Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

She refused Him (she refused the dragon before him too)

And two different people sent me breeding requests, and one asked for me to breed them an Arsani, and the other asked me to breed them a Nexus with a Copper.

Poor sweet newbies. Off to explain

Managed to get one of my prize dragon to produce...they finally gave me a prize egg, but it was abandoned due to me being overburdened. :/

I just hope whoever picks up the egg names it.

I love seeing the names that people come up with.

My 2g shimmer refused the only mate I had for her, now I have to find a new one. rolleyes.gif

This.

I guess I should have named it Please Be Green. *headdesk*

He was supposed to be a mate for Her. this is the second one that has turned green.

EDIT: and this user posted image Thank you vampire. Now I'm locked for 24 hours.

Edited by WaterDroplet

Missed a CB Gemshard the other day because I was locked. Now I can't find one. dry.gif

Things I've lost while hunting in the forest:

Missed a copper (red)

Missed a paper

Another copper

The Xeno that I'm hunting for, the only reason I'm in the forest.

Things I've lost when hunting on departures thread:

3G bronze tinsel

The xeno I'm hunting for.

And a couple of cool trades that I didn't have anything good enough for. But that's not really luck.

>:(

I missed a lot of nice CB's today. Missed An Ice, Chicken, Golden Wyvern, and A COPPER! I actually saw a copper! I stupidly switched biomes.

Edited by WaterDroplet

I missed a lot of nice CB's today. Missed An Ice, Chicken, Golden Wyvern, and A COPPER! I actually saw a copper! I stupidly switched biomes.

I think I got that copper.

My bad luck is that every time I breed Teauge and Blude, it ends up being a Falconform. Except for that time when I bred them when egglocked by accident.

Missed a CB Spessartine this morning, and no luck on getting a CB Pyrope for my lineage project!

Once again I find my scroll added to Valley Sherwood without my consent. I shouldn't have to hide my scroll over people who seem to think I can't take care of my scroll.

My first and only prize dragon misgendered! I didn't have any pinks available at the time and I didn't have magi dragons available to use the influence for me thread. It makes me uncomfortable to ruin that pretty lineage </3

Edit: Typo

Edited by andromedae

Missed a cb thalassa because I was locked ... rolleyes.gif

Once again I find my scroll added to Valley Sherwood without my consent. I shouldn't have to hide my scroll over people who seem to think I can't take care of my scroll.

Happening to me as well sad.gif i think its more to do with trades or mine is especially when i have low time stuff sad.gif

one thing i cant get head around is how can a hidden scroll/dragons be added to Valley of Sherwood ? thats where i keep finding my stuff unsure.gif

Edited by rrattts

Attempting to get a 2nd gen yellow Undine is an exercise in frustration :/ I think this is the fourth one that's gone green since I started trying? Annoying.

I don't have nearly enough pinks to influence my shimmers, I don't have enough scroll space to hatch them and I can't find anyone trading hatchies.

I don't have nearly enough pinks to influence my shimmers, I don't have enough scroll space to hatch them and I can't find anyone trading hatchies.

PM me a 2-way teleport for your shimmer and the gender you want for it. I'm sitting on an egglock, but we can use 2-ways to swap back and forth to get your shimmer safely influenced and hatched.

None of my Xenowyrms wanted to breed today, either weren't interested in their partner or they did and no egg was produced. dry.gif

For some reason even though I'm subscribed to news, I didn't get an email about the big 10 year update so I only found out about it today...

My dear little shimmer, you're at the point where you're either going to get sick or grow up. GROW UP, GROW UP NOW!

Happening to me as well sad.gif i think its more to do with trades or mine is especially when i have low time stuff sad.gif

one thing i cant get head around is how can a hidden scroll/dragons be added to Valley of Sherwood ? thats where i keep finding my stuff unsure.gif

I don't know, but I've had to hide my scroll again. New stuff that is about 7 hrs old has been added and I'm getting sick of the trolls.

I've been looking in the AP for CB commons, but I've only found one so far. rolleyes.gif

Just gotta keep looking, though!

Edited by lolahighwind