Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I won a shimmerscale :/ I was pretty disappointed. I just hate their sprite.

(bottom line of my sign applies to everywhere)

Edited by Rainbowlight

I won a shimmerscale :/

EDIT : Nvm. I decided not to rant. Just regift it and try again next week.

---

My current bad luck is trying to share happiness (a 3G shimmerscale) with raffle participants but someone seems to blame me and the organizer for not reading her signature. It's a Prize Dragon Category, what did she expected to win? Ouch.

and I've been eaten by the dragon in the April Fool Event! Is it a bad thing?! unsure.gif

Edited by banban007

This dragon misgendered, even though I influenced it male.

Are you sure you influenced it male? I had a purple one time, precoged to be male and it turned female.

I won a shimmerscale :/

I told myself repeatedly not to say anything, and to mind my own business, but this is just too rude.

There is no way that getting a 3G Shimmer-scale can be considered bad luck. You don't want it, fine, give it away. Better yet, try to decline gracefully when it is offered to you. But complaining here about it is a slap in the face of the person who made the gift and I only hope that they won't be so insulted that they stop sharing.

Honestly, with that attitude, you should be banned from the raffle.

I told myself repeatedly not to say anything, and to mind my own business, but this is just too rude.

There is no way that getting a 3G Shimmer-scale can be considered bad luck. You don't want it, fine, give it away. Better yet, try to decline gracefully when it is offered to you. But complaining here about it is a slap in the face of the person who made the gift and I only hope that they won't be so insulted that they stop sharing.

Really...

I DID REGIFT IT.

I was just saying, I just hated the shimmerscale's sprite.

Now stop saying anything about that and just look at the raffle's comments (it is glittering gold giveaway)

I just auto-abandoned a 3rd gen tinsel I meant to gift to a friend dry.gif

At least it will make someone hunting in the AP very happy!

There is no way that getting a 3G Shimmer-scale can be considered bad luck.  You don't want it, fine, give it away.  Better yet, try to decline gracefully when it is offered to you.  But complaining here about it is a slap in the face of the person who made the gift and I only hope that they won't be so insulted that they stop sharing.

I'm not suppose to drag this issue any longer..but THANK YOU. cool.gifthumbs_up.png

I DID REGIFT IT.

I was just saying, I just hated the shimmerscale's sprite.

"Prize Dragon Category" means you can win Shimmerscales and Tinsels. In this case, you signed up for the "bad luck" yourself.

JUST STOP SAYING HOW MUCH YOU HATE SHIMMERSCALE REPEATEDLY IN VARIOUS TOPICS. YOU MIGHT END UP INSULTING ITS SPRITER TOO.

I'm done here.

---------------------

@nuttymeg3 : That is a bad luck. ohmy.gif Last time my friend lost her 2G, she renamed the parents and the egg was safely returned.

@nuttymeg3 : That is a bad luck. ohmy.gif Last time my friend lost her 2G, she renamed the parents and the egg was safely returned.

Ooh that is a good idea, I'll give that a try!

If it doesn't work I can't be too upset though. It was totally my fault that I didn't check to see if I was locked before I bred.

I won a shimmerscale :/ I was pretty disappointed. I just hate their sprite.

Like Pourlemont, I told myself multiple times not to say anything after seeing your behaviour in the Gold Giveaways thread, but seeing it here, too, I am NOT being silent now.

At the end of the day, someone took the time and the egg slot to breed and donate that egg, in the hopes that someone will at least get some enjoyment out of it. But to then see the person who won the prize so blatantly say that they hate it? THAT is the kind of response that can cause a donator to stop donating, even stop them breeding eggs to gift at all. Yes, you regifted it, but you didn't need to be so rude about it first. As Pourlemont said, that's a slap in the face to the donator.

Not only that, but the whole "BUT IT'S IN MY SIG!" thing? Here's the thing; The donators are going to donate what they think EVERYONE might like, we don't cater to one person's specific desires. That would be unfair to everyone else taking part if we didn't donate Shimmerscales just because YOU don't like them.

My apologies to Banban007 for dragging this out, but this kind of behaviour really grinds my gears.

My bad luck; after the one that I accidentally AP'd, my CB Gold and his mate are being stubborn about any more eggs and most of the ones I wanted to breed to donate failed to produce eggs, even got a refusal from one pair xd.png Thankfully, those two were just for the raffle, so it's no big loss on them.

Edited by CharonDusk

Decided to breed two name codes to the AP to see if they looked good together. Ended up auto-abandoneding an egg with a great code. sad.gif

Oh well, that'll teach me not to breed eggs without checking them, first. xd.png I hope it find a nice home.

Edited by lovecats99

Decided to breed two name codes to the AP to see if they looked good together. Ended up auto-abandoneding an egg with a great code. sad.gif

Oh well, that'll teach me not to breed eggs without checking them, first. xd.png I hope it find a nice home.

Ouch! I am reminded of the time two of my perfect word-code draggies bred... a perfect word-code that auto'ed - never did get it back. rolleyes.gif

Also, missed a really beautiful 4G Tin checker in the AP earlier 'cos I'm egg-locked.

Still haven't caught a single green fire gem since their release.

It's bit outdated as most recent one I breed was blue, but Most of fire gems I tried to catch/breed were all red. (I forgot to watch clock before make decision... sad.gif )

Egglocked with a testing pair that would not be happing story wise.

(bred a name project dragon for testing and got that red egg)

Going to try the old complain about it trick, but - the second I need a bunch of them I can't seem to spot Blusangs in the cave for love nor money. Plus I don't feel like I'm seeing as many of them floating around in trades.

I know they've probably been hidden behind all the Tetras, but come on, they're rare but they're not that rare. I caught a CB Silver the other day but I can't catch a ruddy Blusang? dry.gif

Edited by shopfront

Well, I got a Blusang from Pink yesterday (on the AP now), so they cannot be that rare anymore ...

I tried to breed 2nd and 3rd gen Shimmer (okay, this one only 3rd gen), Golds or Silvers for gifting ... 19 attempts, most of them no egg, and in total zero metallics. dry.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Are you sure you influenced it male? I had a purple one time, precoged to be male and it turned female.

I'm pretty certain, though I might have missed that one by accident.

I can't seem to find a single Aeon egg either in biomes or AP >.< maybe someday

// apparently someone just helped me out. <3

Edited by Bamboomonkey

First, I tried to breed a Mutamore with a Lumina so I could trade the offspring, and then both refused, even though I used Fertility on both of them (I'm checking in my log data right now to confirm that yes, I did.)

Then, I try to find a CB Lumina egg (because I am in desperate need of them) and end up with a Sunrise/Sunset because they have pretty similar descriptions.

Seeing a trade for a checker pattern I'm collecting a lot of, unrelated to any I have so far, and I can breed several things the trader is asking for. Of course none of the pairs produce when I really need them to; I just wasted a lot of Fertility cooldowns. dry.gif

This is just a little thing, but it annoys me when it happens. Grabbed something off the AP and incubated it, then realized it was time to breed my Ice dragons, so I had to abandon that egg to have room. Which means I wasted an incubate.