Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, sorry. =x

What is your native language? We might be able to find someone from the Mentoring Project that speaks the same language or there might be someone else on the forum. You guys could talk in your native language via PM to more easily solve your problem. ^^

I think they mean sig images and avatars that change every time you refresh the page, like skwerl's avatar and TJ's sig image.

Striped dragons....are whites the only caveborns ones? Meaning, can you only get the other striped colors by breeding?

Striped dragons....are whites the only caveborns ones? Meaning, can you only get the other striped colors by breeding?

Yes, exactly.

Only TJ himself has other colours as CBs: https://dragcave.net/thuwed

(This used to be a sign-up form for offspring from TJ's dragons, but it closed over a year ago, so now it's just a reference sheet for some of his dragons.)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Yes, exactly.

Only TJ himself has other colours as CBs: https://dragcave.net/thuwed

(This used to be a sign-up form for offspring from TJ's dragons, but it closed over a year ago, so now it's just a reference sheet for some of his dragons.)

Thank you!

So I've been looking around at breeding dragons and stuff,

but I just don't understand what a thuwed is? Like what makes something a thuwed?

I've read about it vaguely but it just hasn't 'clicked' with me.

So I've been looking around at breeding dragons and stuff,

but I just don't understand what a thuwed is? Like what makes something a thuwed?

I've read about it vaguely but it just hasn't 'clicked' with me.

Simple definition: A Thuwed is a dragon that originates from a dragon on TJ's scroll -- that is, TJ09, site owner/admin.

This is a Thuwed, but so is this. They both trace their lineage back to dragons that belong to TJ.

Edited by purplehaze

Simple definition: A Thuwed is a dragon that originates from a dragon on TJ's scroll -- that is, TJ09, site owner/admin.

Oh!

That really makes it all make sense. Thanks!

This is a Thuwed, but so is this. They both trace their lineage back to dragons that belong to TJ.

Just to add onto this...

Thuwed means Dragon in Saurian, a video game language. DC's announcements used to all be Saurian, and TJ still names his dragons in Saurian, based on what their breed name is. ^^

Additionally, some people have named their own CB dragons with "Thuwed" names. CBs from TJ's scroll will have a "Verified Thuwed" label on their view pages. There are a few that don't have the label because they aren't listed on the Thuwed page, but they can be confirmed by looking at the new release posts for the most part.

I asked a while ago and I'm still curious: Can named hatchlings be abandon? I still get a bit nervous every time I go to a named hatchling's action page and see it as an option.

Additionally, some people have named their own CB dragons with "Thuwed" names. CBs from TJ's scroll will have a "Verified Thuwed" label on their view pages. There are a few that don't have the label because they aren't listed on the Thuwed page, but they can be confirmed by looking at the new release posts for the most part.

I asked a while ago and I'm still curious: Can named hatchlings be abandon? I still get a bit nervous every time I go to a named hatchling's action page and see it as an option.

You can't abandon or use Magi's BSA on named hatchlings smile.gif

You can't abandon or use Magi's BSA on named hatchlings smile.gif

I think you CAN now abandon them.

Just looked. Yes you can.

Oh, it's a new change I guess? Two weeks ago I had to delete the name of a hatchling then abandon it

I'm amazed - it was months ago, as I recall....

Been doing some AP hunting and noticed this message on eggs that have already been taken:

Try as you might, you cannot seem to find the egg you are looking for in the abandoned area.

The egg you selected is probably no longer available. Someone else may have grabbed it already.

Has it always said this? I recognise the first line, but the second seems completely new to me. Am I just having a ditzy moment?

It seems to have been added together with the new release.

Been doing some AP hunting and noticed this message on eggs that have already been taken:

Has it always said this? I recognise the first line, but the second seems completely new to me. Am I just having a ditzy moment?

It is new. I just noticed it for the first time this morning. I haven't been AP hunting since the new release until now, though, so I'm not sure when it changed.

I can't use customsort since a few days (at least, don't really know since when since I didn't try to sort since weeks). I am using NoScript, but everything stays greyed out even when I allow all scripts.

user posted image

The drop-down selection on the scroll [e.g. Available for BSA] doesn't work either, so I assume some script needs to be allowed. Alas, when all scripts are allowed, it should theoretically work, so I don't know which script could be the cause.

The problem is with Firefox. With IE, the sort works.

Does anyone have a solution?

Can anyone who has a blank breeding plan template please share it? I have looked through some pages in site discussion but everything I found so far was breed specific. I know the blank template used to be posted too but can't seem to find the link now. Thanks!

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Can anyone who has a blank breeding plan template please share it? I have looked through some pages in site discussion but everything I found so far was breed specific. I know the blank template used to be posted too but can't seem to find the link now. Thanks!

Do you mean these ?

https://sites.google.com/site/lastaldasdcho...neage-templates

Excellent stuff smile.gif

user posted image

Thank you both!

Fuzzbucket - wow I have never seen that template, looks helpful!

The one I needed right now is the one Sock posted. wink.gif

The action has been available (i.e. un-grayed) for some time now. I first asked over a month ago, but it has probably been around since the layout change. What I'm wondering is if you go to the page, put the password/abandon text in, and hit submit, will it abandon the hatchling.

If Pluviophillia tried it two weeks ago and it said to clear the name first, then I assume it's still the same now. Not going to stop me from grabbing an AP egg to hatch and test with once I have space. P: I don't really understand why it isn't just stated on the action page, though.

Edit: Named hatchlings can be abandon. D:

Edited by 11th

Is anyone getting this message on the AP eggs?

Try as you might, you cannot seem to find the egg you are looking for in the abandoned area.

The egg you selected is probably no longer available. Someone else may have grabbed it already.

Is anyone getting this message on the AP eggs?

Got it too while AP hunting ~