Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

19 hours ago, Kegluneq said:

So this is a post of GOOD LUCK! :) 

I just want to say thank you to @HeatherMarie @sorenna @Varasse @rinoa26 @Miraku @Sunrunner for helping me with the Equinoxes! ❤️

It was completely unexpected and I'm really grateful, I couldn't have done it with you. Thank you!! :) 

Aww, you're welcome!  :)  Happy to help.

17 Floret breeding attempts and not one Magenta egg.  Gutted. There will be plenty of peach florets coming up in the AP soon!

Literally losing CB desert xeno and CB volcano canto in front of my eyes cause I was away from biomes page for a sec

Try to breed m Blusang x Elux Lucis - 26 elux eggs / 0 blusang

Try to breed m Blusang x Stratos - 60 stratos eggs / 0 blusang

Try to breed f Blusang x Crystalline - 17 crystalline eggs / 0 blusang

Why my Blusangs hate me? 😭

Not seeing let alone catching Sapphires since the new release. :mellow:

With so many new Prize owners out there I thought it would be easy to get mates for my 2nd gen Prizes, but no one seems to be interested in trading specific 2nd gen Prize-kins *sigh* it is a pain to even find Prize owners *sigh*

I cannot get the new Copper eggs. Every breed gives me the electric dragon breed or no interest. DX

I have now bred my CB prize (Awdzy) 20 weeks in a row with a Venturis mate, and gotten Venturis every single time.

image.png.fdee40da2d3e9eecebf1bc2022014cec.png

A cross between 'stupid things you've done' and 'bad luck', I was breeding shinies and birthday-releases to send to the AP and bred some Coppers hoping to send some 2g regular Coppers.... Of course I got a new alt-Copper, when I didn't actually want one. I need more, lots more, but the one I ended up breeding is 2g which isn't ideal for me... So I bred tons more Coppers hoping to get something a little messier, but of course I didn't get another alt. 

53 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

I have now bred my CB prize (Awdzy) 20 weeks in a row with a Venturis mate, and gotten Venturis every single time.

Same. Mb you want venturis swap? :D 

123123412.jpg.66793b33145b211a38e010d47cc18fa1.jpg

I mean... not like I tried a lot so far. Also hopefully someone in the AP will be happy about 3 2Gs, but come on ratios, FOUR xeno eggs and not a singe celestial?! Should have tried with a gold. xD

again....png

Got a prize hatchie in a trade two days ago thinking it was influenced male, only for it to gender female and kill the prospect of making a checker with it 😒

Edit: Also having someone offer something I actually wanted on one of my trades, using an incubate on an egg to make room for it, and them cancelling as I was accepting the offer...

Edited by Myoukin

Instead of catching Pyros I am now catching Magmas.  DX 

Nobody seems to be asking for them in trades, and when I offer them they're ignored, and I didn't mean to catch them in the first place but given that I had to hold them for five hours anyway I hate to dump them in the AP if they could make themselves useful.

Missed a CB Cantor about ten minutes ago, too, which really made me feel unlucky.  Come back here, I've been looking for you all day!

On 6/23/2021 at 3:13 AM, tjenni said:

With so many new Prize owners out there I thought it would be easy to get mates for my 2nd gen Prizes, but no one seems to be interested in trading specific 2nd gen Prize-kins *sigh* it is a pain to even find Prize owners *sigh*

I am feeling this bad luck, too.  I really want to find a mate for a 2G Prizekin (Snow x F bronzeTinsel) but I'm not turning up any in the various trade venues when I look, and don't know anyone with female bronzeTins to ask directly.  😕 

Edited by sorenna

Are pink Iris florets insanely rare or am I just unlucky?! I get everything BUT the pink Irises!

10 hours ago, TGL1983 said:

Are pink Iris florets insanely rare or am I just unlucky?! I get everything BUT the pink Irises!

They're breed-only, from what I understand. I guess it depends on luck/rng and the paring.

My bad luck is that I'm never able to obtain any florets. I desperately want a purple iris so I can get the other variants, but I'm never able to find them... same with aeons. They're the dragons I want most right now.

Edited by requiesticat
sorry for multiple edits; had wrong info before

11 hours ago, requiesticat said:

They're breed-only, from what I understand. I guess it depends on luck/rng and the paring.

My bad luck is that I'm never able to obtain any florets. I desperately want a purple iris so I can get the other variants, but I'm never able to find them... same with aeons. They're the dragons I want most right now.

Aeons are SO tough to get right now!  I bred twenty Aeons the other day and got just 1 Aeon egg.  :( 

If you don't care about lineage/CB, I could try to breed a purple Floret for you.

1 hour ago, sorenna said:

Aeons are SO tough to get right now!  I bred twenty Aeons the other day and got just 1 Aeon egg.  :( 

If you don't care about lineage/CB, I could try to breed a purple Floret for you.

Thank you for the offer. A user actually messaged me with an offer, but if it doesn't work out we could trade.

Hope you have more luck in the future! I personally don't mind messy lineages or whether dragons are CB or not.

Double post but I actually have only gotten one egg out of trying to breed my gold draggies, so I can completely relate!

gremlin brain insists I get any dinos/cheeses/papers I find in the cave so I nab them and scroll-lock myself while looking for metals and prizes in the AP. no one's interested in trading for them and I don't want to throw them to the AP, so they just sit on my scroll until they grow up. 😕

Welp. Both my Aquamarine and Citrine Gemshard pairs refused each other -- is it because you all came from the market??? >_<

This doesn't happen too often but... I missed a CB gold. (And by "not too often" here I don't mean I'd normally grab them, unfortunately. That means I just don't see them. 😹)