Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Had a CB I'd grabbed just to trade, noticed a really awesome trade asking for what I had, offered on it... But the trade is 16 hours old and my offer has been up for over 3 hours with no action. I had really planned on making my own trade and getting this guy off my scroll asap, but I do really want this trade I offered on, but I don't want to keep waiting... Ugh. I'm just too impatient.

11 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Even with fertility. :( 

Evil Turpentines :(

I still can't find namelike coded Sun/Moonstones in the Desert ... searching for about a year now ...

I wish that it was impossible for people to post or offer on trades in the Trade Hub while locked. Way too many people have offered on my trade while locked today and, while I would love to accept, that's just silly. Is it really that hard to make sure you have room on your scroll? Or just don't offer. Really. Then it's a win-win situation.

The one dragon I want to hoard, everyone else wants to hoard as well :(

3 hours ago, Dalek Raptor said:

The one dragon I want to hoard, everyone else wants to hoard as well :(

Which one? I'm hoarding (when I have room for them) Stones, Storms, Mageias and namelike codes. Which one is the one you want to hoard? :D

This is more of a chronic than current bad luck: Incubate takes off only 1 day :(

13 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Which one? I'm hoarding (when I have room for them) Stones, Storms, Mageias and namelike codes. Which one is the one you want to hoard? :D

This is more of a chronic than current bad luck: Incubate takes off only 1 day :(

The new ash dragons. I'm more into collecting codes but the ash dragons are super cool to me

13 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

The new ash dragons. I'm more into collecting codes but the ash dragons are super cool to me

Within 10 minutes I missed both a Cheese *and* a Dino. I knew I didn't click fast enough for the Cheese, but I thought I'd been fast enough for the Dino. 

42 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Within 10 minutes I missed both a Cheese *and* a Dino. I knew I didn't click fast enough for the Cheese, but I thought I'd been fast enough for the Dino. 

I missed that Cheese too...but only because I'm egglocked. :(

I also haven't been able to catch any Balloons in like a week....

It's been a few days but within not even an hour I missed in the cave: a) a green Copper (Jungle), b) a Gold (Coast), and c) a Dinosaur (Jungle).

First disappointed, then sad (because GOLD!)... :(

1 hour ago, PersonaNonGrata said:

Apparently Papers are at the equivalent of CB Gold's/Prizes/Neglected's now.

Or at least they are as far as I'm concerned, both with trading and in the caves.

Guess I'll have to give up on ever getting the last 3 that I need to complete my scroll goals.

Figures. -_-

Seriously? I couldn't trade a Paper for ANYTHING a week ago, let alone one of those. The best offer I got was two Cheeses.

I also don't think that.. I saw sb with 4 of them split in 2 trades today so they must still drop frequently enough. You'll get there :)

(Even if they dropped far less I, personally, wouldn't value them nearly as much as CB gold or even silver.. could just be me though)

Edited by Soulsborne

Wow...bad tinsel fail. Bad tinsel! Bad! I just had a really important IOU I needed to fulfill finally open up to be bred, and she freakin' gave me a Gaia Xeno. It was supposed to be a Gold Tinsel x Gaia tinsel egg, but noooo. She HAD to produce a Gaia baby. Ugh.

Looking for Zyus in the biomes.

Finding Siyats, Truffles, Fire Gems... and no one wants to trade a Zyu for them - even for two. :(

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

I just missed a blusang

I hate trying to catch eggs on my phone; it hardly ever works out

I also haven’t seen a xeno in the caves in quite awhile 

I see lots of paper trades trades up lately, but I never have what they want on hand and I can't find them myself.

(All right, it's partly because I keep getting distracted by codes and don't have room for rare hunting.)

Brain lag, missed a Cheese >.<

Edit: I have missed a total of 3 Cheeses today, and not a single Paper or Chicken on sight yet.

A sign that Cheese Dragons will fall into Uncommon rarity, perhaps? (One can wonder)

Edited by BlueLatios

8 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Brain lag, missed a Cheese >.<

Edit: I have missed a total of 3 Cheeses today, and not a single Paper or Chicken on sight yet.

A sign that Cheese Dragons will fall into Uncommon rarity, perhaps? (One can wonder)

OMG PLEASE! I love Cheeses! I hoard these! My goal is 100 right now. I have around 78 so far. Just got a new egg last night. So close...yet so far, due to the rarity. Please let them at least be as common as Nebulae. 

Speaking of bad luck...are 3G metallics just not interesting anymore? I've had a 3G Silver up (it's clean, pretty stair) for like 12 hours and not a single offer. I'm literally asking for ANYTHING. I haven't even got a messy inbred Mint or something!

I was triggered to become more agile at clicking because of missing a CB Gold earlier.

Then I accidentally clicked a Leetle Tree by impulse, it's not a Z-code.

I... failed there...

Edit: I can't even describe this leetle thing here. Oh well, they allow 32-letter descriptions though, fair enough.

Behold, my Leetle Tree.

Edited by BlueLatios

Just missed a Silver in the cave. The first one I've seen in years.

Someone in the Hub is offering a Paper and asking for 4-5 letter wordlike codes in return.  I have a couple, but....I am so torn.

15 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

Someone in the Hub is offering a Paper and asking for 4-5 letter wordlike codes in return.  I have a couple, but....I am so torn.

If it's the guy I think it is, he's offering a CB Drake and declining a friend of mine and my offers (since my friend adores drakes) 

3 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

If it's the guy I think it is, he's offering a CB Drake and declining a friend of mine and my offers (since my friend adores drakes) 

I was tempted by that one too, but I was referring to Zimtzicklein's paper trade.

Another sorta-bad luck, related:  I caught a Turp with the code 'wolf' (caps messed) but...it's a Turp.  It's probably refuse what I really want to pair it with.  :(