Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

First day of Spring is the first official calendar day, so March 20th this year. (Its usually either the 20th or the 21st).

I was hoping it would be 21st here, because I still need to do some winter breeding and dragons will only be grown up then... sad.gif

What do you mean by leaks ? just cheats, info about upcoming game stuff and so on ? Probably that's OK in General discussion There are all sorts of categories there that would seem to fit.

Nope, leaked information is information that was released before it should've been, usually by breaking an NDA. So for game leaks, usually information about an upcoming game that the company doesn't want announced yet like locations or plot, etc.

Should be noted that I'm not asking if I can leak information here, but asking if I can talk about and mention things that were already leaked.

Nope, leaked information is information that was released before it should've been, usually by breaking an NDA. So for game leaks, usually information about an upcoming game that the company doesn't want announced yet like locations or plot, etc.

Should be noted that I'm not asking if I can leak information here, but asking if I can talk about and mention things that were already leaked.

What Fuzz is saying is that you probably can. Over in the General Discussion part of the forum, not the DC part. There is a section for video games. In most instances, people put spoiler-y things in white is all. You can make a new thread for your topic if there isn't one already.

Can erase stun through teleport?

No, stun does not wear off after teleport. You have to wait stun out.

What is the protocol for redoing or expanding old, completed dragon requests? Assume conceptor permissions are taken care of. Should a new topic be made? What if the concept & descriptions stay the same, so the only thing being changed are the sprites?

I know there's a general 24 hour limit on bumps, but do I have to wait that long to post new art in my art thread if no one else has posted since my last update?

What is the protocol for redoing or expanding old, completed dragon requests? Assume conceptor permissions are taken care of. Should a new topic be made? What if the concept & descriptions stay the same, so the only thing being changed are the sprites?

There's not a protocol. It's whatever makes the most sense and is preferred (mostly by OP) depending on the situation.

I know there's a general 24 hour limit on bumps, but do I have to wait that long to post new art in my art thread if no one else has posted since my last update?

Depends. We do allow multi-posting as long as some common sense is used.

Ex. If your last post is a bunch of art, then it makes sense just to edit in your newest piece if it hasn't even been a day yet.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Depends. We do allow multi-posting as long as some common sense is used.

Ex. If your last post is a bunch of art, then it makes sense just to edit in your newest piece if it hasn't even been a day yet.

Okay, that makes sense. Thank you.

This probably was answered but I never saw what the answer was.

Was there a specific reason the prize dragon lottery stopped happening? I had a long hiatus from DC so I'm just curious.

This probably was answered but I never saw what the answer was.

Was there a specific reason the prize dragon lottery stopped happening? I had a long hiatus from DC so I'm just curious.

Nothing official has been said or released about it to this date. There was just suddenly no raffle. I'm sure there's plenty of speculation, but nothing that's been confirmed by TJ.

I don't know if this has been mentioned somewhere or not... but what's up with the "Page not found" error popping up underneath the Abandoned page, right underneath the user viewing the page counter? I checked it out on Chrome and Firefox, both popped up the same error, and clearing my out my browser's data didn't do anything.

The page loads and works fine otherwise, I'm just curious what the error is from.

Yeah. I got that too, but as I just upped my security settings, I assumed it was that ?

Yeah. I got that too, but as I just upped my security settings, I assumed it was that ?

I had this happen in Chrome on mobile too? So I dunno if it's security settings. None of my phone stuff updated.

Oh if there are others getting it it won't be. I just assumed - as I just did uplift mine.. laugh.gif

This is for sure not security settings, since this is the kind of message as it's generated by DC, not the generic "page not found" that you could get everywhere.

I can't find anything about it anywhere. Today when I logged into my scroll, the sorting order was wrong. I use the Color (Rainbow) sort order, and until now it's always sorted perfectly according to that - although males and females of the same breen sometimes are separated by a different breed.

Today though, I see Crimson Flare Pygmies, Flamingo Wyverns and Red-Finned Tidal Dragons sorted in between the Red Dragons. My Autumn Dragons are on completely different pages, separated by several breeds. Albino Dragons and White Striped Dragons (nicely sorted together as breeds though) in between orange/brown'ish breeds etc etc etc.

I've tried to change between different sorting orders, then changing back to Color order, with no change.

I've cleared cache, no change.

I've tried different browsers (all updated in every way, caches cleared), no change.

The color sort mechanism has probably been updated. Years ago, when I still used that sort, certain breeds were sorted just the same way you describe now - several pink breeds (flamingos...) between reds, autumns and other "browns" between orange breeds and so on. It's why I don't use it any more - and haven't for a very long time.

But it's been working perfectly for me up until now, that's what I don't understand. If they update/change things like that, it might be a good idea to inform users :/ it's effectively broken as of now, but it's the only sorting order I've liked to be honest. Oh well

I can't find anything about it anywhere. Today when I logged into my scroll, the sorting order was wrong. I use the Color (Rainbow) sort order, and until now it's always sorted perfectly according to that - although males and females of the same breen sometimes are separated by a different breed.

Today though, I see Crimson Flare Pygmies, Flamingo Wyverns and Red-Finned Tidal Dragons sorted in between the Red Dragons. My Autumn Dragons are on completely different pages, separated by several breeds. Albino Dragons and White Striped Dragons (nicely sorted together as breeds though) in between orange/brown'ish breeds etc etc etc.

I've tried to change between different sorting orders, then changing back to Color order, with no change.

I've tried different browsers (all updated in every way, caches cleared), no change.

Came here to report the same issue. Color sort has always made some weird decisions (blacks next to cheeses??) but now it has decided to do some kind of gradient sorting thing where it breaks up my Red dragons (the literal red dragon breed) with a chunk of male vampires and then goes back to reds, then more vamps, then reds, then a crimson flare, then more reds, then a flamingo, etc. Once you get down to red nebs it seems to be fine but I have no idea what is happening at the top of my scroll right now.

I'd love it if color sort made sense in general, but for now I would just like it to stop mixing the breeds like this.

Please make a new topic for something like this.

How to setting changeble avata and sig image?

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, sorry. =x

What is your native language? We might be able to find someone from the Mentoring Project that speaks the same language or there might be someone else on the forum. You guys could talk in your native language via PM to more easily solve your problem. ^^

I don't know if this has been mentioned somewhere or not... but what's up with the "Page not found" error popping up underneath the Abandoned page, right underneath the user viewing the page counter? I checked it out on Chrome and Firefox, both popped up the same error, and clearing my out my browser's data didn't do anything.

The page loads and works fine otherwise, I'm just curious what the error is from.

I also get it when I click 'change sort order' It goes away once I choose my sorting preference

I also get it when I click 'change sort order' It goes away once I choose my sorting preference

I just came here to report the same thing! Page not found under abandoned page.