Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

That also means they will refuse any dragon that cannot reproduce themselves either, like GoNs and holidays outside of their season.

Okay thank you. I asked, because there is someone, who thinks they can also produce Green Dragons (the Earthquake ones guess?). This isn't possible or am I still missing something?

Edited by Yeronoco

Okay thank you. I asked, because there is someone, who thinks they can also produce Green Dragons (the Earthquake ones guess?). This isn't possible or am I still missing something?

No. They wouldn't be able to produce green dragons unless they were bred with a green dragon.

No. They wouldn't be able to produce green dragons unless they were bred with a green dragon.

Okay thanks biggrin.gif

There's a blank template that I found on a Holiday mockup thread once: http://oi68.tinypic.com/2naoara.jpg

If you download the lineage tiles for the dragons you want to make a mockup from (open lineage view, right-click tile, "save image"), it's pretty easy to make a full-fledged even-gen mockup to give you a good idea for how the finished lineage would look. I like this approach because it gives you a much better idea of what the lineage will look like than just a single m/f mockup would.

Example 1, Example 2, Example 3

That way is soooo much easier than how I have been doing it, thanks!

Question:

Is it okay to ask for something other than dragons in Trading?

Example: I have a CB Copper and in return I want someone to update my Spread Sheet. Is that okay to ask for?

The obvious "no" is asking for money tongue.gif

That way is soooo much easier than how I have been doing it, thanks!

Question:

Is it okay to ask for something other than dragons in Trading?

Example: I have a CB Copper and in return I want someone to update my Spread Sheet. Is that okay to ask for?

The obvious "no" is asking for money tongue.gif

That is something I have always just arranged offsite. I think if that were to happen in the chat, we would be a little leery on it (because would you be paying them before, or after? What if one of you doestn't hold up your end?). It would very likely fall into IOU territory over there. Not sure about here on the forums though.

That is something I have always just arranged offsite. I think if that were to happen in the chat, we would be a little leery on it (because would you be paying them before, or after? What if one of you doestn't hold up your end?). It would very likely fall into IOU territory over there. Not sure about here on the forums though.

Ah, I see! That is true and good to know. I'll keep it off the Trading thread "officially" smile.gif

Thanks Thuban biggrin.gif

Ah, I see! That is true and good to know. I'll keep it off the Trading thread "officially" smile.gif

Thanks Thuban biggrin.gif

I cant answer for here on the forums. The rules are a bit different here heh.

I cant answer for here on the forums. The rules are a bit different here heh.

Ohhhh, yeah, I understand. I'll ask for another opinion ^^

I dunno if this is a problem with tinsels lately or not, but I have a tinsel at 4 days and it hasn't even gendered yet. It's a hatchling, and it hasn't even ever been sick. It just...isn't growing.

I have a ton of other tinsels and shimmers, and never had this issue. Is something wrong with this little girl or is she just a "late bloomer"? laugh.gif

Will I ever grow up?

I dunno if this is a problem with tinsels lately or not, but I have a tinsel at 4 days and it hasn't even gendered yet. It's a hatchling, and it hasn't even ever been sick. It just...isn't growing.

I have a ton of other tinsels and shimmers, and never had this issue. Is something wrong with this little girl or is she just a "late bloomer"?  laugh.gif

Will I ever grow up?

The unique views are on the low side for a prize dragon. I've run into that before, making the mistake of thinking one had enough views and then realize it might be enough for other breeds but prizes need more attention. She'll get there! smile.gif

The unique views are on the low side for a prize dragon. I've run into that before, making the mistake of thinking one had enough views and then realize it might be enough for other breeds but prizes need more attention. She'll get there! smile.gif

Thank you. I was hoping to breed her for a friend since she loves the lineage, but she can wait. Odds are, she'll refuse her chosen mate or not even make an egg. I'm afraid to put her in more hatcheries because of sickness, so waiting is probably best, I assume.

