Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I'd need just one CB spring Seasonal for a lineage but it seems like all the Seasonals have suddenly disappeared. :lol: I wish I'd at least have something fancy to offer in a trade for one.

I'm hunting for Gryffindor eggs in the AP, so obviously I refresh over the one I just saw.

7 hours ago, bonvoyage said:

None of the awesome low time eggs in the AP appear to be CB 😥

Makes sense, there weren't any eggs other than the new ones being generated on the 21st and the new ones get snapped up fast in the ap. If you check you'll see they're all laid on the 21st. This'll probably continue halfway into "date laid: May 22" eggs since the new guys seem so dang common.

Edited by Shadowdrake

7 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

Makes sense, there weren't any eggs other than the new ones being generated on the 21st and the new ones get snapped up fast in the ap. If you check you'll see they're all laid on the 21st. This'll probably continue halfway into "date laid: May 22" eggs since the new guys seem so dang common.

Oh I see. Yes that explains it. Oh well, I'll stop hunting for a while then.

On the other hand, there's plenty of freezing material. Also, many PBs to find as well.

Kinda sad about the pretty lineages where Precog says they're going to gender wrong :(

E.g. this one will gender male: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zN6eH

Edited by Ruby Eyes

No chickens in sight, anywhere!  I've been hunting the cave and trading threads for days and no where has any :P I wanted some May chickens to name after my new hens I just got but they're nowhere to be found... 🐣 🐔

Oh, and speaking of bad luck - someone just offered one of my own bred eggs back at me in a trade 😂

Edited by Seahorse

*Tries to name dragon - name taken*

"Pffft! Who took that!?"

*checks*

"Oh, it was me.

DERP!"

My daily search for codes has failed, or better yet, faliLed.

image.png.53fc4242d2d111234ee85e0ddb066528.png

always check before you click ;-;

10 hours ago, Predat0rs said:

*Tries to name dragon - name taken*

"Pffft! Who took that!?"

*checks*

"Oh, it was me.

DERP!"

That happens waaaay too often! 

edit: Arrrrggghhhhhh I just missed a CB Gold!! Literally the second CB Gold I've ever seen in the biomes and I missed it because it took too long to recognize the description. (Also, so many low-time eggs in the AP and every single one seems to be even-gen, most checkers too. Not a messy among them. Ugh.)

Edited by HeatherMarie

Accidentally grabbed one of those overly common Razorcrest eggs ://

My Slytherins are all determined to be girls - the only male I have is the one I grabbed and influenced on release day, he's outnumbered by 5 ladies!

Just got the "limit" message on the FIRST DARN CB GOLD I'VE SEEN IN AGES!

*goes to cry silently in a corner*

Was /this/ close to grabbing a copper ... and then it was gone 

edit: Just missed another copper AND a blusang 💀

Edited by superboys

Tons of Xenowyrms and other shiny things going through the AP right now.... All 2nd-gens. Ugh.

All of my dragons are female.

Okay, not all, but, like...two thirds?  Especially if they were involved in breeding plans.  I grabbed a pink egg...it also wound up being female.

*grumble*

I just abandoned a gold hatchling today - hoping it would brighten someones day and they'd be excited to catch it....

Turns out it has been released already and is roaming around the wilderness! :( It was the first gold this pairing produced as well.... Poor bby

Edited by Seahorse

In the last 10 minutes I've missed a Cheese *and* a Paper, stupid spazz-clicking right *outside* the egg's link!

I've been fairly specific with my trade wants, but I keep getting random offers. If I asked for a 3G Prize, why do you think I would be interested in a 20G messy Prize? And "no Unbreedables please" --> 2 Paper offers and 1 chicken just today.

Edited by The Dragoness

Just saw a CB gold in the desert while hunting for Moonstones. Missed it of course, but it's the first CB gold I've seen in... forever. :blink:

I traded for a bunch of new release hatchies, so I didn't get a chance to influence them, and they all keep gendering the same way! I've got such a huge gender imbalance in my new release dragons. :lol:

I had a trade offer held for 3 days without being accepted or declined, then when I checked this morning, someone else's offer was accepted. OTL

2 hours ago, lolahighwind said:

I had a trade offer held for 3 days without being accepted or declined, then when I checked this morning, someone else's offer was accepted. OTL

Came here to post the same thing, except it happened with two trades from different people.