Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Three refusals over the past few days. /: Two holiday mates, one code pair. Thankfully, I can switch the holidays around because the pairing is the same, but the code pair can never be replaced. At least it was just one for kicks and not a serious pair. (It was (xSite) x (Csing), for the record.)

I just hope the rest of my holiday pairs cooperate, because they're mostly Winters and I need eggs for my project so that I can breed over the summer.

Edited by 11th

I just accidentally killed my female CB desipis while trying to kill another dragon. I am heartbroken right now...

Edit; Tried revive as soon as I realised, but of course the one time I want it to work it fails...

Edited by CharonDusk

I just accidentally killed my female CB desipis while trying to kill another dragon. I am heartbroken right now...

Oh no! sad.gif So sad.

(You probably already tried revive...?)

Scroll-bombers, again. sleep.gif The immaturity of some people. rolleyes.gif

This!!!!

I am so tired of scroll bombers. Got sick with the flu, come back to two lovely hachies dead from too many views! mad.gifsad.gifohmy.gif

Three refusals over the past few days. /: Two holiday mates, one code pair. Thankfully, I can switch the holidays around because the pairing is the same, but the code pair can never be replaced. At least it was just one for kicks and not a serious pair. (It was (xSite) x (Csing), for the record.)

I just hope the rest of my holiday pairs cooperate, because they're mostly Winters and I need eggs for my project so that I can breed over the summer.

Did you use Fertility on them?

(just collecting statistics ever since Fertility got upgraded)

My recent bad luck - logged in today to find all my eggs and hatches dead!!! They were perfectly fine yesterday and I have never had this happen before mad.gif annoying and upsetting but it's first time and been playing for years now (hopefully last time it happens!) sad.gif

Darn you scroll bombers!

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

View-Bombers... yet again! I have had a lot of CB Metallics on my scroll to Gift to people and NOPE someone wants them dead. Stop. Pleaseeeee. I am begging you. I don't understand why you're trying to kill things that - out of the kindness of my cold, dead heart - I give to people as presents. unsure.gifsad.gif

One I influenced female still gendered male. . .

Is that influence still visible in your action log?

Blasted Nhio view requirements....

I had one Nhio egg in a round of breeding exactly two days ago. I put all eggs into the same hatcheries at the same time (AoND at ~ 5 days, then EATW at 4.5 days), but since that breed requires more views than most it stayed an egg past the 4 day mark. The hatcheries went into overdrive to compensate, and now it's gone straight from a healthy but stubborn egg to a sick hatchling. sad.gif

I'm hoping he pulls through. His intended mate is part of the same egg batch, and it would be cute to have them 'grow up together' and not have to rebreed a replacement.

Edited by Gryphonic

^ Get well soon, little hatchie!

I got two Frill eggs when I meant to get two Horses. I guess I'm not used to another "strange markings" description being in the jungle...

A few days ago I was lurking in the abandoned egg cave when I accidentally bumped my mouse (ones of those flat ones your finger on?) and got an egg I reeeally didn't want of a breed I don't care for. But! This egg's code had my name in it (my name is only three letters long) However the egg wasn't work keeping considering I can only have 4 eggs and I needed some BSA dragons at that time.

RIP name dragon.

There's a Brute wall in the AP right now.

(Brute wall actually sounds like a good name for an actual wall. xd.png)

Edited by KittyZozo

Missed 2 amazing codes one after the other in the Coast. dry.gif

Caught a moonstone in the ap with a gw father and bred a mate for it. When he grew up I tried to breed them. They refused. sad.gif

Edited by Syiren