Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

A friend sent me an ER cheese hatchie that I was going to gift to someone, but the act of picking it up somehow pushed it over the edge and it immediately grew up on my scroll.  I didn't want another cheese...

Seeing and losing 5 blusang eggs to other folks in the cave over the last week. Life is hard 😩 haha

Edit: Make that 6 omg 

Edited by MagnusMango

My cb tinsel is sitting at 4 days four hours and still won’t gender. He has over 5000 views so I don’t know what his or her deal is. 

1 hour ago, osean said:

My cb tinsel is sitting at 4 days four hours and still won’t gender. He has over 5000 views so I don’t know what his or her deal is. 

Go for more views, it's pretty normal for Prizes :v

18 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

Go for more views, it's pretty normal for Prizes :v

That helped!  Thank you!

Was egg-locked...new 2G eggy got auto AP'd....am not happy. 😭

Just missed an Ice in the biomes, refreshed and saw a Paper, missed that too. 

Got Zyumorph and Xeno egg descriptions mixed up... Grabbed a Zyu from the cave, missed a Xeno on the AP because of it :')

Sick brain pls...

I have not been home in over a month, as my 74 y/o step-mother has needed quite a bit of help with the house & then her health suffered a hit - just a version of the flu, but I had to extend my stay by a couple of weeks; she was so dizzy she was tipping over on level floor, forget the basement stairs where the laundry is & the cats' litter boxes, etc.

So the wi-fi here is pretty hit & miss.  My laptop is slower than my tablet on it, but the tablet is much more awkward to use for an extended period of time when trying to grab something rare during biome hunting.  Missed sooo much nice stuff recently :(.  At least breeding cooperated today . . .

And though a couple offers have been nice enough lately that I accepted the trade, none have been the one thing I'm actually trying to trade for.  Oh, well, I know it's rare & depends on people's breeding schedules, really.  Keep trying, I guess :huh:?

I've seen too many "beautiful" from Sapphire eggs and "glow" from eggs like Black and Nebula, that when a Silver actually appears, I skipped it.

I hope brain isn't as dumb when facing exams in the future...

10 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

I have not been home in over a month, as my 74 y/o step-mother has needed quite a bit of help with the house & then her health suffered a hit - just a version of the flu, but I had to extend my stay by a couple of weeks; she was so dizzy she was tipping over on level floor, forget the basement stairs where the laundry is & the cats' litter boxes, etc.

So the wi-fi here is pretty hit & miss.  My laptop is slower than my tablet on it, but the tablet is much more awkward to use for an extended period of time when trying to grab something rare during biome hunting.  Missed sooo much nice stuff recently :(.  At least breeding cooperated today . . .

And though a couple offers have been nice enough lately that I accepted the trade, none have been the one thing I'm actually trying to trade for.  Oh, well, I know it's rare & depends on people's breeding schedules, really.  Keep trying, I guess :huh:?

Sorry to hear about your step mother; you're doing a great thing to be caring for her. Stay positive!

11 hours ago, Harebelle said:

Sorry to hear about your step mother; you're doing a great thing to be caring for her. Stay positive!

Ahh, thanks for you kind positive reinforcement! :D  The extreme dizziness has subsided & she's on the mend, & though there's still house cleaning out to be done, that'll probably always be the case after someone lived in one place for 30 years or more.  I think this round of it is about done, though.

I... have yet to find anything good in cave. That's a first, I used to be able to see Rares in an hour :l

I offered exactly what was asked for an egg I needed in the Trade Hub and they cancelled the link anyway. Their "wants" box said something along the lines of "might keep this." Can we please make this against the rules? I'm so tired of offering on trades that will be cancelled because the person doesn't actually know what they want. A message like "thinking about keeping it" doesn't help others understand what they're looking for....it actually has the opposite effect. I mean, why post at all if you're going to just keep the egg? 🙄

Missed a Gold in the cave. Actually *saw* a freaking Gold and took way too long to realize omg it's a Gold!

Keep getting imperfect cool codes. As in ones with I(i) and l(L) swapped.

Edited by Rememberdrgns

On 10/8/2018 at 6:08 AM, prpldrgnfr said:

Actually expecting to get a Red Gemshard from a Red Gemshard mom. Grrrrrr........

That's exactly why I'm refraining from building a Gemshard x Tinsel checker (or any checkers with them so far) because that most likely would kill me (as much as I loooove Gemshards!) :(

1. Saw hatchlings in the AP at different times and missed them both boo
  2. Not bad luck per se? But I'm trying to breed certain offspring and suddenly my rares decide they all want to give rare eggs insead lol. Though I accidentally lost one I wanted to keep because I didnt realize I was egglocked :(

I see a certain common all the time in the biomes. Of course now when I'm actually wanting one I can't find any at all. Seems like it always works that way, lol.