Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Should I keep offering her mates or should I take the hint and stop bothering her... ? 

1545822237_Screenshot_2019-10-06DragonCave-Actions-SiobhanofDusty.png.a32d57039442104b94f51b5b05d0b6cf.png

47 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

Should I keep offering her mates or should I take the hint and stop bothering her... ? 

Maybe the hint is "PURPLE ME!"

Keep misclicking eggs. Three for three on Vamp bite failures, so I keep getting stuck with dead eggs for 24 hours. 

Edited by darkladyselenity

Trying to finish my first lineage that I have been working hard on.

Needed help with one of the 2G Aethers, cause every time I breed these pairings I keep getting Aeria eggs 😭

now that I am on 3G I am still only getting Aeria eggs. 

Aeither-AeiraProj.jpg

Edited by ComatosedRoses

Missed two Aqualises in the AP within a half hour. I hardly ever miss them, they aren't usually grabbed very fast. 

Breeding... definitely breeding...

None of my dragons want to give me the eggs I need, or any at all :(

Missed a CB Gaia in the caves. Sob. This is the first I've seen one in many months! However, I did breed 12 of my CB silvers. Got 5 eggs. All silver. That was some luck. 

I thought with being able to discuss neglected experiments now, I'd learn how to make them, but no such luck. Five attempts, five dead eggs. I have three more over the next three days but it's becoming an unwelcome chore.

Guess I'm destined to only ever have one on my scroll.  Gutted.

Another week, another time my Prize feels like being a useless pile of turd. He's produced exactly 2 shinies ever since I got him and I've bred him every week. Sometimes I wonder if I should just kill the stupid thing for being so freaking useless.

Edited by Sazandora

I've been hunting for vremya drakes recently... haven't seen one in a while, but I've certainly seen a lot of silvers (and not managed to pick them up)

Completely scroll-locked, for 9 more hours. And even then I only get one slot back, then wait an addition 2 hours to get a second slot back. So frustrating. I'm itching to freeze a few hatchlings to free up space, but I really should save my freezes for Halloween...

I'm getting close to having at least one of every breed on my scroll, so I did a tally to find out what were missing. There were the obvious—like GoN and some hybrids—but the majority were a bunch of common breeds! Stone? Cassare? Frostbite? Never gotten those before, apparently!

Total Aqualis wall in the AP and I'm totally locked! Dangit dangit dangit. Hurry up and grow, hatchies!

Of course I'm finding zero CB Kyanites when I need them for an IOU. Of course.

I haven't been able to find Kyanites in the cave at all for like ever. I finally got a hold of some because of generous traders! I wish you luck!

Missed 2 Silvers this week, 

This time was because I was just casually clicking between the biomes and when I realized what I was reading I clicked way to slow. 😰😭

Two of my breeding pairs refused yesterday and I missed a silver in the AP. Oh well lol.

I was checking projects for upcoming holidays. I had exactly one checker from Enr. Aegis I wanted a mate for, but I looked and someone pacified their dragon.  Pointless lineage now.

oh god 

I've been working on this lunar herald lineage except I constantly keep forgetting to breed and them so I haven't made much progress (only 6G so far).

finally remember to breed them and of course I get a no interest even when I used fertility QAQ

NOW I GOTTA WAIT UNTIL BRONZE DROPS AGAIN

But I'll probably forget again once that finally happens

Curse me and my desire to make complicated lineages OTL

On 10/11/2019 at 9:56 PM, scalesofgrey said:

I'm getting close to having at least one of every breed on my scroll, so I did a tally to find out what were missing. There were the obvious—like GoN and some hybrids—but the majority were a bunch of common breeds! Stone? Cassare? Frostbite? Never gotten those before, apparently!

Hahaha, I've been there!  I'm constantly going "Oh, I'll breed it with that pretty common!" only to realize I have like 3 of that common and none of them are the right gender for what I'd planned to breed them to.  *facepalming* 

I think it's because they're common: it's easy to think that they're always going to be easy to catch, so you can just catch them later when you're not looking for something else... but then never quite get around to that "later" where there's nothing rare to hunt.  :)

42 minutes ago, sorenna said:

Hahaha, I've been there!  I'm constantly going "Oh, I'll breed it with that pretty common!" only to realize I have like 3 of that common and none of them are the right gender for what I'd planned to breed them to.  *facepalming* 

I think it's because they're common: it's easy to think that they're always going to be easy to catch, so you can just catch them later when you're not looking for something else... but then never quite get around to that "later" where there's nothing rare to hunt.  :)

Haha yeah that's exactly what happens to me! I went after all the rare stuff a while back, so I now have like 8 pairs of CB green coppers, and then I realise I only have like 3 CB Bautas 🙄

I completely forgot about Halloween being the best time for zombo attempts and am completely unprepared.