Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Same here. On the other hand, I always see all the Balloons that people keep complaining about *not* being there :lol:

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Same here. On the other hand, I always see all the Balloons that people keep complaining about *not* being there :lol:

lol Yup, I see posts about 'I haven't seen this breed in days!', while I've seen like 4-5 in the past two days (and then of course I see people getting breeds left and right that I can't find).

I thought I have enough Magis for gifting and trading, turns out I haven't yet >.<

Want to trade Rares for low-time hatchlings more!

I just saw a Silver in the cave. For real. For the first time in... yeah, more than a year.

The worst thing is that I was just opening DC, casually when the timer was as xx:34:57 and I clicked on a biome like "hurry, hurry, 5 minutes drop". An lo and behold, a freaking silver. 2 people (only 2!!!) in the biome. Obviously, didn't caught it. Congrats to the lucky new owner, though!

No one is trading with me anymore. I have both a blue Zyu and paper up for trade asking for either codes or ashen and I haven't had any bites 😕

3 hours ago, Dalek Raptor said:

No one is trading with me anymore. I have both a blue Zyu and paper up for trade asking for either codes or ashen and I haven't had any bites 😕

@Dalek RaptorYour scroll name is different, but contains a raptor too, yes?

"Best offer of" leaves me personally assuming that you will take your time waiting for the highest offer and would probably not accept my "low" offer with one code or two hatchies. Which is perfectly fine. But as I am very impatient, especially when offering hatchies for eggs, I would not offer on your trade. 

Have you tried other wordings?

@Zimtie I usually only want Codes but ever since the ash dragons came out, I've been wanting those as well. My scroll name is Velociraptor, always has been and always will. I normally get bites within 5 minutes upon posting the trade and I usually accept something right off the bat (most of the time it's an offer of 4 CB Ashen)

Edited by Dalek Raptor

Ok, so maybe it is just bad timing then with the new release and Halloween preparations and such?

3 hours ago, Dalek Raptor said:

@Zimtie I usually only want Codes but ever since the ash dragons came out, I've been wanting those as well. My scroll name is Velociraptor, always has been and always will. I normally get bites within 5 minutes upon posting the trade and I usually accept something right off the bat (most of the time it's an offer of 4 CB Ashen)

I'd just assume that not many people have Ash hatchies ready right now (I know I don't) mainly because they don't have that much trade value (which makes it "only" worth raising them if you want them for yourself) or people are on their last holiday preparation with grabbing more BSA stuff or breeding Halloween lines to have mates ready.

As for codes, maybe they want to keep them or think you wouldn't trade for 1 measly code (or whatever).

This isn't 'bad luck' exactly, just more... I dunno, pickiness? I'm trying to catch up on my naming, I'm almost completely caught up except for still-growing hatchies. Except for my one-and-only CB Gold that grew up exactly a month ago. I want his name to be special in some way, but most names that are special to me I've already used on older dragons. I feel like I need to give him a name worthy of being a CB GOLD OMG, but I can't find anything that seems good enough.

edit: And now I'm tempted to just name him something like CB GOLD OMG, lol.

Edited by HeatherMarie

Saw my first rare in the cave biomes just now but missed it. One day I'll get one ><

And all my AP rares have grown up to be males D:

9 minutes ago, BrazenChase said:

Saw my first rare in the cave biomes just now but missed it. One day I'll get one ><

And all my AP rares have grown up to be males 😧

If you raise some Pink dragons, they have the ability to influence the gender of an egg (although only their own gender, so you'd need female Pinks if you want female rares). There is also an 'Influence for me' thread around here somewhere... 

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

If you raise some Pink dragons, they have the ability to influence the gender of an egg (although only their own gender, so you'd need female Pinks if you want female rares). There is also an 'Influence for me' thread around here somewhere... 

Oh that is so cool! Thanks so much for passing that along! :D

On 10/13/2018 at 9:27 PM, HeatherMarie said:

lol Yup, I see posts about 'I haven't seen this breed in days!', while I've seen like 4-5 in the past two days (and then of course I see people getting breeds left and right that I can't find).

I have a feeling that the ratios change during the day. It would explain these things quite nicely, as people have different hunting times.

@olympe

I'm suspecting it could be one of the things that happen during the hourly: when creating new eggs, the current ratios might be calculated to determine which eggs to drop?

"Bad luck": hatchies designated to die in the fog still do take up scroll space XD (7 days - eternity!)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

My pipios refused each other...

Good luck for my pipio zombie fodder though.

Edited by Rememberdrgns

Current bad luck? Hmm...

Is falling down 2 flights of stairs considered as bad luck? Or just plain idiocracy way beyond the level of my stupidity?

(P.S: I always degrade myself cuz I'm an introvert :v)

I missed 4 dinos during the night.  I finally caught one for trading, but that was still frustrating.   And I only saw two pinks in the cave, when I'm trying to hunt up a bunch of CBs for a friend.   Things are wacky when I see 5 dinos and only two pinks the whole night.

Just missed a chicken. Thought it was a pygmy at first though, congrats to whoever got it 👍

I can't get a 2nd gen gold from cavern lurker or shadow walker out of my male golds for anything. I even used fertility on all of them and nothing. If they don't co-operate next week they'll stay mateless for Halloween. And I have a 4th gen cavern lurker x female gold checker I forgot to get a mate for.

Saw an Aeon, a Mageia, and a white Zyu in the same drop just now.  Missed all of them.  Caught a Pink as consolation, which was the primary reason I was in the biomes, but still...

Note to self (and others): Don't try the AP on your phone... No matter how bored you are, you are only setting yourself up to be disappointed ><

Missed 2 very cute hatchies and tormented myself by checking their lineages... A CB silver female and a cute lil CB Melismor.

This will haunt me >:I

...Whoever is tossing those CB hatchlings though--you are very kind even if my luck is awful!

Edited by BrazenChase

5 minutes ago, BrazenChase said:

Note to self (and others): Don't try the AP on your phone... No matter how bored you are, you are only setting yourself up to be disappointed ><

Missed 2 very cute hatchies and tormented myself by checking their lineages... A CB silver female and a cute lil CB Melismor.

This will haunt me >:I

...Whoever is tossing those CB hatchlings though--you are very kind even if my luck is awful!

To be honest, hatchies are gone instantly even if you are on PC. 😕