Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

2 hours ago, Devilish_White_Rose said:

Trying to find a SUNRISE egg -.- Always got Sunsets and now I need SUNRISE'S D:<

I believe it's the time of hatching that determines what the egg hatches as. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but the wiki says:
A Sun egg must hatch between 6:00 EST and 12:00 EST to become a Sunrise Dragon.

What time are the eggs hatching?

Used Earthquake for canto eggs in order to get green one...

1 ran away, 1 died, others unaffected. 

Well, good for someone who've catched green canto hatchie!

2 hours ago, DragcaveAcc said:

Used Earthquake for canto eggs in order to get green one...

1 ran away, 1 died, others unaffected. 

Well, good for someone who've catched green canto hatchie!

Unaffected eggs will still hatch green unless you use another bsa on them.

On 7/1/2021 at 4:35 PM, Chaosdawn said:

I believe it's the time of hatching that determines what the egg hatches as. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but the wiki says:
A Sun egg must hatch between 6:00 EST and 12:00 EST to become a Sunrise Dragon.

What time are the eggs hatching?

I can't even find an Sunrise/Sunset egg 😧 That's where I'm struggling.

I can't seem to catch anything from the Cave recently. Each time I see a rare egg, I just stare at it dumbly instead of clicking it. Thankfully, there is always the AP and the generosity of other players!

On 7/2/2021 at 11:43 AM, Paradisiske said:

Unaffected eggs will still hatch green unless you use another bsa on them.

Oh... I knew it now. Actually, it was lucky one though since one is female and another is male... until they refused each other.  

every single pargulus i'm picking up from the AP is coming out red......please......anything but red

I haven't been able to catch any of the new volcano hab drakes. Also, my copper x electric-type keep coming out electric-type. I got a Pennybright through a generous donor.

Other people's florets: Here, have a Magenta baby!

My Florets: What's magenta? It is this? *gives every other possible floret egg*

On 6/4/2021 at 2:49 PM, Seriva Senkalora said:

Why? :(

Screenshot_20210604-204717_Opera.jpg

On 6/6/2021 at 6:35 AM, Seriva Senkalora said:

And again...

Why do I even use fertility if it doesn't help to avoid this?

Now I need to go hunting for another pink sapphire... 😕

no.PNG

@Seriva Senkalora, I am wondering the same thing! Don’t Turpentines have some weird thing where they can refuse, even though Fertility is used? I’m wondering if the same thing is happening with the Hybrid and the Pink Sapphire. Did you use fertility on the hybrid, also?

My newest form of bad luck is that I wasn't able to get a sabertooth drake the day they released in June. I missed the drop and was egglocked, so I tried to obtain one for awhile with no success. Every trade I entered was cancelled or declined. Fortunately I eventually managed to nab a CB one from the cave nearly a week later... I named him Diego Foreclaws as a reference to the Ice Age movies, to celebrate.

Fortunately I was able to breed a spotted teal right away, so that was something at least.

On 7/3/2021 at 6:26 PM, Devilish_White_Rose said:

I can't even find an Sunrise/Sunset egg 😧 That's where I'm struggling.

Sorry to hear that. Sometimes dragons can be tricky to obtain despite being less rare than others. 😕

I have both sunrise and sunsets. Want me to breed you one?

Edited by requiesticat

I am sad because I offered for days on an offer I particularly wanted, kept changing my offers around, and then while I was trying to piece together a new offer, the trade disappeared. 😔

Then without looking carefully, I picked up a lovely egg from the AP, didn’t really look at its lineage, tossed it back tossed it back, then realized it was a particularly beautiful 3EG SALTkin.

just missed a CB pink saphhre, man I love living in the mountains, but I hate living in the mountains

Keep misclicking eggs I don't want cause some else is slipping their finger under mine as I try to click on the Gemshard, or the Xeno, or the Cheese in the Jungle.

Saw my first Cave Silver in a very long time, just before it vanished.

Have had a breeding pair of Magmas for more than a year. Still haven't produced an egg... *sigh* at least they haven't refused each other. 

Alas, every attempt today get a 2G Duotone from Tan/Desert Magnesium Amphitere (m) x Duotone (f) pairs for my checker project has resulted in the wrong breed

Oh well, at least they didn't refuse!

Edited by foreverlokied224

Forgot to influence an egg... so im back to square one with tryna get a mint from f blazeback. as if it wanst hard enough to breed that one ratiobreaker... i gotta breed another

This is totally a 'rich-kid problem' type of thing, but.... My new CB Prize is *too* good at breeding. He's only been an adult long enough for two breedings, and both times I got Prize eggs, when I'm actually *trying* for a kin! Never thought the *kin* requests would be the hardest to fill, lol. 

Killed yet another CB Canto trying to get the green variant. 🤬

I've been EQ'ing CBs since the release and just killing. every. damn. one. No matter the time/views, nope, endless death. Getting a bit tiresome now.

I'm looking in the forest for the Leetle Tree, and as I was too focused on searching for the message "Oh my. ...", I missed a Paper Dragon ! 😱

Beside the four 2g Shimmers from Hoilday mates I got this year, my CB Shimmer didn't gave a Shimmer babe since January *sigh*

One of my eggs died before I could yeet it to a hatchery (A Lacula egg)

On the bright side my eggs that had 2 days left hatched today! And I found my favorite: Pillow dragon! 

Just got (i.e. high-time) a bunch of eggs that are very important to me for lineage reasons, and I'm nearly scroll-locked with hatchlings, too.

Naturally, two new breeds drop.  *facepalming*

Edited by sorenna

I had offered on a trade that was posted in the hub... on Saturday, I think. I kept updating my offer when things hatched or had to be stunned but then finally gave up just a few hours ago and cancelled. And now, of course, I open the site to see they are at least somewhat active after all and have reposted their trade. Well, maybe they wouldn't have accepted anyway... but my things are growing up tomorrow morning so I guess I am keeping these. 😹

Edited by Varislapsi