Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Views is the number of times an egg/hatchling's page has been viewed in total, whereas unique views is the number of times it's been viewed by each individual device (so I could view an egg three times and it would get 3 views but only 1 unique view).

This page might help, too smile.gif.

if i show my scroll link to someone, thats mean "view", right ???

if i show my scroll link to someone, thats mean "view",  right ???

I believe so, yes. I think your eggs/hatchlings would have to be visible on your scroll, though.

I believe so, yes. I think your eggs/hatchlings would have to be visible on your scroll, though.

i see ^^, thank you.

Question to Sock - Can I do a raffle game where I put up a prize list that is not on my scroll yet? The reason is, in last raffle I did I realized it was not the most ideal way to do things since I closed up all my egg slots for days and got deliveries in between I couldn't take. xd.png Plus doing raffle takes time, so by the time I deliver eggs some of them are no longer influenceable. I was wondering if it is possible to commit gifts and start doing deliveries after I pick winners? Or is this against TOS? I don't suppose raffles are considered "trades"?

At this point in time, you don't have to have it on your scroll for a raffle, but having a good reputation for delivering or catching/breeding what you're offering will help draw interest and trust.

You could ask the previous person the DC cave time of stun from action log and then we can calculate if it was in no view period or not. Hatchling will be marked as stun on bsa page irrespective of whether no view period is still active or not.

Stunned Apr 01, 2017, 07:15 am (cave time)

Grew up today at whatever time it was I posted that it had....

It's supposed to be no views for 2 days.... so - no contest smile.gif

Are Almandine Pyralspites decreasing in rarity? I was actually able to catch one for the first time since the release...

Are Almandine Pyralspites decreasing in rarity? I was actually able to catch one for the first time since the release...

They weren't true rares. smile.gif

Peoplr were hunting them very often so that's why they were so hard to get. Recently, I got a lot of Spessartines and Almandines which are considered "rare", but they're not as hunted as they were in the past

The rarity of breeds fluctuate over time and are influenced by trade prices among other things. Currently almandines aren't very popular in trades, as a result less people pick them from caves => more surplus.

Is there any PB only or PB even gen Breeding project going on? I can't seem to find one but I hope there is tongue.gif

What happened to the I love xenowyrms banner?

Dunno, but I put this together for someone ages ago - I can edit it to make it more bannery if you like ?

user posted image

In fact - if you want - user posted image

Edited by fuzzbucket

Dunno, but I put this together for someone ages ago - I can edit it to make it more bannery if you like ?

user posted image

In fact - if you want - user posted image

Thank you!

blink.gif You USED it ? Wow weirdness !!!

blink.gif You USED it ? Wow weirdness !!!

Umm... was I supposed not to? Should I have asked for your permission first? If that's the case, apologies unsure.gif

Umm... was I supposed not to? Should I have asked for your permission first? If that's the case, apologies unsure.gif

Hell no - anyone can use it. I thought I'd made that clear.

I was just amazed that anyone would WANT to !

Am I able to influence an egg over 3 days - like 3 days 3 hrs or something like that? I'm not completely sure and don't have a lowtime to check on dry.gif

Am I able to influence an egg over 3 days - like 3 days 3 hrs or something like that? I'm not completely sure and don't have a lowtime to check on dry.gif

Yes. 3 days 0 hours is the minimum.

Are we allowed to link to our own dragons in our signatures if we use /lineage/ instead of /view/ and they're adults?

Are we allowed to link to our own dragons in our signatures if we use /lineage/ instead of /view/ and they're adults?

Only growing dragons need to be linked with lineage view. You may link your own dragons in your signature, yes.

Growing dragons there's just a line between posting them to share and posting them as eggspam/clickspam. Adults no longer gain stats, so it can no longer be clickspam. =p

Only growing dragons need to be linked with lineage view. You may link your own dragons in your signature, yes.

Growing dragons there's just a line between posting them to share and posting them as eggspam/clickspam. Adults no longer gain stats, so it can no longer be clickspam. =p

Ok thank you, it seems obvious when you say it like that lol wink.gif

Yes. 3 days 0 hours is the minimum.

Actually, 3 days 0 hours is too late, sadly. 3 days 1 hour is the lowest you can influence. (Inixi) will always remind me of that.

If I'm a careless doofus and freeze too many hatchlings, how long do I have to wait before I can freeze again? unsure.gif

If I'm a careless doofus and freeze too many hatchlings, how long do I have to wait before I can freeze again? unsure.gif

a single freeze takes 2 weeks to come back