and break the tp link, or stay about to hatch in the link, or ??

I understand if someone trades, the incu and influ won't be there anymore. Just didn't know how it behaved with the tp link

-----------------------------------

Another question: I understand that different breeds hatch quicker or slower than others (disregarding prizes cus they're just butts). Do the way new release or recently released follow this, based on rarity?

Ex; a cb albino will hatch much quicker than a cb thunder with the same time and views.

What about a cb tetra? I'm noticing they're hatching a lot slower than others on my scroll atm, with same views and time. Is this because 1-they're rarer 2- they're new and haven't balanced ratios quite yet (although, I would think if this is true, they'd hatch quicker?), or something else?

Curious minds! Not that it really affects me much, just curious.

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

When influencing and incubating an egg- popping it into sites (to hatch), but then putting it into a teleport, what happens?

I see the egg in TP link showing 4d 11hr. But when you click, its still 3d 11hr. So, does it hatch and break the tp link, or stay about to hatch in the link, or ??

I understand if someone trades, the incu and influ won't be there anymore. Just didn't know how it behaved with the tp link

-----------------------------------

Another question: I understand that different breeds hatch quicker or slower than others (disregarding prizes cus they're just butts). Do the way new release or recently released follow this, based on rarity?

Ex; a cb albino will hatch much quicker than a cb thunder with the same time and views.

What about a cb tetra? I'm noticing they're hatching a lot slower than others on my scroll atm, with same views and time. Is this because 1-they're rarer 2- they're new and haven't balanced ratios quite yet (although, I would think if this is true, they'd hatch quicker?), or something else?

Curious minds! Not that it really affects me much, just curious.

I don't know about the first question, but the latter is based on breed behavior, not ratios or rarity. Luminas are commons, for example, but have always been stubborn about hatching. Since Tetras are by the same creator it's not super surprising :3

I don't know about the first question, but the latter is based on breed behavior, not ratios or rarity. Luminas are commons, for example, but have always been stubborn about hatching. Since Tetras are by the same creator it's not super surprising :3

Ooooh okay! Good to know. I always thought all of them followed rarity/ratio

and edit, the egg just broke the tp link. I thought so!

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

For qustion 1: Hatch and break the link. The time shown on link is the time left as soon as it gets off your scroll, and it does not affect egg hatching stage in many cases (you'd need an extremly low time case to be able to revert an egg a stage. Or breed changing).

Edit: Ninjaed.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

and edit, the egg just broke the tp link. I thought so!

Yes, if the egg hatches or hatchling grows up, the tele breaks and your magi goes on cooldown. Whereas if you cancel the teleport and wait to remake it once the egg has hatched, you will not suffer a cooldown (unless your trade goes through).

I thought stun held up through teleport. I have a hatchie that was stunned before it was given to me this morning and it is gaining views. Is this a glitch or isn't it true about teleport ?

I thought stun held up through teleport. I have a hatchie that was stunned before it was given to me this morning and it is gaining views. Is this a glitch or isn't it true about teleport ?

I think the only thing sticking through teleport is the extra day gained and the not-again-stunnability. The view-gaining part was apparently changed shortly after stun's introduction.

I think the only thing sticking through teleport is the extra day gained and the not-again-stunnability. The view-gaining part was apparently changed shortly after stun's introduction.

Oh RIGHT. That would explain it. Thanks. I'd better put it in some hatchery then, poor thing ! I thought there was no point.

Oh RIGHT. That would explain it. Thanks. I'd better put it in some hatchery then, poor thing ! I thought there was no point.

Well, even if it cannot gain views due to stunnage, it could still gain clicks, as I've recently learned. So a clicksite would work in any case.

Question to Sock - Can I do a raffle game where I put up a prize list that is not on my scroll yet? The reason is, in last raffle I did I realized it was not the most ideal way to do things since I closed up all my egg slots for days and got deliveries in between I couldn't take. xd.png Plus doing raffle takes time, so by the time I deliver eggs some of them are no longer influenceable. I was wondering if it is possible to commit gifts and start doing deliveries after I pick winners? Or is this against TOS? I don't suppose raffles are considered "trades"?

Are we sure about this? Has someone posted a proof for this? I would consider since stun is a one time thing and can't be repeated by receiver of stunned hatchie, the no view period would uphold. I also remember getting stunned hatchies in trade that did not grow up until the time was over but that was a while back so I would be unaware if it was changed recently.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Note the "I think" and "apparently" - I went by reports here on the forums, not by personal experience xd.png

Note the "I think" and "apparently" - I went by reports here on the forums, not by personal experience xd.png

No worries, was just trying to understand maybe you saw in another thread someone reported with screenshots. smile.gif If I get a chance to test this, I will post in stun thread.

Well, even if it cannot gain views due to stunnage, it could still gain clicks, as I've recently learned. So a clicksite would work in any case.

It's gained lotsa views and grown up....

It's gained lotsa views and grown up....

You could ask the previous person the DC cave time of stun from action log and then we can calculate if it was in no view period or not. Hatchling will be marked as stun on bsa page irrespective of whether no view period is still active or not.

Did I miss anything for April Fool's Day? I know last year we had the Celestials and everyone was convinced that were fake, the year before there were Nebulae. But there was nothing this year...? I kind of expected something like Carrot Cave

Did I miss anything for April Fool's Day? I know last year we had the Celestials and everyone was convinced that were fake, the year before there were Nebulae. But there was nothing this year...? I kind of expected something like Carrot Cave

There was a prompt when in the biomes with two choices saying you could get a special egg. It ended up being an upside-down Mint you didn't miss much tbh.

This thread disscussing it may give you a better idea.

what is views & unique view ??? sorry i forgot about that.....

what is views & unique view ??? sorry i forgot about that.....

Views is the number of times an egg/hatchling's page has been viewed in total, whereas unique views is the number of times it's been viewed by each individual device (so I could view an egg three times and it would get 3 views but only 1 unique view).

This page might help, too smile.gif.