Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

i'm trying to get a Zombie but the Dragon keeps dodging the knife, it;s been 8 days now.

11 minutes ago, Kazmirl said:

i'm trying to get a Zombie but the Dragon keeps dodging the knife, it;s been 8 days now.

Zombies are supposedly easier to get on Halloween, so maybe hold off until then? 

1 minute ago, The Dragoness said:

Zombies are supposedly easier to get on Halloween, so maybe hold off until then? 

I did not realize this, Thank you

Halloween eggs (Black Marrows, Grave's, Witchlights) getting snatched right outta my hands moments after they spawn at all. Most of the time there is  nothing...

I guess we're all in the same boat

Edited by SyntheticSiivally

37 minutes ago, PersonaNonGrata said:

Finding it near impossible to get a mate for this baby: https://dragcave.net/lineage/I8d1l

Seems people in the trade hub only want CB Halloweens right now and nothing else.  :dry:

Errrmmm.... assuming you're looking for a CB Garland, how is anyone going to be able to help you with that during Halloween?  Not to mention that many people will have already grabbed two Garlands last year if they were here, so they wouldn't be able to catch you one come Christmas with the best will in the world. And if they haven't got Garlands, then they're in the same boat as you are.  I'm baffled.

@Dalek Raptor @pixiezbite - I swear, there's some funny business going on with SA clutches these days.  I haven't seen *any*one posting that they got lucky and caught one, and when I've had a chance to look for them myself I generally havn't even seen them hit the AP.  Colour me suspicious, but I think someone(s) is cheating...

35 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Errrmmm.... assuming you're looking for a CB Garland, how is anyone going to be able to help you with that during Halloween?  Not to mention that many people will have already grabbed two Garlands last year if they were here, so they wouldn't be able to catch you one come Christmas with the best will in the world. And if they haven't got Garlands, then they're in the same boat as you are.  I'm baffled.

@Dalek Raptor @pixiezbite - I swear, there's some funny business going on with SA clutches these days.  I haven't seen *any*one posting that they got lucky and caught one, and when I've had a chance to look for them myself I generally havn't even seen them hit the AP.  Colour me suspicious, but I think someone(s) is cheating...

Someone in the Discord got the egg I got and then the other egg was no where to be seen. The third was traded for and is currently up in the hub again 

5 hours ago, PersonaNonGrata said:

Finding it near impossible to get a 3rd/4th gen BRONZE female mate to go with this baby (I don't even care what it's paired with): https://dragcave.net/lineage/I8d1l

Seems people in the trade hub only want CB Halloweens right now and nothing else.  :dry:

... I'd send you a 4th gen (the only generation I can breed), but I can't.

So I guess my bad luck is that one eggslot is locked until I figure out what to do with this egg.

Been trying to nab an omen for days with no luck
They just pop through too fast for me to nab 

Ugh

1 hour ago, Mochi said:

Been trying to nab an omen for days with no luck
They just pop through too fast for me to nab 

Ugh

ikr, they're far too popular for a dragon that was released a year ago. I've been having better luck catching pumkins

Always a fraction of a second too late in the click queue to nab an Omen.  Always.

WHY ARE THEY SO RARE

😣😠😣

I see a lot of people are having issues with Omens, that's what I came here to post. Tons of Shadow Walkers and Cavern Lurkers in the AP, plenty of the other breeds too, not many Omens to be found. I think the newer holiday breeds are always like this to some extent, since there are less out there to be bred (and less people have their 'goals' with them so they get snatched fast) but I think this is worse then usual.

3 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I see a lot of people are having issues with Omens, that's what I came here to post. Tons of Shadow Walkers and Cavern Lurkers in the AP, plenty of the other breeds too, not many Omens to be found. I think the newer holiday breeds are always like this to some extent, since there are less out there to be bred (and less people have their 'goals' with them so they get snatched fast) but I think this is worse then usual.

I'm guessing this means that more Omens will drop next year, but will less likely drop the breed from this year? I agree with the difficulty of Omens, I couldn't agree with the ratio, though. Are Omens set to be the Rarer ones of the Halloweens? But it adds some challenge and fun, just like Rares in regular biomes :v

I miss a lot of Omens in the AP though, one of them being a prizekin >.<

48 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

I miss a lot of Omens in the AP though, one of them being a prizekin >.<

Maybe do yourself a favour and don't look up what lineage the egg you missed has.. makes it all the more frustrating than just missing a breed that isn't suuuuper common on the AP right now. 🙃

Most of the Omens I've picked up from the AP over the last few days (just out of curiosity with no intent to keep) were purebred.. some had (un)common mates and only a few Holiday (mostly Christmas) mates. Haven't seen a prizekin of them so far :o

Just now, Soulsborne said:

Maybe do yourself a favour and don't look up what lineage the egg you missed has.. makes it all the more frustrating than just missing a breed that isn't suuuuper common on the AP right now. 🙃

Ironically, I missed it while I was trying to give away a CB Grave I found from the AP. I was overburdened instead of missing it, but yeah...

But hey, feelings of frustration can be nice sometimes, helps balance all the great stuff I've experienced in DC :v

Let's all hope for a few prizekins in AP :)

Hatchlingggg lockkkkeeeddddd :(

The agony! So many eggs in the AP!

22 minutes ago, Toyo said:

Hatchlingggg lockkkkeeeddddd :(

The agony! So many eggs in the AP!

Same. It's awful.

Same :o plus, I'm slowly running out of influence BSAs.. very bad - especially with all the checkers from the AP I want to keep :(

I'm running out of freezes. I knew going into this that I wanted to freeze a lot of stage-1 hatchlings this Halloween, and I've been really lucky with catching what I wanted, but I now only have 4 freezes left (although I have 1 coming off cooldown tomorrow). I wish we had more freeze slots!

edit: New bad luck, every single egg I pick up in the AP is even-gen! I've picked up at least 50 eggs in the past few hours and I'd say at least 90% of them were low even gens. 

Edited by HeatherMarie

6 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

edit: New bad luck, every single egg I pick up in the AP is even-gen! I've picked up at least 50 eggs in the past few hours and I'd say at least 90% of them were low even gens. 

Now they are either low-gen messies, or stairs. I wish I could find some of the combos that I couldn't trade for this round XD

15 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm running out of freezes. I knew going into this that I wanted to freeze a lot of stage-1 hatchlings this Halloween, and I've been really lucky with catching what I wanted, but I now only have 4 freezes left (although I have 1 coming off cooldown tomorrow). I wish we had more freeze slots!

I'd give you all of mine but unfortunately that's impossible (so far ;))...

I'm also running out of pretty much everything right now.. BSAs, room on my scroll - it's a disaster! :(

BSAs are the only thing I have enough of XD Not nearly enough space though :(

Just realized I just have 2 slots right now and none of my hatchies will grow before the end of tomorrow... Which means I have to abandon 6 hatchies if I want to hoard the new breed as much as I can. It will be a hard choice. I miscalculated how long they'd take to grow up 😢

My friend is complaining that she got a lot of offers on her Omen egg, but all but one of the bidders are scroll-locked.  :rolleyes: