Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I just worked myself up to be brave enough to try EQing my eggs so I could get some skittish Shumoga hatchies & I killed one. :(

this would be very lucky in any other circumstance, but this hatchling that i have JUST.  WONT. DIE! its been sick for over a day, and i had to stun/bounce it so it could continue to gain more views on my scroll (just needed that extra day on its timer) because shes very tough...! 

After month looking for a Staterae… I finally see one… click it and miss it. In a few hours, I’ll probably see it in the trading hub where it will go for two CBs gold or a 2g Saltkin. . *incomprehensible noises*

Edited by Elizabeth Moonstone

Made a bunch of Shumoga eggs ready to earthquake them.

Viewbombed the eggs until they were at stage 4 cracking.

Earthquake didn't affekt ANY of them.

Second try gave me: no eggs available

???

They hatched normally...

That's what you get, when you forget them and try to earthquake eggs below 4 days...

Two days of waiting wasted...

5 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

That's what you get, when you forget them and try to earthquake eggs below 4 days...

Two days of waiting wasted...

I heard it was better to wait until they were under 4 days, so I held onto my batch for so long before attempting to hatch. 6 of them died and I ran out of eq's before the last 2 did anything so they hatched normally. So now after waiting for over 3 days, I have no alt hatchies and I don't get to try again for 2 weeks.

the hatchling i was deliberately trying to kill with sickness, which was sick for at least 2 days or more and steadily gaining views (staying mostly maxed out and only gaining more when it got more UVs), managed to somehow get over her sickness and grow up normally. sigh. 

Getting a hatchie in a trade, then apparently not putting it in any hatcheries and it died.  I could have sworn I did.

I am very sorry trading partner, it was an accident.

13 minutes ago, prpldrgnfr said:

Getting a hatchie in a trade, then apparently not putting it in any hatcheries and it died.  I could have sworn I did.

I am very sorry trading partner, it was an accident.

exact same thing happened to me a little bit ago. i even tried to make the most out of it and tried to zombify it, but it dissolved :( 

my current bad luck today is not being able to come across a single ash dragon egg in the cave... i could have sworn they were common. always that problem of running into things all the time when you dont need them, but the second you start looking they all run and hide.

14 hours ago, lexi_ said:

exact same thing happened to me a little bit ago. i even tried to make the most out of it and tried to zombify it, but it dissolved :( 

my current bad luck today is not being able to come across a single ash dragon egg in the cave... i could have sworn they were common. always that problem of running into things all the time when you dont need them, but the second you start looking they all run and hide.

*hugs* I also had a revive fail.

The usual "Sorry, you were not selected..." Oh well, I am not really expecting anything, anymore.

Ok now that physically hurt

Spoiler

image.png.7a87978f74e290fd69f12bf4be61e6d7.pngimage.png.56fd09f45134741921e774d0c401b2b1.pngI hate you too EQ. And it was the last BSA of my green dragon too :') Guess I'm gonna collect more of them then.

I didn't get any zombies and I used up all my available earthquakes only to wind up killing all of my Shumogas eggs

All 11 Greens used, all Shumoga eggs had the largest holes and weren't sick, no incubate used

all of those were at 4d and several hours left:
unknown.png
I retried those a few more times, 1 of them hatched and stied, the rest died.

had a few more eggs later but didn't screen.  All dead.

and now this, with same conditions but this time ERs only: 
unknown.png

My total result is 1 escape, 1 hatch and keep, 1 unaffected (from the last screenshot as I run out of Greens) and EVERYTHING ELSE DEAD (I can't remember how many I tried exactly but it's at LEAST 10 deaths so far).

This is when anyone would start having an urge to flip tables. 

Edited by Meh

I am losing my mind. Just summoned my 6th sinomorph. Now I have 6 female sinomorphs what's it take to get a male of those around here?!

1 minute ago, wobster109 said:

I am losing my mind. Just summoned my 6th sinomorph. Now I have 6 female sinomorphs what's it take to get a male of those around here?!

I think you need to have a bunch more male zyus because afaik sino gender is influenced by the genders of all your zyus.

7 minutes ago, Paradisiske said:

I think you need to have a bunch more male zyus because afaik sino gender is influenced by the genders of all your zyus.

Oh! Good to know, thanks! [readies my scroll for one more try XD]

4 hours ago, Meh said:

My total result is 1 escape, 1 hatch and keep, 1 unaffected (from the last screenshot as I run out of Greens) and EVERYTHING ELSE DEAD (I can't remember how many I tried exactly but it's at LEAST 10 deaths so far).

This is when anyone would start having an urge to flip tables. 

this breaks my heart to see. that is truly unfortunate. 

2 hours ago, wobster109 said:

2 hours ago, Paradisiske said:

Just a note, while Sinos are 'influenced' by the gender of the Zyus that actually do the Summoning (meaning the ones shown when on the Summon action-page), it is *not* a guarantee. If you have even 1 female among the ones doing the Summon it can turn out female.  (I believe there have even been cases of all-males summoning female Sinos, though I'm not sure where that was posted.)

edit: Just did my weekly Prize-breeding and for the very first time since he became an adult I got no egg (can't remember if it was no interest or no egg produced, though). 

Edited by HeatherMarie

12 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Just a note, while Sinos are 'influenced' by the gender of the Zyus that actually do the Summoning (meaning the ones shown when on the Summon action-page), it is *not* a guarantee. If you have even 1 female among the ones doing the Summon it can turn out female.  (I believe there have even been cases of all-males summoning female Sinos, though I'm not sure where that was posted.)

i would love to do some testing on this, but i would have no idea where to post my results. 

Today I've seen three gemshards in the cave. I couldn't catch any of them, of course. And amethyst is the only colour I'm still needing to have at least one CB pair of each gemshard variant.

Grrr, I had gotten a PB dark Shumoga Dragon egg, and tried to earthquake it to be dark like parents.

Ist time, unaffected.

2nd time, unaffected.

3rd time, unaffected.

4th time dead.

*sigh*

I ran out of Green dragons to EQ. Now, I can’t find any in the caves or in the AP. Guess it’s a sign to wait patiently, lol. 😆