Thank you. I was hoping to breed her for a friend since she loves the lineage, but she can wait. Odds are, she'll refuse her chosen mate or not even make an egg. I'm afraid to put her in more hatcheries because of sickness, so waiting is probably best, I assume.

Fear of sickness in hatchies is far over-blown. Even when I'm trying to kill them, I've never managed to kill a hatchie that has been born / laid more than 2.5 days earlier (zombie fodder at Halloween is the reason). I tried and failed, a number of times, the only time I had success viewbombing a hatchie to death was the 7d hatchies that were incubated, and even then I had to really work for it. In fact, this fella was one such fail, with almost all of those views acquired before the hatchie hit 6d http://dragcave.net/view/a6q8B. Sure they stay sick for a while, but unless you start pushing 14k views at 6 days, you'll be fine even if you do get a bit of sickness. Prizes are a little more delicate, but they aren't that much more delicate. And remember, views to UVs are capped at 15:1, its the rate they come in that makes them sick, and the older they are the higher that rate needs to be.

So I'd say stick her in a few extra Hatcheries, she'll grow up just fine even if she does get a tad bit sick.

Cheers!

C4.

Tips for using Dragon Cave on slow computers/connections?

Example: Every time I try to Customsort my scroll, my browser likes to "Not respond."

Where should I ask questions about values of dragons? I have one from the dorkface lineage just by change and half of it's lineage is checkerboard style ending at my dragon from the previous breeder. But it's a common? So confused! *o*

I also want to figure out a place to ask if anyone wants me to breed the dragon with any other specific breed...

Is there a good place on here to do these, or do I have better luck on Flight Rising or Chicken Smoothie in their forums about things other than their sites?

Where should I ask questions about values of dragons? I have one from the dorkface lineage just by change and half of it's lineage is checkerboard style ending at my dragon from the previous breeder. But it's a common? So confused! *o*

I also want to figure out a place to ask if anyone wants me to breed the dragon with any other specific breed...

Is there a good place on here to do these, or do I have better luck on Flight Rising or Chicken Smoothie in their forums about things other than their sites?

Questions about a trade? is a good place to check in general about dragon values.

With your Dorkface you might have better luck posting in the Dorkface lineage thread.

Common breed Dorkfaces in general don't have a lot of trade value.

How common are Royal Blues in the cave? I can grab one or two a day in the AP, but I haven't tried the cave.

How common are Royal Blues in the cave? I can grab one or two a day in the AP, but I haven't tried the cave.

They're moderately common. A lot of times I see one or two sitting around the biome every hour, so it's not really that tough to grab one. I've found a few CB ones in the AP, so that's possible too. c:

I just went to check, and accidentally grabbed one when trying to right click (curse this mac), whoops. rolleyes.gif

Edited by steeve

Is my egg glitching or just being a bad case of the prizes.... It was influenced and incubated around 6days I think, and now it's down to 3d 14hr with a huge hole, breifly got sick under the 4day mark..

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nvH3F

6k views and 400uv

Edit- checking sites, it's been kicked out of ER's so I'm readding it. EATW doesn't even give it that option, haha. Is it because it's high views, yeah?

If I could figure out how to upload pictures I could post what it's doing. Can't upload directly from my computer?

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

If I could figure out how to upload pictures I could post what it's doing. Can't upload directly from my computer?

You need to upload to an image hosting site like imgur, then you can use the forum url to post it here.

Tips for using Dragon Cave on slow computers/connections?

Example: Every time I try to Customsort my scroll, my browser likes to "Not respond."

Strip down your browser, clear your cache, or use a different browser (PaleMoon is a good one for this) ONLY for DC.

I feel for you. Been there, lived through that. Still do, in Canada.

What's the big deal about Z codes? I don't see them as anything special? O_o I find them all the time and just...idk what the deal is and why people want them.

Edited by Devyn Star

What's the big deal about Z codes? I don't see them as anything special? O_o I find them all the time and just...idk what the deal is and why people want them.

Z'is thread basically smile.gif

It just became a thing you know, like Dorkface dragons - stuff like this just happens in this community it seems wink.gif