Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

So, TJ stated in another thread that DC does not depend on cloudflare (or something alike, I'm not sure what his exact words were).

My problem now is: I do use NoScript, but generally allow skripts for dragcave.net. The site works fine in most regards, but without allowing skripts from cloudflare.com I am not able to do any custom sorting, fertility does not work and I do not see the scrolling cave background on my scroll.

Is this the same for anyone else, or is there any short idea how I can get that part working if the reason it does not work isn't actually the blocked cloudflare.com-Skript?

I believe someone using noscript commented previously you need to allow cloudfare to allow full functionality of site otherwise dropdown, fertility etc don't work. They didnt say or know why that was the case as far I remember.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

So, TJ stated in another thread that DC does not depend on cloudflare (or something alike, I'm not sure what his exact words were).

My problem now is: I do use NoScript, but generally allow skripts for dragcave.net. The site works fine in most regards, but without allowing skripts from cloudflare.com I am not able to do any custom sorting, fertility does not work and I do not see the scrolling cave background on my scroll.

Is this the same for anyone else, or is there any short idea how I can get that part working if the reason it does not work isn't actually the blocked cloudflare.com-Skript?

I have the same problem and aksked about it in this very thread a few days ago.Except: for me, cloudflare is not displayed and can't be allowed, so customsort doesn't work at all.

Edited by Rally Vincent

I've seen in people's signatures a banner that has their name, how many dragons they have, and a slide show of their eggs/hatchlings/dragons. Where do I go to make one for myself?

Besides that, there is Account => Generate Incubator ( https://dragcave.net/incubator ) though that's not animated, I think.

Does that one actually work for anyone? No matter what I change the options to, mine shows the same image with 132 dragons, and it's HUGE. Way to big for a signature.

Does that one actually work for anyone? No matter what I change the options to, mine shows the same image with 132 dragons, and it's HUGE. Way to big for a signature.

I checked "only shows eggs" and it worked for me. Don't have room in my signature to display it though. unsure.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

Not sure about the size, but I'm pretty sure that the incubator only updates every 30 minutes or so, so if you've been re-creating incubators before half an hour is up, that might be why it always looks the same even if you choose different options. ^^

Not sure about the size, but I'm pretty sure that the incubator only updates every 30 minutes or so, so if you've been re-creating incubators before half an hour is up, that might be why it always looks the same even if you choose different options. ^^

Oh I see. So, you can't preview the various options without waiting a half hour in between. =P

If you suspect someone of multiscrolling do you PM a mod or PM TJ directly?

Either. If you have proof, I would PM TJ. If you suspect, I would PM a mod so we can look into it first before reporting as necessary. But the choice is yours.

I believe TJ...dunno. I would PM TJ. Could someone verify for me?

Either. If you have proof, I would PM TJ. If you suspect, I would PM a mod so we can look into it first before reporting as necessary. But the choice is yours.

Thank you smile.gif

Another tiny teeny question, about an issue which confuses me a bit.

So in the Encyclopedia. you need to observe 15 adults of the exact breed and sprite type to unlock that sprite. Here's where the confusion begins:

Black (normal) - unlocked

Black (alt from sitting hatchie) - unlocked

Black - (alt from a curled hatchie) - still not unlocked. Pretty sure I've observed around 50 alt adults already, and it still didn't unlock - even despite that both alts have exactly the same adult sprites. Hatchling sprites are unlocked.

Do I give up, stubbornly keep observing or try to get 3 adults from the curled hatchies myself...?

So in the Encyclopedia. you need to observe 15 adults of the exact breed and sprite type to unlock that sprite. Here's where the confusion begins:

Black - (alt from a curled hatchie) - still not unlocked. Pretty sure I've observed around 50 alt adults already, and it still didn't unlock - even despite that both alts have exactly the same adult sprites. Hatchling sprites are unlocked.

Do I give up, stubbornly keep observing or try to get 3 adults from the curled hatchies myself...?

You need to observe the Alts that came from a curled hatchie to unlock the Adult. As you say, both Alts have the same sprite so you can't know exactly which Adult came from which hatchie.

When doing a breed sort the Alts are splited after which hatchie they came from. First the sitting and then the curled ones (it helps to have frozen hatchies from them).

I have two if that helps in any way: https://dragcave.net/lineage/4PN1N https://dragcave.net/lineage/u5wa2

Well you can't really know which adults are from curled alt Black so you just have to keep clicking any you find until you unlock them ~

You need to observe the Alts that came from a curled hatchie to unlock the Adult. As you say, both Alts have the same sprite so you can't know exactly which Adult came from which hatchie.

When doing a breed sort the Alts are splited after which hatchie they came from. First the sitting and then the curled ones (it helps to have frozen hatchies from them).

I have two if that helps in any way: https://dragcave.net/lineage/4PN1N https://dragcave.net/lineage/u5wa2

Yeah, finding out which one is which may be a little confusing x.x Thank you for the tip and the click material, every dragon helps<3 I had no idea they're sorted that way. After so many years of playing this game...!

Thank you WoLfgIrLyS for the input as well<3

Yeah, finding out which one is which may be a little confusing x.x Thank you for the tip and the click material, every dragon helps<3 I had no idea they're sorted that way. After so many years of playing this game...!

Thank you WoLfgIrLyS for the input as well<3

Here is another one for you.

If you haven't already, I'd recommend going through the Encyclopedia Helpers thread - there're a lot of alt Blacks there, I'm sure some of them must be curled smile.gif.

So there is this thing that trade remains "held" and doesn't clear off if you made an offer on someone's teleport and they accept someone else's offer without declining yours first. Has any discussion been done on this and any clues to fix?

Edited by Amaterasu-sama