Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I accidentially abandoned one of my precious undine eggs with spriters alt lineage instead of hiding it (because of sickness). I am really angry...

Stop looking at red nebulas, nebbies! I need y'all for lineages. 😭

image.png.629e9703b49ab29068b80a8c84795271.png

image.png.d5c4ea3db50c52b232759d1e641bc2cf.png image.png.04c23f2cb8e47386339ab8ceeb9b8e32.png image.png.c042127974d951fcb29203aa44c81680.png  

People adding my scroll to hatcheries. They need to stop it. Just because I’m not adding it right this second doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m doing.

I have 3 beautiful 2G Prize offspring, but no mates for them. (And no luck trading for mates for them.)  :(  

One of these months I will get a bloodscale from these two... right?

double dragon.png

Edited by kikinak

Just grabbed a Spinel egg from the AP, and realised it was a 2G from Cassare. "I can breed a mate for this," I thought.

2 breedings later and I have two more Spinel eggs and no matching Cassare. Bah.

I kept breeding for the rarer breed and tossing the common one for a few dragons, forgetting that I already have enough of the rares for a checker. So of course I abandoned the two eggs I thought I didn't need yet and none of the other pairs gave me the commoner ones >->

Had one of my vamps bite an egg with the intention of gifting it to someone... Nope, dead egg taking up a slot for 24 hours. This is why I don't use that action dangit.

This is the third CB gold in the past two days that I've seen and not registered fast enough to catch.

Hesitated and missed an all-lowercase coded CB Razorcrest with the word 'fort' in it. -_-

Breeding a Bronze Tinsel with a Candelabra to get a 2G Bronze Tinsel and only getting Candelabras or "not interested" as a result despite using fertility. Even when I try a different Candelabra! And this while I see "plenty" of other prizes in the hatcheries. I've even waited more than a month between breeding.... didn't help either...... I'm starting to think this dragon is cursed.

1 hour ago, Sheriziya said:

I'm starting to think this dragon is cursed.

Candelabras are cursed to breed true for yet another while due to ratios. You may want to "massbreed" all your other Candelabras prior to breeding your Prize, every time.

For whatever reason, I've been confusing the text for Nebula Dragons and Silver Dragons, so I've grabbed, like, fifteen different Nebula Dragons from the caves thinking that they were Silver Dragons. 

22 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Candelabras are cursed to breed true for yet another while due to ratios. You may want to "massbreed" all your other Candelabras prior to breeding your Prize, every time.

Oh, I had no idea! I don't have that many Candelabras, but I'll certainly take your tip! Thank you :D (And perhaps catch a few more for mass breeding :D )

I picked up an egg from the AP that said 1 hour left, thinking that sure, I can still hatch that.

It died the moment it arrived on my scroll 😕 Thanks, now I have a dead egg just sitting there and taking up a slot for I-forget-how-long-because-I-haven't-murdered-any-eggs-before

Also, turns out the gender ratio with my pinks is just waaay off...I'm constantly short on males. But making sure a new pink hatches male means expending another male for a new round of cooldown, so I just never do it, so I keep getting more females I don't need that much...the vicious circle continues.

Edited by Crowned_Ladybug

50 minutes ago, Crowned_Ladybug said:

It died the moment it arrived on my scroll 😕 Thanks, now I have a dead egg just sitting there and taking up a slot for I-forget-how-long-because-I-haven't-murdered-any-eggs-before

If it died by itself, it won't take up any egg slots. If you actively killed it using Kill, Bite or Earthquake, it'll count for 24 hours. Either way, it'll stay visible for 2 weeks.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

24 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

If it died by itself, it won't take up any egg slots. If you actively killed it using Kill, Bite or Earthquake, it'll count for 24 hours. Either way, it'll stay visible for 2 weeks.

Huh...I thought they took up their slot no matter what. It died of its own accord, so I guess that's at least a bit of a good news! Thank you for the info.

(Now I'll just worry about what if no one wants to trade with me for two weeks because I have a dead egg 😧 ahoy probably unwarranted anxiety)

Refusals. THREE pairs today alone.

Missed a Tinsel and a Shimmer in the AP because I'm not used to using the touchpad on my laptop (away from home and didn't bring my external mouse). 

no luck breeding golds and silvers. "You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced." like 90% of the time; the ten are no interest

Didn't use fertility while (finally) test breeding my new 2G Valentines and their mates. Ended up with 2 refusals.