Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Not having any luck catching the blue & green versions of the new egg in the cave & the AP. My luck hasn't been this bad in years.

Me: "Hey Volcano, I'm looking for just one more of those new eggs..."

Volcano: "Okay! Here's a Xeno, a Pyralspite and a Silver!"

Me: "What"

Me, one second later: "Oh, I guess I should have tried to get one of them..."

I can't seem to find anything good anymore sad.gif all these new eggs are being blocked by commons

Me: "Hey Volcano, I'm looking for just one more of those new eggs..."

Volcano: "Okay! Here's a Xeno, a Pyralspite and a Silver!"

Me: "What"

Me, one second later: "Oh, I guess I should have tried to get one of them..."

See, that's why your name is Confused Cat wink.gif

I wish I could find z-coded new releases (or rather, I wish I could actually *get* any new releases which would magically all turn into z-codes on my scroll laugh.gif)

Missed a CB gold while trying to get a blue crystal rolleyes.gif at least I finally got a blue crystal in the AP..

"The dragons refuse to even go near each other" = the saddest words for a dragon breeder. sad.gif They would have been so nice together too.

The feeling when you misclick on a two-head and you can't even vamp it. Why is it still not a thing?! ;w;

Have been trying for DAYS now to get even one Fire Gem - no such luck.

Now they drop like crazy and I STILL CANNOT GET ANY mad.gif

edit: finally got one! Complaining sometimes works xd.png Now I have 2 of each colour.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Trying to catch some fire gem eggs, finally menaged to catch two egg and... they are two misclicks and now I'm locked for next 4 hours sad.gif

i'll catch them for you! now that they're dropping nicely again i can catch them quite easily c:

Having bad luck with Nebulas the past 3 have all coloured wrong, 2 were rather special and a pairing that I cannot breed myself. (A big thank you to the breeder for being so kind)

Still having trouble with the new Volcano breed but at least I can see them now! Might be easier when I can use a computer instead of my phone. laugh.gif

At the hourly drop, I just missed 28 Fire Gems. dry.gif

Agh, my first misclick amongst the new release madness. Poop. rolleyes.gif

edit: also just missed a mageia prizefail in the AP. sad.gif

Edited by coo_

Well, at least it seems I'm not the only one... I want to start breeding them already, but it's difficult when you have none rolleyes.gif

//Well, now I have two greens wub.gif

Edited by Aie

Bred 5 pairs of new dragons, 4 pairs of gems and 1 pair of tetra. Got 3 refusals out of 5.

Are you seriously kidding me right now? That's 60% refusal rate! I get way too many refusals to even keep a count. sleep.gif

EDIT: Okay I forgot I had bred ONE tetra non-pb while all the above were PB, and that didn't refuse. But 3 out of 6 still is a bummer. sad.gif

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Bred 5 pairs of new dragons, 4 pairs of gems and 1 pair of tetra. Got 3 refusals out of 5.

Are you seriously kidding me right now? That's 60% refusal rate! I get way too many refusals to even keep a count. sleep.gif

EDIT: Okay I forgot I had bred ONE tetra non-pb while all the above were PB, and that didn't refuse. But 3 out of 6 still is a bummer. sad.gif

Let's unite in pain. While I have only two adults for now... Both pairs Tetra x Bleeding Moon gave me nothing but a heartbreak.

ETA: Bred a red gem x BM. No egg, but at least no permanent refusal.

Edited by Light Concorde

Statistics question: did you use Fertilize on them? If you did, that would mean a special refusal mechanic like Turpentines have. If not, you should get more Purples smile.gif

Step one: breed yourself a nice messy Gold for freezing purposes

Step two: influence it properly

Step three: incubate it when it hits four days

Step four: wait patiently for it to gender

Step five: using your phone, which is notorious for clicking links that your finger is nowhere near instead of the links you're clearly trying to click, attempt to freeze it

Step six: when accepting that you are abandoning your Gold, you brain goes 'wait what' but your phone behaves this time and you abandon the baby

Step seven: try not to cry in public