Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

The ping spike is just at the right timing.

Happened when I saw another Dinosaur egg in Jungle. I can already imagine this happening when I finally get to see another Gold, which is will be quite frustrating >.<

I made sure all my eggs would be hatching this morning, so my scroll would be clear for a release.  Nothing.   Now I don't know whether to pick up/breed another batch or stay egg-empty till tomorrow, just in case.

Unfortunately it's not allowed to mention your time zone in the public trades...

So I always get offers in the night time and people cancel them before I wake up...

Please be more patient!

Not everybody lives in the USA, here a players from plenty of countries around the world. ;)

More PB refusals, and only 1 out of 3 Fertilities succeeded.

I guess I'm not as lucky when it comes to breeding :l

Someone had a Crust code nillia Pygmy and it went to someone else 😞 and I had a male tart code to go perfect with it and now i still don't have a mate for it

Decided to catch random eggs this morning to start in on my shards this week...new dragons were just released. I have to wait several hours before I can dump the eggs to get the new release. 

So I've got a gold/silver and thunder/storm lineage going, and the way it's going I can only use certain breeds from each pair. Guess what comes out of two of my mates? Why couldn't my thunder at least have been laid by the right pair? And why did the a drop have to occur right as I did this?!

Putting an offer in for a trade, wait nearly 24 hours just for them to decline, and the other trades that you could have offered on are gone.  :(

3 minutes ago, prpldrgnfr said:

Putting an offer in for a trade, wait nearly 24 hours just for them to decline, and the other trades that you could have offered on are gone.  :(

#relatable

Wish you better luck in the Trading Hub, I'm struggling too, now that the AP will have less variety because of the new eggs (let's just hope it stays that way until the timer is less than 4 days)

4 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

#relatable

Wish you better luck in the Trading Hub, I'm struggling too, now that the AP will have less variety because of the new eggs (let's just hope it stays that way until the timer is less than 4 days)

Thank you!  Whining works, just went back and there was a something to offer on!  Good luck with your AP hunting!

I would like to whine, too, about my trade which doesn't get any offers ... I blame the new release.

So the other night, I auto'd an egg I need, not only did the release screw ap times up, but now it's trapped forever behind a spotted greenwing was -.- and I'm burning through my reds to try to find it

11 hours ago, Dalek Raptor said:

So the other night, I auto'd an egg I need, not only did the release screw ap times up, but now it's trapped forever behind a spotted greenwing was -.- and I'm burning through my reds to try to find it

You know you'll need a second person to pick it up, yes? As the egg's last owner, however brief that was, you cannot grab it yourself.

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You know you'll need a second person to pick it up, yes? As the egg's last owner, however brief that was, you cannot grab it yourself.

I had half my Discord help me out and we managed to get it

That is awesome :)

So many little white eggs in the cave and none of them is z-coded XD

edit: huh. Got a z'Gustie instead. So my current bad luck is being egglocked for the rest of the day XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

That is awesome :)

So many little white eggs in the cave and none of them is z-coded XD

edit: huh. Got a z'Gustie instead. So my current bad luck is being egglocked for the rest of the day XD

Nice, congrats for you! (I'll get them Z breeds another day, just doesn't feel like it)

My bad luck is that I missed a red-tail wyrm in the AP, and the random Black hatchling will be the last one for today. With AP time below 4 days,  I think I won't be seeing another anytime soon -_-

I had to abandon a 'gusty' egg to accept a trade offer because I wasn't counting on the release. I was super confused as to why I couldn't accept it for a while too.

I got a dragon with a code starting with "nyx" (like the Greek goddess of night; caps are obviously messed). It's one of the new white pygmies. XD 

Missed an Alpine Zyu. Just 2 more ...

Got what I needed - Thanks HeatherMarie! :wub:

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I had 4 different trades up when I went to bed last night... Woke up, got only two offers, both completely not what I was asking for. Accepted one just to get it over with (it was messy, just not one of the breeds I was asking for...). 

The wifi in my dorm has been down for the past three days, meaning that doing useful site related stuff (ie arting) has to wait because I'm on my phone instead.

I'm having to leave this offer sitting on my trade because it's a hatchie and I don't know if it's going to gender right. I wish we could precognition trade offers.