Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Just now, Tomato_Juice said:

I JUST MISSED 2 DINOS AND 1 GOLD

Very coincidental, we must be hunting at the same time XD

But instead of Gold, I missed a Silver.

And for some reason, Chickens have not been found yet haha.

Keep trying, so many people take them Rares too quickly, the competition is rather fierce, indeed.

At this point, the only breed I don't have on my scroll is blue dino. I keep seeing them in the cave, too, but I always miss them :dry:

I keep messing up on the time of day for hatching a sunrise dragon for freezing fodder. Seriously like the 5th one I've botched because I forget the time. Yesterday, I missed the day cut off by 2 minutes. Grr!

Keep locking myself with pretty messies even though I'm trying to hunt for a CB to gift someone. Also I missed a Dino (and a Blusang, don't care about that as much). 

I just missed a perfect palindrome in the cave.  I'm disappointed because I have an Ember one in need of a mate.

I'm having trouble trying to trade for more Ash hatchies lately. Either the hype has died down already and/or the ratio is being weird.

I feel like I want to burn my scroll...

Just saw this in Forest: https://dragcave.net/view/zdLRj

a Z'Leetle...

And I had to stupidly misclick on one yesterday :(

Edited by BlueLatios

5 hours ago, Naraku said:

I'm having trouble trying to trade for more Ash hatchies lately. Either the hype has died down already and/or the ratio is being weird.

I can vouch for the ratios being weird. I bred four Ash/Boreal pairs a few days ago and they all gave me Boreals. I needed two of them to be Ash.

I was going to hunt something for trade fodder this morning, but I inexplicably locked myself with a Howler egg.  It doesn't even have an interesting code; I have no idea why my finger clicked.  Now I can't get rid of it till I wake up again tonight.

Argh! I logged in and mindlessly went to breed a pair of mine for an egg I needed, totally forgot that I was already egglocked and it auto abandoned. Pfft guess I gotta wait a week to try again! Hopefully I'll be paying more attention that day. ;;

Not sure what's wrong with me but I haven't caught a single thing in the biomes in over 24 hours. Haven't even *seen* any Chickens or Papers, missed one Cheese and two Dinos, missed multiple Blusangs and Xenos... Wow. Never missed so many without at least one success!

Waited for something to hatch to free an egg slot so I could offer one egg on a trade for two eggs. My egg finally hatches and... the trade is gone. Noooooo.  XD 

I traded for a pillow egg last night for a mis-colored holiday kin (one of 3) and it died of sickness while I was at work. :( I haven't had that happen to me in a LONG time. I think I forgot to incubate the sucker. Also trying to breed some interesting lineages for the raffle and had at least FOUR refusals. :blink: Talk about a bad week.

Posted a trade asking for messy-lineage (choice of three breeds), so what do I get? Two offers, one a CB of a breed I did not list and the other a 3rd-gen stairstep. I know it's logical to get more unwanted offers when posting to the public hub, but dang that's annoying.

Edited by HeatherMarie

I've physically seen three Coppers (I think) since I got active again last year, maybe one Silver, and two Blusangs in the Cave.  And every single stinkin' time I'm so floored at even seeing the description that I miss grabbing the egg.

Every.  Time.

W H Y

8 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

... at least you are seeing them ...

Same. The rarest things I semi-regularly see in the cave are Almandines and Tan Ridgewings, and those aren't even always Tan. I've seen maybe 1-2 Xenowyrms. 

A really nice friend caught a CB Gold. A CB GOLD! And I don't even think she's been playing long at all. I've been playing since I was 13 (about 4 years only) and haven't seen a single one. Not even SEEN. I mean...HOW!? How does one catch a CB Gold!? Agghhh!

49 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

A really nice friend caught a CB Gold. A CB GOLD! And I don't even think she's been playing long at all. I've been playing since I was 13 (about 4 years only) and haven't seen a single one. Not even SEEN. I mean...HOW!? How does one catch a CB Gold!? Agghhh!

5 minute-mark and boils down to luck, especially if the egg appears after someone takes an egg from a biome. So yeah, good luck, I'm also trying but not very much, getting too busy.

All the good stuff in AP seems to appear after I'm egglocked, fantastic >.<

So my best bet is to sit in a biome for a few hours doing nothing but refreshing and hope for the best. XD

So glad I don't like Golds that much! I would probably just trade one away if I got it anyway. It would be my ticket to a 2G tinsel or a few CB silvers, which I love.

Just missed a yellow zyu in the Jungle, the first I've seen in weeks :dry:.  Don't even like zyus, really, but need 3 more yellow ones to complete my scroll goals, along with one more pink zyu & one more blue.

Never seen any dinos on 5 min drops I'm around for the past several days. I want to use them for trading fodders, dang it. Even xenos would be good enough. But nope. Cave doesn't like me.

Edited by Naraku
how 2 grammar

I just missed a Paper and an Aeon.  And several trade offers rejected in the last 48 hours.  (Lets see if posting here turns the night around.)

*please let complaining help*

Missed two cheeses and had a cheese trade declined. Offered a Dino, CB spessartine, and CB Baikala hatchie. Guess it wasn't worth it. Oh well. Maybe the tiny diny can get me something else.