Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Would not even call it bad luck per se. Currently breeding some red dragons to the ap and I have a pair of a very messy red and copper. Only bred them three times over the years, but each time they gave a copper egg. Off to the AP it goes, but why do the copper x red pairs for the checker never produce copper eggs? I feel betrayed. 😛

all i need for holiday dragons is one more cb glystere.

i see one in the cave for the first time in 2 days

missed

8|

eta: jk i got one 8D

Edited by psyrae

seems impossible to acquire any new xenowyrms... Neither biomes nor breeding luck

In the last hour I've picked up about 50 eggs from the AP and tossed every single one back. I did the same thing yesterday. Not finding anything on my holiday search list or anything that's even remotely tempting me to keep it. I haven't had as much time to hunt as I've had in previous holiday seasons, didn't even get to breed all my CBs this year.

I'm trying to breed a Blusang or a Copper Wyvern but I've had nothing but refusals and/or the other egg, even with fertility. I think RNG hates me today

2 hours ago, Chronomaly said:

I'm trying to breed a Blusang or a Copper Wyvern but I've had nothing but refusals and/or the other egg, even with fertility. I think RNG hates me today

One reason could be because the AP is really overloaded with eggs.

The other is Fertility hasn't done much this year except stop dragons from rejecting each other. It got worse after the green Nilia variant was released. 

Trader accepted my offer during the night, but they had put the Mistletoe egg in a hatcherie and it hatched misgendered before I could influence it.  😒

Edited by littleironhorse

22 hours ago, littleironhorse said:

Trader accepted my offer during the night, but they had put the Mistletoe egg in a hatcherie and it hatched misgendered before I could influence it.  😒

You wanted a male, but it hatched female?

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

You wanted a male, but it hatched female?

I wanted a female to created a checker lineage, but it hatched male.

17 minutes ago, littleironhorse said:

I wanted a female to created a checker lineage, but it hatched male.

I thought they normally defaulted to female without Influence, but I guess I was wrong.

Trades. Either I wait for half a day to have the trade cancel (sometimes because their egg hatches/hatchie grows) or my offer to be declined finally. Well that can happen, it's annoying, but people have lives so whatever. OR I put a trade, get an offer and not even a minute later it's already gone. I get that you sometimes misclick or decide it's not what you want to trade afterall, but come on, give me time to look at it?!
I am slightly frustrated. *sigh*

nvm complaining here really helps, I just found myself a christmas present in the AP :D

Edited by Reykur

Well I just realized today that some of my 3g spriter alt checkers no longer contain spriter alts. I feel cheated. Blizzard wizards indeed!

5 hours ago, Tawanda001 said:

Well I just realized today that some of my 3g spriter alt checkers no longer contain spriter alts. I feel cheated. Blizzard wizards indeed!

wait really? how can that happen?

18 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

wait really? how can that happen?

This is what happened. 

And @Tawanda001 I am really sorry your SAlt-y lineages got messed up. :(

Edited by BringsTheSnow

9 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

This is what happened. 

Ahh! I do remember that, didn't know there was a salt involved though. Was that one of the very vague salts where it only differs from normal by a little bit of colour? I honestly didn't even remember there being a salt for winter magi...out of curiosity, does the person who help redid the sprite get a salt? Or do we just not have salts for blizzard wizards now?

28 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

I honestly didn't even remember there being a salt for winter magi

I've checked with archives before, the color difference was negligible. Some green parts of the dragon were blue in the SAlt, if I recall correctly.

30 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

does the person who help redid the sprite get a salt? Or do we just not have salts for blizzard wizards now?

Dunno. But I'd love to see them if they exist. :o

15 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

This is what happened. 

And @Tawanda001 I am really sorry your SAlt-y lineages got messed up. :(

Thank you.  Not collecting or breeding the newer version anymore so not a huge loss, more of "what the heck?" kind of moment when I suddenly realized it.

That reminds me of the song lineage I'm doing, I need either a black zyu or a dark shumonga from a pair. All four eggs it's produced so far are all shumongas and none want to hatch wild. So I've got three dead eggs and one white shumonga on my hand and still needing to try for more...at this point I just wish they'd give me a zyu and end this mess

Bred every male blue Lunar x female Sapo pair I had, again, and got nothing but Sapo eggs, again.  😧 

Just to rub it in, I bred a bunch of random Sapos in the middle and somehow got a 2G Aeon from Sapo?! 

I just saw two incredible codes in the AP but I'm egglocked 😧

44 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

I just saw two incredible codes in the AP but I'm egglocked 😧

Out of curiosity, is DisK one of them?

agh! Was looking for some xenos in the biomes. Refreshed page, missed a Gold, then went to the next biome and missed a xeno. Third Xeno i've missed today.

slamming my head against table

15 hours ago, Moriaty said:

Out of curiosity, is DisK one of them?

It was. I hope it found good home. ^_^