Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

5 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

A sapphire I needed to stay Blue turned Yellow ; ;

my recommendation for keeping sapphires blue is to wait for them to be severely er. Hatch egg once its less than a day left. I have eggs hatch with less than 1500 views doing this. Fog immediately upon hatching. Let it grow up when it has 2 days or less left. 

3 minutes ago, Paradisiske said:

my recommendation for keeping sapphires blue is to wait for them to be severely er. Hatch egg once its less than a day left. I have eggs hatch with less than 1500 views doing this. Fog immediately upon hatching. Let it grow up when it has 2 days or less left. 

I've had good luck in the past, I just miscalculated on this one XD

Here's hoping I've a bit better luck and can trade it. 

I've missed such nice things in the cave during the last few days, and now I missed a silver! 😿

Do EQ'd eggs become immune to EQ if they don't break/hatch?

I've hit this Shumoga egg 4 times now, and it's unaffected every single time.

14 minutes ago, Aventurine said:

Do EQ'd eggs become immune to EQ if they don't break/hatch?

technically no, there're certainly eggs that hatch on 2nd EQ or die on 3rd EQ so it can't be that they are immune to EQ after unaffected first attempt. I myself have eggs hatch on 2nd and 3rd EQ. However there indeed exist eggs that are very stubborn, I believe I saw someone mentioning an egg that was not affected by 17 consecutive EQ on the EQ science thread.

If you have kill slots left and only this one egg you need an outcome from maybe you can just kill it, then it'll be either die or hatch

My bad luck: I auto abandoned a 3g prize egg, ugh I though I have space left but didn't realize that stupid shumonga egg that died yesterday hasn't gone away yet

Edited by Moriaty

Finally had more Green dragon ready. 3 earthquakes, three unaffected attempts. So I used kill instead. Both died. Thats actually the worst luck I've ever had with forcing. Guess I was overdue.

Gahhhh, two earthquakes, two shattered eggs, no affected Shumogas. This breed is gonna kill me or just everything on my scroll

Tried my third batch of shumogas today... 5 out of 6 dead and 1 ran away. That puts me at a solid 2/21 successes so far (or 3/21 if I include the runaway), and 18 deaths. Lovely.

On 9/1/2021 at 2:54 PM, Meh said:

All 11 Greens used, all Shumoga eggs had the largest holes and weren't sick, no incubate used

all of those were at 4d and several hours left:
unknown.png
I retried those a few more times, 1 of them hatched and stied, the rest died.

had a few more eggs later but didn't screen.  All dead.

and now this, with same conditions but this time ERs only: 
unknown.png

My total result is 1 escape, 1 hatch and keep, 1 unaffected (from the last screenshot as I run out of Greens) and EVERYTHING ELSE DEAD (I can't remember how many I tried exactly but it's at LEAST 10 deaths so far).

This is when anyone would start having an urge to flip tables. 

This.is.cursed. An unfunny joke.

unknown.png?width=806&height=157

This makes about 14 deaths, 1 success, 1 runaway, 2 unaffected.

I'm not touching my cursed Greens ever again, unless for an unaffected result. I only end up killing things on my scroll. I tried to help my girlfriend with the first egg, because she only has 2 Greens and used them both on the top 3 eggs (all conditions met: largest hole, good timer) and only got unaffected both times. Those things just don't want to hatch and exist.

I hope I will never need this cursed breed for anything and that this cursed forced hatch mechanic will NEVER be needed for anything else, PLEASE, don't, in the name of my cursed scroll!

I feel everyone with all this pain trying to get "skittish" Shumogas.

On 9/6/2021 at 2:21 PM, Aventurine said:

I had one that I gave plenty of views and let get ER with an S5 crack in it. EQ'd twice, no affect. Passed it on to a friend (since I have few Pebbles/Greens) who tried 4-5 times until it finally died on the last try. :[

Acquired another recently that was low-time, but just decided to hatch it normally, because this is terrible. There's a reason most people don't like using Earthquake, and this is it.

I saw a CB stat in cave, and I paused, because I only had one spot left and thought that was a regular xeno

Since their release, I still haven't managed to breed/catch a single copy of the "pink" variant of floret dragons, the one that's got the thin sharp feathers that's kinda sunset coloured. Sigh.

Have tried to breed M Mistra x F GoN pair 17 times and got 17 Mistras.  Damn mistra ratio

KakaoTalk_20210911_060918577.png.05d7762053411eece9daff1231c411ad.png

😭 Had my first accidental auto-abandon and it had to be my 2G prize OTL

Normally I'm religious about checking but- 😭

47 minutes ago, Mochi said:

😭 Had my first accidental auto-abandon and it had to be my 2G prize OTL

Normally I'm religious about checking but- 😭

Dang, what a horrible time to auto-abandon! 

My Greens just don't want to breed true, I keep breeding them for AP-dumps for the EQ mechanic but I'm only getting 1 or 2 Greens from every batch. Also, I don't breed my Trios often so maybe this is normal but my Magmas are horrible breeders! Even when using Fertility I'm getting no interests, and not a single Magma egg.

21 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Dang, what a horrible time to auto-abandon! 

Right?! My first time in like the 10 years I've played this haha

Luckily I still have some time left

The worst of it was though that if I had waited a few more hours one of my eggs would have hatched and I would have had the space XD

11 hours ago, 0x08 said:

You could change the parents' names to contact you on the forums, maybe someone will see it and give it back to you. 😧

I thought about it but it's fine. I still have until October to try and get a mate >.>;
I just hope that it makes whoever picks it up very happy ^^;

Edited by Mochi

I spent a lot of time trading for a Cantormaris egg so that I could make more Iratus before Halloween.

I received in trade a Cantormaris egg with a huge hole in it at 4 days 1 hour.

Having just woken up, and not being fully mindful of the steps, I hurriedly influenced it, then precogged it, trying to do everything before it hatched.

I get everything done and I’m feeling good.  Then it hatches. :ph34r:

….. Now, too late, I realize I have a female Sophos growing on my scroll … 🙃 I was so sure it was Precog that was the last step … (no, it was Incubate) … 😬

Just missed getting the only Staterae I've seen since their release. How utterly disappointing...

Also just missed a CB gold and silver on the AP...I think I just need to take a break...

Edited by Diame

Saw a CB gold for the second time in my DC existence and of course missed it. I have plenty of golds, but I'd love to catch one!

Sympathies to everyone with Earthquake frustrations!

I've got one Shumoga egg with 4d3h and a huge hole in it... it's been through SIX Earthquakes in the last two hours and remained totally unaffected.  I thought I had enough Greens, but at this point I wonder if I do!  :D   

I needed a regular black for a lineage project. Guess what hatched. (Hint: it wasn't a regular black.) XD