Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Oh, thank you. Time to copy & paste my post there. biggrin.gif

How long until we can reclick a critter for the encyclopedia? I want to unlock the frozen spriter's alt Caligene hatchlings.

30 days, as far as I know. Since when do Spriter's Alts have their own encyclopedia entry?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Not sure since exactly when but i found this:

user posted image

How will we be able to unlock them all?

Really unsure what to do with this, so I figured I'd post in here first.

If someone is claiming to be me and trading IOU's for my dragon (Cammy), what can I do about it...

A kind person I traded previously with brought to my attention of a user who was trying to get an IOU from Cammy for rares. Silly, as the one who brought to my attention knows who I am and so PM'd me asking about it.

You can see how this can be a problem linked to me because the people 'Cammy owes' will never get paid because that's not his dragon, it's mine.

I know taking IOU's is a risk for anybody, but this is just messed.

What do?

That's horrible. Definitely contact a mod about it, with as many details as you have.

How will we be able to unlock them all?

Keep viewing infinis' hatchlings regularly - after a while (not sure how long) you can count them again.

ETA - Thanks Fuzzbucket!

Keep viewing infinis' hatchlings regularly - after a while (not sure how long) you can count them again.

What about the egg and S1 stage though? Or does multiple viewings unlock the earlier stages too?

Edited by jocosa

What about the egg and S1 stage though? Or does multiple viewings unlock the earlier stages too?

No, but the egg is the same for both AFAIK. So that should work on Hallowe'en.

And Infinis has an S1 and 2 S2 hatchies, so while it may take a while, it can be done.

Edited by fuzzbucket

So if there's a row for Spriter's Alt of Caligenes in the Encyclopedia, will other Halloween alts show up as well? Like the Desipises?

So if there's a row for Spriter's Alt of Caligenes in the Encyclopedia, will other Halloween alts show up as well? Like the Desipises?

I almost think that the Caligenes being in the Encyclopedia is the mistake. I don't think they should be there, but I don't know.

I really hope not. I really don't like the idea of continually visiting the spriters' scrolls to get enough views to unlock. And then there are the Christmas ones, too, which there will be even fewer of.

I really hope not. I really don't like the idea of continually visiting the spriters' scrolls to get enough views to unlock. And then there are the Christmas ones, too, which there will be even fewer of.

That would be a pain most certainly. Are the Spriter's Alt unlocks even supposed to be there?

This, plus not all of them will have frozen S1 or S2 for us to view. And pretty much force them to have a visible scroll all the time.

Okay, I realize this is a highly specific "tiny little question," but...

Does anyone know any CB Male Silver Shimmer owners open to (reasonable, up to CB Silver) trade offers for common prizeKIN? I'm one 2g Sunsong shy of being able to make a 5g perfect checker, and unfortunately all the leads I followed from the wiki were either closed lists or inactive. The prizes currently involved are (Rogue), Monty Rooster Teeth, Kawa-no-Kami, Decepticon Sixshot, (Glint), (Spirk), and Rhapsody, so it can't be any of those ones.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I almost think that the Caligenes being in the Encyclopedia is the mistake. I don't think they should be there, but I don't know.

I think that they are there because there are enough spriter alts in existence for them to be unlocked. Infinis has a ton of alt Caligenes. I unlocked my adult alt Caligenes in the encyclopedia.

I think that they are there because there are enough spriter alts in existence for them to be unlocked. Infinis has a ton of alt Caligenes. I unlocked my adult alt Caligenes in the encyclopedia.

If that was the case, though, pretty much every Halloween could have its alt in the encyclopedia, which isn't the case. Fiona, Birdz, and Pie all have oodles of their Alts, and there's a decent amount of lurker and grave alts around too.

If that was the case, though, pretty much every Halloween could have its alt in the encyclopedia, which isn't the case. Fiona, Birdz, and Pie all have oodles of their Alts, and there's a decent amount of lurker and grave alts around too.

Perhaps they will in the future. You can never tell what TJ will add or when.

Are people still seeing the extra/spriters alt line of caligenes in the encyclopedia?

Just checked and it's there for me. Haven't unlocked any though.

Edit: Just unlocked mine.

Edited by Jazeki

Are people still seeing the extra/spriters alt line of caligenes in the encyclopedia?

They are still there for me, and I did unlock the adult sprites.

They are still there for me, and I did unlock the adult sprites.

Same here.

I'm not seeing them, but I didn't look earlier to see if I ever did have them.

Thanks, guys. Little odd because I don't see them either, purplehaze. In any case, I poked TJ about it. o.o

Thanks, guys. Little odd because I don't see them either, purplehaze. In any case, I poked TJ about it. o.o

There are some users who have that "new" view of DC (https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=172974&st=0) and they only see one line of Caligenes (see also the Encyclopedia Helpers - https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...c=164308&st=600) - perhaps, could that be the reason you both (purplehaze and Socky) don't see the 2nd line?

Edited by LumosSeeker148