Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Grabbed a CB ash egg from the volcano and left my scroll open like a dumb dumb and it's only been an hour with 500+ views and sick as heck

Killed my three junk xenos to try to get a zombie. 1 dodged (and was Released to Elsewhere) and the other 2 were killed. No successful revival. Poo!

Went to go breed and realized the majority of my nice lineaged prize dragons are gendered wrong. This is what I get for not paying attention to lineages before OTL

Could people maybe stop adding my stuff to hatcheries? Not only are you ruining trades by making stuff hatch, your ruining me trying to hatch stuff on certain dates.

You mean well, person, but I’ve been here 10 years. I know what I’m doing. 😐

Surprise, surprise, the pair I named based on the pain of atomization refused each other.

I usually have amazing luck with refusals, but honestly even I should have seen that one coming.

13 hours ago, PersonaNonGrata said:

Receiving unwarranted and fairly rude messages in my inbox after making the inherently stupid mistake of posting again.

Apparently I'm not smart enough to learn my own lesson. -_-

I can't even message you and I have just seen you a few days ago. So, either your message inbox is full, you blocked me because I quoted you, or there's something wrong with your message list (or a fourth factor that I forgot to take into account).

Is your inbox being spammed? I highly suggest you talk it to the mods about that if it bothers you.

AP isn't so low-time, I'm actually not finding stuff in Jungle biome. Time to switch biomes, I guess.

Also, a name-code Leetle Tree in Forest. Stop reminding me of my stupid mistake with Leetle Trees T.T

21 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

I can't even message you and I have just seen you a few days ago. So, either your message inbox is full, you blocked me because I quoted you, or there's something wrong with your message list (or a fourth factor that I forgot to take into account).

Is your inbox being spammed? I highly suggest you talk it to the mods about that if it bothers you.

AP isn't so low-time, I'm actually not finding stuff in Jungle biome. Time to switch biomes, I guess.

Also, a name-code Leetle Tree in Forest. Stop reminding me of my stupid mistake with Leetle Trees T.T

I'm not finding anything in the Jungle either! It's like all the rares there stopped dropping! I mean, I saw one CB Stripe, but those aren't really rare anymore. That's the closest to a rare I've seen in the Jungle in two days.

Curse my luck, though...I missed a Xeno from Alpine and got a Purple Ridgewing...I need to stop spam clicking when I see rares.

tried  making a zombie failed will try again on Halloween lol an everything else i tried failed trades fail exept one.

Finally got a Striped from Swallowtail for one of my lineages.

Unfortunately, it is neither black nor blue, but white :(

I JUST SAT THERE AND MISSED A GOLD AND ITS THE FIRST ONE I'VE SEEN IN 8 YEARS

Two things:  I caught a Gaia intending to trade it, but as I was about to post I noticed it has a 4-letter word code.  Now I don't know if I can let it go.

Also, I had a Vamp but was too chicken to bite it. 

7 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

These two are the most frustrating dragons to breed on my scroll. Stop giving me fails!

That's odd, I have really good luck with sunrises/sunsets and my prizes. 

I got what I wanted in trades, but only after abandoning some red hatchlings sadly, and now I'm locked for two days?! This never happens

My Silver Shimmerscale x Spotted Greenwing pair failed to produce an egg this week despite the fact that I had used Fertility on the Shimmer. I mean come on, at least give me a prizekin if nothing else. Completely asinine to me that you can actually use a 2-week cooldown skill on a dragon and get absolutely nothing in return. It's only made worse by me knowing that there's a trade out there right now with a CB female Mageia asking for a 2g prizekin in return. Please end my suffering.

Edited by Nagapie

2 hours ago, Nagapie said:

My Silver Shimmerscale x Spotted Greenwing pair failed to produce an egg this week despite the fact that I had used Fertility on the Shimmer. I mean come on, at least give me a prizekin if nothing else. Completely asinine to me that you can actually use a 2-week cooldown skill on a dragon and get absolutely nothing in return. It's only made worse by me knowing that there's a trade out there right now with a CB female Mageia asking for a 2g prizekin in return. Please end my suffering.

I hate when that stuff happens! I had two CB Silvers refuse each other...just when there was a trade up with a Cheese, and all they wanted was a PB Silver. Agh! This probably belongs in "Unreasonable Demands" but I want a dragon with a "guaranteed breeding" BSA. Hah.

Missed a Thalassa Xeno...sigh...I suck at grabbing Xenos.

A bunch of no-eggs from shiny holiday pairs.  I'm starting to doubt I'll be ready for the holidays.

And several pairs with Xenos threw the wrong type of Xeno egg, which are now floating around the AP.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/9d9UL I thought my two siyats were the same age, but this bugger hatched blue. Now I wasted nearly five days on something useless to my lineage. *chucks hatchling in the deep freeze* is too bad I wasn’t paying attention. Liked the parents names and everything. 

I've missed two Dinos today. The first I knew I was totally too slow to get, but the second I really thought I'd been fast enough. 

edit: Just missed another Dino! Seriously? Wow. My hands just aren't moving fast enough today!

Edited by HeatherMarie

Same here, I always miss Cheeses in cave, and someone is quick in AP hatchling snagging too. But I can't focus on here, assignments are many!

Missed a CB Gaia by seconds! As soon as I clicked the biome, there is was. I clicked it. It was gone! /sob