Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

People are very impatient. I leave a trade up and get a bunch of offers, only for people to cancel them when I'm at school. Yes, I have somewhat of a life, people! I can't be on dragoncave all day!

Can't find any CB Kyanite Pygmies to turn into zombie hatchie fodder ... 400 shards in the Market?!

I got excited when I got a prize dragon egg in the AP. Nice stair with a vine. Incubate, gender influence ... all is good.

Go to my folder where I have stairs and ... my new egg is a cousin to a dragon I already have, with the first five generations the same ...

I've been all excited lately about hitting my scroll-goals with a number of breeds.... I'm now realizing that the less breeds I need, the more frustrating AP-hunting is. When I first decided on my actual scroll goals I needed more of like 98% of the different breeds, so AP hunting was fun and active and I'd be picking up eggs left and right (and tossing a lot back). Now that I've hit my goals with most of the more common breeds, AP hunting is stalling. I'm sitting there for a good half hour at a time without seeing one single egg of a breed I need. 

One of my own doing.

I thought Halloween breeding was possible today, seven days before halloween, so this AM I went to breed a Halloween pair, refused to even go near each other .... great. In seven days, or Halloween itself they can attempt to breed again .... but will they be able to since now they have refused?

22 minutes ago, Gruff said:

One of my own doing.

I thought Halloween breeding was possible today, seven days before halloween, so this AM I went to breed a Halloween pair, refused to even go near each other .... great. In seven days, or Halloween itself they can attempt to breed again .... but will they be able to since now they have refused?

They will be able to breed a Halloween egg, since refusals are turned off during the holidays. But outside of the holiday breeding week, they'll refuse again. 

When no one is interested in your 3-4 gen shimmer eggs even when asking for common cb hatchies and its been two days already. I cannot believe the value gap of these things. Everyone wants a 2 gen maaaybe a 3 gen nowadays. I remember only a year or two ago when 3 gens were still worth more.

6 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

When no one is interested in your 3-4 gen shimmer eggs even when asking for common cb hatchies and its been two days already. I cannot believe the value gap of these things. Everyone wants a 2 gen maaaybe a 3 gen nowadays. I remember only a year or two ago when 3 gens were still worth more.

Yeah, value changes a lot over time... I remember when it was *amazing* to get a 3rd/4th-gen Gold! 

I'm not sure if this is bad luck or good luck... I caught a red Dino. Of course, only a few hours before Halloween breeding starts. I refuse to dump this guy though, Dinos are still rather hard for me to get most of the time.

I can catch Pumpkins easily (and have needed to abandon a few misclicks, so those will be in the AP for anyone who might be looking), but the Desipises are hiding from me in the Halloween biome. The ones I do happen to see are gone in a nanosecond. Pleeeeease just let me grab you already?! 

Edited by The Dragoness

I tried breeding a Witchlight wall but it flopped this year

I mis-clicked a cavern lurker and a caligene while trying to grab more graves, desipis and shadow walkers, LE SIGH!

Oof. Can't grab anything in the Halloween Biome. Does it usually stay this intense the whole way through? Might have to set an early alarm if it does. Phone can't keep up!

This is only the 2nd appearance of the Halloween biome, so not sure how it would "usually" be, but since Halloween breeds are unlimitedly grabable, I'm afraid I won't be much luckier either ...

Ahh I see. Well... Everyone else has to get egglocked eventually... Right? @-@

Good luck to you as well!

edit: Managed to get one finally! Sending you the good vibes :P

Edited by BrazenChase
Success!

I seem to have a knack for coming a minute late to the second for the 5 min drops, like I remember that it’s gunna drop one min after XD 

34 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

I mis-clicked a cavern lurker and a caligene while trying to grab more graves, desipis and shadow walkers, LE SIGH!

I would happiily take that Cavern Lurker off your hands if you're not planning on keeping it XD

12 minutes ago, BrazenChase said:

Ahh I see. Well... Everyone else has to get egglocked eventually... Right? @-@

Good luck to you as well!

edit: Managed to get one finally! Sending you the good vibes :P

From what I remember last year, It'll calm down a little later in the week, though some breeds are going to stay in higher demand than others.

Just now, Gryphonic said:

From what I remember last year, It'll calm down a little later in the week, though some breeds are going to stay in higher demand than others.

I see. Thank you!

I just want to try and get as many different kinds as I can until next year. Worst case I hit the AP and grab some of the eggs other people have bred. I'm sure there are great lineages in there since everyone was prepping so carefully too. 

Aaaand egglocked. Oh well. Thanks for the offer though, @Ruffledfeathers :)

@BrazenChase You can also find CBs in the AP. Is a bit of work to find them there though XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

My laptop needs a new screen aand I probably won't get it back until next wednesday. I'm on my phone in the meantime and have zero chance of catching the CB Pumpkins I still need to complete my scroll goal with them. Also, breeding prev. Halloween dragons is no fun on the phone.

I'm locked with a 'regular' (non-holiday) egg that I really don't want to abandon... It can hatch in less then two hours but by then I'll be at work. 

Spent 2 freaking days to stalk some altkins and missed both eggs 

8 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Spent 2 freaking days to stalk some altkins and missed both eggs 

Right there with you-didn't even see the 3 I had been stalking...still trying to figure out why.