Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Of the SIX dragon pairs I tried to breed this morning, FOUR refused the mate pairing T_T That is a 66% failure rate. Shame, dragons. Shame.

Edited by Twimm

I'm having difficulties keeping myself from picking up any more new eggs as I'm trying to keep my slots open so I'd be ready for the Halloween event. I feel like I have to physically restrain myself from camping the biomes every time a shuffle is about to occur.

Me since the beginning of the month: everything is fine and dandy

I don't need to plan for holidays, I never plan for holidays. It's all good. I have so many bsa dragons. 

Me now: OMG I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH PURPLES!! WHY DON'T I HAVE ENOUGH PURPLES?! WHAT ARE THESE NICE LINEAGES?! NOW I FEEL COMPELLED TO MAKE NICE LINEAGES! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I HAD THoSE DRAGONS?! WHY DON'T I HAVE MORE OF THESE DRAGONS?!

I am just in a state of panic now haha 

I was a fool

Edited by Mochi

I don't think you need Purples for in-holiday breedings. Like, for holiday dragon breedings during their own season.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

This is minor, but - every time I precog my eggs, the egg will be said to be the wrong gender. Every. Single. Time. To the point that I'm wondering if I'm somehow affecting the way it genders by precogging XD I know that can't be possible, but still. I don't think I've once had a precog go the way I want it to.

My one Turp/Brimstone pair that didn't show no interest gave me a Turp. I needed a Brimstone. https://dragcave.net/lineage/aRL1b

:(

Such sad luck with breeding. My Vine/Tea pair ALSO gave me no egg. Maybe these dragons are saving their baby-making for Halloween? ><

9 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Maybe these dragons are saving their baby-making for Halloween? ><

Or maybe they're trying to save your egg slots so you can breed or collect more Halloween eggs tomorrow!  :)

36 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

Or maybe they're trying to save your egg slots so you can breed or collect more Halloween eggs tomorrow!  :)

..........I can't believe I forgot the Halloween event starts tomorrow. That's...good luck, then. I won't be using a slot on a dragon I need to keep! I can fill up with Halloween eggs! XD

Dangit! I've been trying to catch a CB Desipis, Omen, Grave, or Witchlight. I frantically clicked on an Omen, but..... got a CB Shadow. Now I'm egglocked nyaaaaaaaah.

Life happens so this year I have to play the event on phone, the 5-minute drops in the Halloween biome last less than 10 seconds so I only have 1 chance to get something every 5 minutes. 

Maybe I should play the event or take a nap and come back later to check the AP and try my luck for CB stuff... 

8 hours ago, Kegluneq said:

Life happens so this year I have to play the event on phone, the 5-minute drops in the Halloween biome last less than 10 seconds so I only have 1 chance to get something every 5 minutes. 

Maybe I should play the event or take a nap and come back later to check the AP and try my luck for CB stuff... 

It's hard on computer also!

I was hoping to crab some CB Arcanas (and possibly later lurkers and graves), since I don't have any, but until that t I'm holding on some 2nd gen ones found in the AP this morning. Thank you breeders, the pairings are so pretty!

1.   My list of to-breeds is way too long.  I put off making a list till last night, and now I don't know what to breed first, or whether to cruise the AP hoping to find bloodswaps.

2. I spilled something on my keyboard recently, and of all things the F5 key is the one no longer working.  I have to refresh the AP page from the top of the browser window, and thus the cursor is too far to grab any of the rarer breeds zooming past.

Edit
3. I just glanced over my checker lineage chart, and realized I misbred something. *headdesk*

Edited by Gryphonic

1 minute ago, Gryphonic said:

2. I spilled something on my keyboard recently, and of all things the F5 key is the one no longer working.  I have to refresh the AP page from the top of the browser window, and thus the cursor is too far to grab any of the rarer breeds zooming past.

Oh no, that's terrible luck!

Would it help to install an auto-refresher on your browser?

25 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

1.   My list of to-breeds is way too long.  I put off making a list till last night, and now I don't know what to breed first, or whether to cruise the AP hoping to find bloodswaps.

Edit
3. I just glanced over my checker lineage chart, and realized I misbred something. *headdesk*

Have you tried refreshing with ctrl+r?

When you're a mod, but you logged in one day late to the Halloween event, so you missed the badge, and your game seems unwilling to work.

Oh, well. At least things are festive.

In the current anti-zombie minigame I tried the strategy that says 'horde shallow waters to get xp, leave your tower unprotected so that you get that xp fast'. Instead f attacking my completely defenceless tower, the zombies go for the not-so-unprotected shallows....

I'm locked, so I decided to breed some CB pairs I don't want to keep offspring from.

"Okay, this Lurker named Orcface and his mate with the code (66orc) are safe to breed while locked. The only interesting thing they could produce would be a baby with 'orc' in its code, and this never happens, haha."

https://dragcave.net/progeny/66orc :lol:

(In case it disappears: yes, they did make a baby with ORC in its code. - And no, I don't want it back, I would have given it away on the forums anyway. But the code generating mechanism sure knows how to play tricks on me! 😈)

Agh! The hour drop had so many lovely things and I missed all of them! Mageia Xeno, Autumn, Blusang, and what I assume was a Pyro Xeno (I think I was in the Volcano). :(