Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

2018-09-16_1748.png

Well ****

Somehow three other successfully bred green coppers did not tip me to the fact that there is a good chance of this happening today

Also was looking though some holiday lineage progenies that I recently bred when...this. This right here. :dry:

Note to self, don't put up multiple trades asking for ash Hatchies again. I locked myself and I still have one trade pending that I'm unable to accept until two hours from now.

Misclicked a Vine (saw long description in Jungle, pounced thinking it was a Dino), tried vamping it and of course it was killed. I don't normally use Bite, like hardly ever, but I figured it was worth a try to get that thing repulsed. Nope.

21 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Misclicked a Vine (saw long description in Jungle, pounced thinking it was a Dino), tried vamping it and of course it was killed. I don't normally use Bite, like hardly ever, but I figured it was worth a try to get that thing repulsed. Nope.

The vampire ratios are pretty much dead. I think I've had at least two successful bites in months and I'm an active Vampire Biter but every other egg I've bitten has died

Kept wondering why some of my ER eggs weren't hatching, learned that someone had removed not just my ERs, but ALL my dragons from every nursery I had them in. >.>

Oh my,

3 hours ago, catzrule1990 said:

Kept wondering why some of my ER eggs weren't hatching, learned that someone had removed not just my ERs, but ALL my dragons from every nursery I had them in. >.>

Oh boy, the opposite of viewbombing 😕

Things have changed. I used to see Chickens often, now I haven't seen them in a really long time :l Good to see more Cheeses and Papers in cave for a change, but the competition is still good, I barely can keep up!

Happily typing away on a trade

"Free to good home, here's the lineage, just love it and name it smiley face"

Makes nifty trade, since this seems to be the best method rather than actually asking for something specific

Checks parent draggos not even an hour later

Egg is vanished, dead I guess

frowny face.

19 minutes ago, Setsu-P said:

Egg is vanished, dead I guess

Could it be fogged? If it was something valuable (or just any newborn egg) the new owner might have hidden it for safety.

Just now, Confused Cat said:

Could it be fogged? If it was something valuable (or just any newborn egg) the new owner might have hidden it for safety.

If that's the case then I feel less frowny, but isn't a fogged egg still listed as offspring on the parent's page?

No, they're not visible on the parents' page. I just checked with one of my bred eggs that is currently fogged - its mother looks like she doesn't have any offspring.

Offered a Thunder for 1 CB Z hatchling, got what I wanted 4 hours ago... I didn't mean to take a 5-hour nap (I was, for some reason, very tired), the offerer had egglocked himself and now I can't accept it :(

AP: Look at this egg's nice code!

Me: Ohhh! Click click click!

AP: And look at its messy lineage!

Me: Oh. Abandon abandon abandon.

(Repeat twice with other nice codes.)

Trade hub: Look, it's an affordable 3rd gen Prize!

Me: Ohhh! Click!

Trade hub: Look at its pretty stair lineage!

Me: Oh. Right.

(Repeat several times a day. And yes, I know, EGs are more difficult to make - I don't have a mate for my only 2nd gen Prize, either!  XD )

Edited by Confused Cat

A particular Vamp that I wanted a vampire from killed it's target ... of course.

Make that two failed vamp bites :/

Edited by XDLugia

Ooooh missed a Gold egg in the Alpine biome (as to be expected, the biome with the competition).

But I consider that good luck because I haven't seen one in quite a while.

But this...

I missed 3 CB Hatchlings from the AP, 3 times in a row in less than 5 minutes! So I'm blaming my internet now for missing all those cute hatchlings and the CB Gold, hunted at the wrong time :l

At least I get a messy Black hatchling as a consolation *sigh*

I missed a CB Gold. I've never even seen a Gold in the biomes before now so it was nice to see one even if I didn't catch it. Gratz to whoever did manage to catch it. And the forums decided to be unavailable for maintenance just as I tried to post this 

6 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

I missed a CB Gold. I've never even seen a Gold in the biomes before now so it was nice to see one even if I didn't catch it. Gratz to whoever did manage to catch it. And the forums decided to be unavailable for maintenance just as I tried to post this 

Same, but this time the Gold that I missed was a Z.

Btw @Ruby Eyes Trading Hub told me who got YODA :v (I wonder if the owner has traded it away)

2 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Trading Hub told me who got YODA :v (I wonder if the owner has traded it away)

They said "Only interested in metals and prizes. No messy or inbred." but they declined a clean 4th gen Shimmerscale stair (with blue Gemshards) ...

Whatever they want, I don't have it :(

Not getting into codes earlier.  I traded away some stuff I now wish I'd kept,and I just found one of my gold ladies has a naughty code.  Unfortunately she's been named for years, and has plenty of offspring on and off my scroll, so I'm not going to strip her name. 

Today my bad luck is that no one on the forums can/will bloodswap my Gaia holidaykin.  I know that mates are out there because they have nieces and nephews, but I can't find a swap myself.  This is the second time I've tried.

Saw someone in the trading hub offering a Gold with a nice lineage in exchange for a 2g from a common breed pair. I have the potential to breed the dragon they're looking for, but of course the egg I got was the wrong breed.

Got fourteen Fever wyverns in a row from one of my Fever x Electric pairs, not counting no egg failures. Of course, I need an Electric. : /

Can't choose another pair either because I'm trying to get a 3rd gen from a quote lineage.

On 9/20/2018 at 4:46 AM, Gryphonic said:

Today my bad luck is that no one on the forums can/will bloodswap my Gaia holidaykin.  I know that mates are out there because they have nieces and nephews, but I can't find a swap myself.  This is the second time I've tried.

"no interest" is what my Marrow/Gaia pair said :( Stupid beasts.

@Gryphonic Poke me next week so I don't forget?

Also, dropped 15 Fever eggs to the AP, maybe it helps a tiny bit with the ratios?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

"no interest" is what my Marrow/Gaia pair said :( Stupid beasts.

Thank you for trying!  :)