Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Gah

19 hours ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Got fourteen Fever wyverns in a row from one of my Fever x Electric pairs, not counting no egg failures. Of course, I need an Electric. : /

Can't choose another pair either because I'm trying to get a 3rd gen from a quote lineage.

3 months? Oh my, that's harsh.

Back here to just say I may have missed the equivalent of a CB Gold. I just missed a CB Vampire Hatchling in the AP! When else would an incredibly generous person drop that again? 

Tried to find trade material to offer on a trade since yesterday, constantly checking if the trade was still there,

offered on some things but didn't get them,

decided to hatch an egg so I'd have better chances in a trade, the stupid egg took FOREVER to hatch,

finally I offered my hatchling on the potential trade material, checked the other trade again... and it was gone. Nooo. XD

At least I saw it in time to cancel my trade offer (because I really only made it for the other trade)... but I feel bad for the person who got my offer and might now be wonderin why I canceled it immediately.

(And I really hope whoever got the other trade wanted that egg for the same reason I did.)

9 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

qPE30TB.png

I even used Fertility... Guess I need to catch another CB female Bolt now. ._.

I fear that the most, especially with a 14-days cooldown Purple >.<

On the bright side, if very lucky, you can find a CB Bolt egg from the AP, some generous people drops those eggs into the AP

13 hours ago, cbussiere said:

qPE30TB.png

I didn't know refusals were still possible if you used fertility 0.0

new fears

Clicked too fast in the cave and missed a copper
Been awhile since I've seen anything rare or even uncommon T^T

16 hours ago, cbussiere said:

qPE30TB.png

Is there a chance that you tried that exact same pair before the last Holiday season already, without fertility?

Bred a 2G Balloon from an upside down Mint for a trade... but the owner of the trade accepted a different offer so I was left with a Balloon egg I sure as heck didn't want to keep. I usually don't bother breeding my Balloons because I really hate them, so I had a Vampire bite the egg. It died instead of turning. -_-

Saw a trade offering a Neglected/looking for a 2G prize, guess whose prize decided she was not interested this week? :dry:  Maybe next time.......

I have offered on a trade. Offered exactly what is required. A BLOODSWAP - totally specific. The other egg will grow up soon. That is SO annoying - I REALLY wanted it. (the other member isn't on forum.)

ETA add to that that the egg has exactly ONE VIEW so it won't hatch, it will die - and if I get it and am asleep in bed, I may not have the chance to save it. Shriek !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Was hunting the AP a bit this morning before church, grabbed multiple extremely-messies... All of them had a specific ancestor/lineage that I do not want any more of. All of them. 

Missed a Dino back2back in 10 minutes, some super hunter reflexes by people out there!

It would've been good luck if I could get one of them, but the internet decides to lag at the right moment >.>

Terrible luck in the trading hub lately.

1. I guess it's a bad time to ask for a nebula swap since no one seems to have a purple atm. I'll have to catch some more CB eggs and hope one turns purple.

2. Offered on a few trades. Didn't get any of them.

3. Someone did offer on the nebula trade, but it was the wrong color, so I declined it. Then someone was giving away a perfect tinselkin SAkin starstep for free. Turns out it was the same person; I'm not surprised they didn't want to give it to me.

8 hours ago, DarkDragonfly330 said:

Terrible luck in the trading hub lately.

1. I guess it's a bad time to ask for a nebula swap since no one seems to have a purple atm. I'll have to catch some more CB eggs and hope one turns purple.

2. Offered on a few trades. Didn't get any of them.

3. Someone did offer on the nebula trade, but it was the wrong color, so I declined it. Then someone was giving away a perfect tinselkin SAkin starstep for free. Turns out it was the same person; I'm not surprised they didn't want to give it to me.

I remember seeing someone looking for Purple Nebulas in the Trading Hub.

Yea, all the Nebulas I see so far are Red and Green (and a few miscolored Blue hatchlings in the AP) and so far, not a single Purple variant :o

And yeah, my stock isn't going well today, have a hard time trading for hatchlings. Word and name codes doesn't seem to interest anyone if they're not CB, happened twice so far.

See EMmyA on the AP.

Grab it.

Check the lineage.

Yeah, it's CB *happydance*

Realization hits that there should be a "ward"-code on my scroll to mate it with. Pulse speeds up.

Checks. WArD1 is there, but a male. Mehhhhhhhhhhh.

Could influence it male and breed it to a code with show or gala. Or influence it female as in the name *shrug*

But right now I'm just frustrated that ward has the wrong gender. Would have been a perfect match...

Trying to find the person in the forum to whom I owed something to now that the pair finally after a year I think gave me the egg I needed to give them…  :( 

Can not seem to trade any of my eggs wich two are cb or hatchlings in trade gaaaa oh well keep trying i guess

Edited by Laryal

I was gifted four waterhorse hatchies, but the person didn't influence them and only one gendered right 😞 They were such pretty checkers too.

Accidentally declined a trade offer and it was exactly what I wanted but my hand slipped 

I can’t believe it

this is the first time it’s happened omg

and I feel so bad because they made the offer awhile ago

ahhh I really wanted that hatchi QAQ

Wish there was a confirmation before you accept/decline a trade

2 minutes ago, Mochi said:

Wish there was a confirmation before you accept/decline a trade

The sad part is, there IS a confirmation form before you accept it - just not for declining :(

Randomly switching biomes, saw a Zyumorph in Volcano but finger too fast and clicked to another biome.

Went back and saw it's gone, a Silver egg appeared. Finger clicked on another biome again. Gah, a sign that I'm hungry and need to eat to regain focus >.<

I've been trying to get Pyros out of my Frills for so long.  So long.  Not a one.

5 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

The sad part is, there IS a confirmation form before you accept it - just not for declining :(

Well that explains my initial confusion because I was almost certain it would be okay thinking there would be a confirmation but nope